Give me those sweet conservatard tears

Give me those sweet conservatard tears

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/30/donald-trump/why-comparing-trumps-and-obamas-immigration-restri/
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/158/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't have the power to do so trump was within his power to do what he did. Sessions just got AG so ban hammer incoming and sweet liberal tears monsoon will flow once more.

Why was Trump within his power to do what he did?

Nah

"It is beyond question that the federal judiciary retains the authority to adjudicate constitutional challenges to executive action."
-9th Circuit

If that's all you have to celebrate, then it's going to be a looooong 4 to 8 years for you.

This is the first of many times Trump will be powned in Federal court.

The president can ban any country he wants from entering the United States. Obama did a 6 month ban on Iraq in fact.

It goes to the Supreme Court now, where they will reinstate the travel ban.

>Obama did a 6 month ban on Iraq in fact.
But he had a specific security reason to do so with Iraq.

Trump's ban is nothing like Obama's and impacts people who have legal protections under US law. Another false equivalency from a know-nothing Trumptard.

Do you think that user is gonna actually change his mind when you bring facts against his case?

I've given up on those fags.

There doesn't need to be a specific reason other than national security interest.

Don't get confused, the 9th circuit court has upheld the SUSPENSION of the travel ban. They did not say the ban itself was wrong. The White House just needs to go to the Supreme Court now. All this bullshit over 120 day travel ban is just petty obstructionism.

>powned

Kill yourself.

>Obama did a 6 month ban on Iraq in fact.
oh, he did? you mean the one he enacted after the Bowling Green Massacre?

sit down, Kellyanne. nice try. we're not as dumb as the average Drumpf voter and won't fall for your made-up "massacres" and Obama initiatives.

get your facts straight - it wasn't a ban, it was a 6-month tightening of security screening procedures. people could still enter the US, they just had to do more than usual to pass screening.

sit down, you Drumpf shill.

>specific security reason
>security reason
>the exact same reason Trump did it

Are you this retarded in real life?

>actually believing she said that on accident
>actually believing the media was reporting on the story other than HURRRRR SHES SO DUMB GUISE BOWLING GREEN AMIRITE
>did it to bring attention to muslim terrorism
>patting yourself on the back for "getting" the bad lady

>powned

But Trump were genuinely doing this for security interest, he would have also banned Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
>Don't get confused, the 9th circuit court has upheld the SUSPENSION of the travel ban.
Yes, I know. We will see what happens with the Supreme Court.

Supreme Court (a more conservative judicial body) will overrule the 9th circuit which was from a liberal judge from San Francisco.
Liberals will then be QQing.

Americans support the travel ban!

UK here

Trump banned a list of countries which was compiled by the Obama administration as being "high risk".

Who made this Muslim only, Trump or Obama?

>tightened security measures
You're splitting hairs. It's basically the same thing.

Why are people so pissed off about the travel ban? It's not there's some kind of malicious intent here.

>remove funding for cities that harbor illegal immigrants

Imagine if we had cities for people who were wanted by other states? As in warrants.

Imagine the backlash if the federal government supported this.

yet he doesnt ban saudi arabia so where's the security?

It was the 9 Ring Circus Court in San Francisco, no one expected Trump to win there. He will win as soon as he's got his Supreme Court pick approved by Congress. With any luck a couple of those old liberal justices die in the next year or two so Trump can replace them with Ted Cruz and Steve Bannon and really go all out.

Are you dumb?

The U.S. Government has QUITE A FEW ties to the Saudi's and we sure as shit wouldn't want to cut that off.

The list was more of an "immediate threat" list, as put together by Obama.

will likely be a 4-4 tie unless they can get the new judge in there.

If there's anything to be learned from the last election it's that pols are totally full of shit.

>only when you don't agree with them

explain why this would make me shed tears?

> 19 times Obama does X to protect country
> No one gives a shit
> Trump also does X to protect country
> Everyone goes ape shit
> Whatever happens is no longer Trumps fault

The countries ban was taken from Obama list of high risk countries. Obama did not classify saudi arabia as high risk.

The people saying that Obama did the same thing and/or that Obama was the first one to make that list are the same people who accused Obama of being Muslim and not fighting radical Islamic terrorism.

All thanks to our liberal media echo-chambers.

Thanks faggots.

I'm not so sure about that. The judges may be split by political affiliation but the law is pretty black and white on this. Trump is without a reasonable doubt allowed to to this.

Unfortunately some cry baby judge in WA was within his rights to delay it.

>lrn 2 examine the methodology

you are aware this is just going to be go up to the next court.

too bad the Courts don't give a shit what the public supports.

Lmao at all the security experts who think this ban is a) necessary and b) doesn't in fact make America less safe. There hasn't been a major terror attack by foreigners since 9/11, and this will definitely lead to a recruiting surge for groups like ISIS. The only thing this ban accomplishes is distracts you bootlicking Trump fellators from the fact that the government is now one of the most corrupt government entities in the world. You're being sold down the river but hey, at least you stuck it to some A-rabs!

He actually was not it delayed in a district state court which has no jurisdiction in federal affairs

The law is clear that he has the right when there is a demonstrable threat. There isn't currently a demonstrable threat.

what was San Bernadino you fuck twit

Hey bud, how about I send you 20 ISIS execution videos, and then you can tell me how they're "not a threat".

I'd love to watch your reactions.

>Who made this Muslim only,
Trump. He ran his campaign on it.

"Ban on Iraq." Yeah, no. Conservitards refusal to look at the details is why they're so fucking dumb. It wasn't a ban on Iraq. Go back to dumbfuckistan.

>no demonstrated threat

You mean like an army of sand niggers stating their intention to kill Americans by any means necessary in those countries?

As mentioned a few comments back, I'm from England, UK but I was interested in this point.

