Share some autistic stuff you sometimes do, I'll start:

Share some autistic stuff you sometimes do, I'll start:

Sometimes when I'm walking/cycling to school I picture the trip and my life as an anime op with me as a character there

I sometimes play video games in real life, witch is kinda fun, since people see me walking like a bad animated character

I like to watch only my mouth in the rear view when I ride in the car with somone. It's wierd to watch your own mouth make sounds.
I'm also paranoid I'll throw a ciggarette out and it'll start a fire so I throw them on the ground, stomp on it and then spit on it to make sure it won't reignite.
In the shower I'll pretend I'm famous and preformING songs on the radio for a live audience of everyone I hate. Includes lip synching and making angry faces and imginary people

When I'm alone I act out and pretend anime battle scenes but with the main character getting his ass kicked and then me coming in to save him and completely overpowering the anime villain with my awesome transformation power.

That is really, really autistic, user.

I have practice arguments in the shower.

Like for example during the first fight between guts and zodd I pretended like I was a surviving soldier who was actually a disguise apostle and I transformed into a huge apostle with swords for arms and defeated zodd really easily.

Then at the eclipse I transformed again and stopped femto from raping casca and defeated him.

This is fascinating to me, please tell me more.

Lots of autisms involve anime, coincidence

Everytime someone's being annoying irl I imagine brutally murdering them, shooting up the building, then imagine extensive ways to cover my tracks.

?

i just throw my phone around 24/7

33 years old, but I still find myself altering my walking gait to avoid lines and cracks in the pavement. It's not even a phobia or anything like that, more just a mental game, I guess

It's not just anime. After I watched the movie Braveheart I pretended that I was one of the warriors in his army that was a very skilled fighter with duel swords and I cut a huge bloody swath through the english army and killed their generals and won the battle extremely easily then I infiltrated the castle that the king was staying in and killed him and gave scotland it's independence

Sometimes when im alone i practising conversations with clients by myself. Usually when driving or doing stuff in kitchen. If some1 would ever see this one their looks at me would never be the same.

I sometimes act like I know what I'm supposed to be doing around other people.. and by myself.

Sometimes I also pretend that I'm a super powerful entity with god like powers here on earth and that I'm going to take over the planet. I can wave my hand and instantly kill anyone in front of me. i'm also invincible so when people shoot me the bullets just go right through me. I take over the world and then my ex girlfriend sees me as the new ruler and dumps her boyfriend and wants me back but I don't take her back because I'm the supreme ruler of the world so I don't need her anymore.

read Sup Forums

while i am in a car as a passenger i cant stop making a wierd move every time the car goes by a distance measurement pole

I obsess over the neatness and organization of my book shelves, and keeping my PC file system well organized (along with obsessive maintenance), but the rest of my house stays in a permanent state of disorder, with old food and drinks sitting around for a week or more.

pretty nice

Even though i can hold a conversation, having people around me makes me slightly anxious, so i always fiddle or fingerdrum or excessively bump knees.
Can keep eye contact, but otherwise i'm bad at controlling my body language, so i'm unsure if i'm generally regarded as an asshole, an autist, or both. Either way, people rarely invite me to hang out like they used to when i was more "balanced", so i'm lonely, which makes me more anxious.
I never was the initiative type when it came to socializing, but rather went with the flow. Can't imagine calling anyone up without feeling it'd be too weird.

From what i've heard these aren't autist, but are actually useful in developing social skills, some successful marketing people i know do it too.

I probably should too.

Oh shit me too. It really stings when you land a zinger but there's no one around to go "OHHHHHH"

I have a severe overbite and I usually cover my mouth to eat, laugh, somtimes talking in general but when I don't and I let my teeth hang out, they get dry and if I go to laugh or talk my lips get stuck on my dry teeth and I look like a hairlip for about .5 seconds.