I've had three girls thruout life tell me I was the funniest guy theyve ever met...

I've had three girls thruout life tell me I was the funniest guy theyve ever met, and a handful of others tell me I was hilarious, so why werent any of them interested in me? Chads always told me beimg funny was some kind of boon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HeFhAK-MDs4?t=44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's being funny and attractive.
There's being an asshole and attractive.
Then there's being funny.
Then there's being an asshole.
Comprende?

>said OP without a trace of humor beyond the reality of his own sad existence

I'm not convinced, OP.

Dunno, I suppose women think that funny men can't manage a serious everydays life. There's a joke i know that women love funny men and there's nothing more hilarious that 1000000$ on your bank account. It's a bittersweet truth i think. Women want to feel comfortable, my last relationship ended because she wasn't brave enough to risk her lifestyle to be with me.

/thread

Realistically, women don't earn as much as men. Whatever the reason, is it that unreasonable that women are more attracted to men who have a stable income?

This Op t. Attractive Asshole "Chad"

No, it's not. But it's also it's not that women looks for a stable income only. They have infinite needs in all of life aspects. They seek for safety and comfort. If you are unable to give it to them, good luck seeking for a special sponaninious one..

are you attractive?

Beware blanket statements (they say more about you and your perceptions than reality).

Seems like you're just feeling rejected and frustrated. Humor doesn't make someone physically attractive. It's an involuntary biological physical attraction that has to occur... in other words, you might actually be really funny... but that doesn't make you physically attractive.

>mfw im funny
>mfw im attractive
>mfw girls at school always go out of their way to come near me to get my attention
>mfw i cant talk to them because im sad boys
>mfw youtu.be/HeFhAK-MDs4?t=44s

How can i tell if im a comprende?

double trips of truth

Stick a Sharpie in your pooper and post the pic. That's the best test.

same thing happened to me, and then she attempted to blame it all on me so that she could self-validate and live out her life as me being a restrictive douche.

captcha: distance rillo

BOW TO YOUR SENSEI

Read: cheapskate butthurt about getting dumped

Of coure my statements talk about me because I'm talking my life experience. Had one girlfirend who didn't care about a status and comfort but she turned out to be crazy in other ways. Don't blame me for these harsh words, it's women who made me think that.

you prolly ugly a fuck

ro you do beta shit

you the type to offer a girl your lunchable dessert, where my hug type of nigga

/thread again

Your beta response has me wondering...
Is this sophisticated b8, user?

//////////////////thread

Nevah!

WOW user U SOOOOO FUNNY HAHA U PRETTY COOL GUY RITE user

Thank you, your answer changed my life.

Np, user. We all have to stick together to keep Sup Forums safe and helpful for all.

Tip: don't post cp, y'all!

P.s. that joke you made left me physically attracted to your jabba the hut beta ass.

U r insulting all the betas comparing my delta ass to them my love.