How accurate do you reckon this is?

How accurate do you reckon this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.google/products/translate/found-translation-more-accurate-fluent-sentences-google-translate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's good for translating non-slang words or phrases. Terrible for full sentences, although it can usually help you understand the gist of the sentence

It often fucks up web pages because people misspell words or forget how to use spaces.

Works best with Western European languages, a lot of stuff especially gook tongues are almost impossible to accurately translate.

when it comes to any finnish word with a suffix added, it starts fucking up

when it comes to slang, it understands nothing

I have a feeling that it improved greatly in the last months for some reason. Still pretty shit, tho, but it is getting there.

Quite useful when you need to translate something quick for a task, you just need to pulish it a bit afterwards.

Not very. It pretty much just translates individual words. It's useless for any language that isn't similar in terms of syntax, to your own.

didn't have an update a few months back that improved it a heap?

I mean look at this shit

koiranneko = your dogs?

Oddly, I had a worse time translating Russian into coherent sentences than Finnish.

pretty good for english to polish. i get well translated long phrases as often as i get fuck-ups
also it handles UE documents vocab surprisingly well

blog.google/products/translate/found-translation-more-accurate-fluent-sentences-google-translate/

I found it

It's shit

at least we use the latin alphabet

Scandinavian languages and German translate easily, helps that the former are very similar to English grammatically. French is not bad. Gook languages are impossible.

Not that accurate. Use yandex instead.

English has very loose grammar rules, this often results in translation fuck ups with languages where the grammar is more rigid.

I always use google translator while posting on int

Only for stricte science language. It is somehow accurate for normal sentences, but definitely it needs a lot of fixes.

It is a rather bad tool that can be used to translate single words, or quite simple sentences.
At least I thought this once. I typed this straight into the translator and apparently it seems to work better than before, even if I had to reformulate a few trifles.

For really basic sentences it's useful atleast in Finnish but when we go into the more complex shit it starts to fling shit everywhere.
Also it has no idea about dialects and their funky words which is understandable because it's not correct to use them in the written language