To all straight anons, if you were offered $15,000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight anons, if you were offered $15,000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?
>STD free gay man
>Total secret

I'm not gay but 15,000 dollars is 15,000 dollars.

Of course. I'd do it for $100.

you gay son

Id do it for 5 dollars

I do it for a beer.
So i can do it for money

I wouldn't be sucking dick because I liked sucking dick, I'd be sucking dick for 10,000 dollars. I'd also fuck an ugly fat girl for 10,000 dollars, that doesn't mean I'm attracted to fat and ugly women.

Sorry, 15,000 dollars.

I would, with enthusiasm.

I would do it for the money but I am sure I wouldn't be able to go back to my old self again with a lot of hate

I'll do it, we can workout the payment terms later... or not, whatever.

Of course I'd do it.

I think the real question is, if they have $15,000 why would they want me of all people, to suck their dick?

Exactly what I was thinking user

no, kys

>Click here
lol

No,
Rather fuck a ugly ass chick in college that I know for free than suck a dick

Of course.

>What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fighter Footsteps even lighter Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone You heard that I was starting over with someone new But told you I was moving on over you You didn't think that I'd come back I'd come back swinging You try to break me What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fighter Footsteps even lighter Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone Thanks to you I got a new thing started Thanks to you I'm not a broken hearted Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me You know in the end the day to left was just my beginning
In the end What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fighter Footsteps even lighter Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I, just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

>you will never get paid to suck dick

Yes I have a mortgage to pay off

To hell with masculinity $15,000 is $15,000, you'd be stupid to refuse.

Make it $30,000 and I'd let them film it.

I'm straight but 15gs hells yeah. I'd cradle the balls and what the heck might even give a prostate massage.

>cums in 10mins

what the fuck is wrong with him? or am I that good at sucking cock?

The guy just cums easily.

would do it for free , Its free tasty cock

Yeah, providing it's clean.

Damn son I'd suck a cock for $50

No.

damn i thought I was going to be a cock sucking prodigy and go on to make millions.

If I give you $2000 will you change your mind?

I would suck it for free even if it was from another guys ass straight away. Thats horny.

>What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Total bullshit

what doesn't kill you, makes you wish it did.

in theory yes, but idk if i could actually bring myself to do that.