Any weight-loss tips?

Any weight-loss tips?

Currently 238 lbs and 6'0

Face is fat and ugly.

I look good when skinny, but need to lose like 4 stone before my face thins out.

pic unrelated

Go run and starve yourself fatty

Keep burning calories with daily or ever-other-day exercising, replace meals with more healthy, filling snacks like peanut butter and jelly and fruit, drink water instead of soda, avoid high-sugar food
Source: years of underweightness

Eat less, eat good things, and run, also, push-ups, abs, and squat.

Walk wherever you can, only drink water, lift weights, replace one unhealthy snack with a healthy one every week until you are eat right.

Weight loss is seriously 90% diet.

Ive lost quite a bit of weight since i started in november.

I use the SHealth app for android to record my diet and track my progress.

Cutting out calories from drink is also a big help, sure a soda here and there wont kill you, but try to drink water as often as you can.

Try not to eat just because youre bored, something i was guilty of.

Heres a pic of my scale I took on Nov 25, my 18th birthday

Go and run 3 times a week, try to be active and eat only proper meals, no snacks.
I was a fatty when I was a teenager (80kg for less than 1m70 at 15yo) but I started to run a lot and I'm now 64kg for 1m78 (i'm 25 now)

Diets are bullshit, except if you eat like a whale a shit ton of junk food.

Do you have likeā€¦ real units, neanderthal?

2nd pic, just took this

Also you dont need to run or do anaerobic excersizes to lose weight. Walking for 500 cal / day can lose you a pound a week. Just create a calorie deficit (find your BMR and subtract like 200-500 cal, this is how much you should eat to lose weight) and walk and youll be sure to lose weight.

No, food is the most important part of losing weight.

Diets arent bullshit. Why excersize an extra 30 min when you can cut out that big mac from your meal? Diets are a big part of losing weight, denying it is just plain retarded

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Do you have like..... Google, homo erectus?

Stop eating so much.
Eat fruit and vegs; don't eat sugar, fat and/or salt. Meat in moderation. You know what moderation means, don't you? I thought not.
Exercise will trim down your shape but muscle weighs less than fat and is denser.
You are what you eat. It's that simple.
What you eat today walks and talks tomorrow.

Muscles weigh more that fat

Yes, and it works using civilized units only :3

>Muscles weigh more that fat
Not necessarily, but they are denser than fat

Muscle and fat weigh the same, muscle is just compact and dense

Also you can eat salt, you need sodium in your daily intake, how much is depending on the person

freeletics bodyweight

DAMNIT YOU'RE RIGHT!!

MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE NOW THANJS A LOT

Eat less. You can lose plenty of weight safely by dropping your calorie intake to around 1500 a day without the need for exercise (beyond normal day to day stuff; not just lying in bed all day). Can drop it further by simply moving round more; 30 minutes walking a day will melt it off.

I once lost around 3 stone simply by doing the above; walked more and adhered to 1500 calories but the truth is keeping the weight off involves a lifestyle change. once you stop dieting your weight will go back on unless you change the way you eat and exercise for the rest of your life and to me and my miserable life it's more pain than benefit. So i eat what the fuck i want when i want and am a fat fuck again.

But your life is probably less of a depressing hellhole than mine so i say good luck to you.

Oh and don't fucking starve yourself or do stupid diets; just lowering your calorie intake is enough. You burn upwards of 1000 calories a day by simply living so dropping below that is just a bad idea.

>>Any weight-loss tips?

Yeah. Stop eating. Was 2 stone over weight for years. finally forced myself by denying myself.

Keep it off to this day by walking rather than taking the tube, tram, or bus when possible. also got a bike, take that when I can.

This is how people react when I talk to them in everyday life.