Drone vs Noise music

Which is better overall? why?

Boris

Drone is audible at least, even though it's boring as hell

Boredoms

>Drone is audible at least
Are you saying that noise is not audible?

It's exactly what's written on the post indeed

Noise Rock > Drone Doom > Drone > Noise > Post-Avant Noise-Drone

Sorry, Im not a native english speaker, are you saying that you literally cant hear noise music?

Yeah I'm deaf man

drone doom is the worst type of drone though, because it limits itself in terms of instrumentation, while exploration of timbre is the only redeeming aspect drone had in the first place

Both.

>Drone Doom >
stopped reading there, kill yourself

Oh fug
The deaf can hear drone

I even make noise live, but I'd rather watch a Sunn show than a Merzbow concert

It's hard to compare tbqh, preferably both

Noise is incredible heard live.
Been to two of Merzbow's club gigs and amazed by the mass, air pressure and the dynamics between the performance and silence after both times.

dam...

muh eardrums nigga

I'd kinda rather watch a Masonna concert than either of those, considering this nigga is flailing around and screaming, it's probably much more interesting then either.

>what are plugs

t. poooosy

neither because they aren't music it's just sounds

anyone have essentials charts or something like that for both genres?

>noise
>essentials
It's all about exploration user
Start with a Merzbow chart or something to familiarise yourself then just dig on your own and talk to other people about it for recs

thanks user, will do

I was lately wondering if Merzbow would recognize his own song if it was played for him.

>noise
pic related

>drone
fripp & eno – no pussyfooting
henry flynt – you are my everlovin / celestial power
earth – earth 2
hash jar tempo – well oiled
tim hecker – ravedeath 1972

This

Dark Ambient Drone is best drone

Is it okay if I make my own noise and sell it on the internet from millions of dollares although I have never listened to other people's noise music and don't even know a single noise musician by name?

No because it will be shit if you have no understanding or appreciation of noise music and think you just have to scrape a few knives together and use some pedals to make noise