Hey faggots

Hey faggots,

I just got back from Mickey D's with a piping hot cup o fries, fresh Quater Pounder wth Cheese and a Large Crisp Refreshing Coke a cola.

Who's with me?!

Fuck off, faggot

just a single patty? loser.

I think you meant to say Royal with cheese.

Diabetes. Diabetes is with you

>No nuggets

>13:40
Is this normal in america?

If they're doing army time, i doubt op is american

No but I'm about ready for the other half of my mcdouble with extra cheese.

what the fuck is 13:40? like a bible passage?

Only poor people and fat lards eat mcd's

Yeah almost forgot about the nugger, such treachery should not be taken lightly. OP shall be hanged at sundown.

fuck you asshole i'm making shit great again

Ahhh I see you're one of those nasty fucks who brings McDonalds into the office and stinks out the place for 3 hours.

Fuck you, take that back.

I wonder if this is literally a McDonalds campaign to shill on Sup Forums. I mean, it would make total sense, given that it's free advertising on a website that's largely populated by fat fucks who eat this shit.

and your a jealous cuck that has to smell my deliciousness for those 3 hours hating life haha lol u got pwnd

Calm down pulp fiction

I take it back. Hammered drunk on occasion is only acceptable time. Even then chicken only I'm all set with eating cow eye balls

nope McDonalds is actually paragon tier fast food.

cow eye ball is best

Shit taste so good though real talk I just had 3 double cheese burgers with only cheese and ketchup with a large dr.pepper. top tier tasty

Yeah, and American Spirits are paragon tier cigarettes

Maestro Tasty Bacon
This was my lunch today at Mcdickeys

>with a large dr.pepper
My Nigga

How's life at home

Taco bell is only good fast food.

Post belly pics when you're done. Fat fetish fag here, and you seem like a lard.

ok give me a minute

You should have gone to In&Out.

honestly don't like their fries. i kno rite?

That's pretty good.

Damn, 10/10 would grind my slick poon on your spare tire

dump that shit, go lift weights

pics or it didn't happen

Um no I just avoided that on my way home, good luck with brain cancer or green shit

>Wedding ring
>Spending time posting this garbage online

Kill me

oh PRAY TELL what should I be doing you fcking saint?

GFY

Nice...

Maybe once a year I will crave some McDonalds; always regret it later with an upset stomach
The massive turd the next day always smells like their fry grease

Lots of things in america keep track of time like that. Anyone who hasn't observed this is a mindless fuck (if your American )