I read INA, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and it's clear that the president has discretionary rights to make these calls.

What's really sad from an outsiders POV is that there are articles on liberal/leftist sites claiming that they've "annotated" the code and proven that Trump isn't legally allowed to do this, when in reality they've omitted the original texts and simply danced around the issue saying "lalala context n stuff"

Considering the ban was set up on the basis of intel provided on poeple its completly legit.
it is not a ban against religion. its based on the intel there is provided.

First you complain its a ban against muslims, which it is not. now you complain that it is illegal.
could you be more deluded?

Btw people already got fired over this refusal :).

Because he's revoking Visa's of legal citizens.

>But he had a specific security reason to do so with Iraq.
So does trump.

Standard skirting the question response.

Answer yes or no: Did the Obama administration come up with a list of high-risk countries which were predominantly Muslim?

No he's not nigger try again.

Learn the difference between CITIZEN and RESIDENT.

Fake news.

No. You are dumb. I'm talking about constitutional law and jurisdiction. The state judicial branch does not have authority federal judiciary. Doesn't matter what the verdict was the delay is based on a restraining order. This is blatantly unconstitutional. The only reason it is there is because it got passed through on a precedent made by the supreme court.

Sup Forums

If Trump were genuinely doing this for the security interests that he claims, he would have also banned Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

That "list" was created initially by the Republican sponsored bill that sought to revise the Visa Waiver Program. Not by the Obama administration. Be dumb more.

You know those people aren't allowed in here, right? The existinf vetting procedures are already effective. And all Trump's ban will do is create more Isis execution videos. They're calling this "the blessed ban". The ban may make sense to simple minded repubs, but people with critical thinking skills know it's pure idiocy.

>passed by democrats and republicans in the Obama Administration

You tried lil buddy.

>powned

I'm a conservative and this issue really is not high on my priority list...... don't care

>passed
Keep trying.

Oh no!! Trump has been pawned plenty in Fed court. Trump was twice found guilty in Fed court of violating US housing law. As recently as Nov '16, Trump agreed with a Fed court settlement that he would pay NY state a $1 mil fine for violation of NY state fraud laws.

Clearly, Trump's EO was unconstitutional, based as it was on a religious test.

Citation needed etc

why are conservatives such pussies?

scared of muslims, scared to be unarmed, scared of satan.

bunch of fuckin' pansies

I did not skirt the question.
Trump ran on it. Obama did not.

There was a specific threat that made Obama write his EO.

Here's the differences:
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/30/donald-trump/why-comparing-trumps-and-obamas-immigration-restri/

And please take your *unbiased* ass back over the pond ya fucking Limey.

>You know those people aren't allowed in here, right?

Oh. My. Fuck.

There's no way you're that fucking retarded. Do you think they're gonna come into the airport wearing masks? No you fucking retard. They'll quietly immigrate to the U.S., plan attacks and carry them out.

Wanna know what else isn't allowed in the U.S.? Murder. Still happens.

Why would you need a visa if you are a citizen

>not understanding international politics
>questioning why trump didnt carpet ban the entire middle east then claim trump doesnt have a good understanding of international politics
>being on this echelon of retarded.

You apparently don't know the difference between the Obama administration and Congress. Good try though. The bill (again, you can read it in it's entirety and see it's republican sponsors) was slipped into a must-pass budget bill. And despite what it said, the Obama administration ignored it in future dealings with Iran.

Dump this faggot in Little Havana.

Show how informed you are. that is not the reason for the ban.

this

>congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/158/text

Try again faggot. It was passed in the House.

>liberal logic

so.......

Because they're raised on fear of God. Of course they fear everything.

then what is the reason for the ban?

Just shows how stupid you are, obama didn't ban he delayed all people were still able to cross, just that they got search as priority. God i hate fuckers from both sides that make up shit like this.

Conservative tears don't exist because we don't cry like little faggots when we don't get our way. Nice try tho libturd. We'll be sipping your tats for many elections to come tho. And boy are they magically delicious.

You don't understand the difference between citizens, immigrants, and illegals. Good luck in civics 101.

Tears, not tats. Russians hacked me

>Saudi Arabia
Is quite a bit more powerful than the other middle eastern countries
>Pakistan
has nukes

do you not understand that we cant ban any country and not expect backlash? I'm sure trump would ban those countires if he could without starting some shit.

which is not the Obama administration.

Still was passed in the House and "slipped into". lmao. Alright lil buddy.

>unbiased
>written by a far-left liberal

Pick one.

Wahhh my towels aren't soft enough!

>hurr durr it's about terrorism
Trump doesn't ban the countries from which the 9/11 hijackers originated. Countries to which he specifically has strong business ties.
>b-but Trump has a gud reason! U-ur just a cuck an d-don't un-understand! REEEEEEEEEE

cool 4th grade comeback bro

Seems like you be crying a lot lately bitch.

You're not getting them. Conservatives aren't bawling pussies like you are when things don't go their way. You're just adult children.

conservatives never cry

>Saudi Arabia
Is quite a bit more powerful than the other middle eastern countries
>Pakistan
has nukes

do you not understand that we cant ban any country and not expect backlash? I'm sure trump would ban those countires if he could without starting some shit.

Lol this is even worse for you now

According to your source Obama stated that people who have just VISITED those countries, let alone FROM those countries were considered too risky to be on the visa waiver programme.

Thanks for improving my argument.

Being this dumb.

Because they're our allies, faggot. Would you have business interests in terror prone nations?

Appeals go to the supreme court, you fucking chimp.

So you are saying you are here spouting shit with out knowing.
With out the ability to look things up.
That sounds fun.

>he has strong business ties
>ignores that the U.S. has been dealing with the saudis since the 60's
>ignores that Trump has businesses in nearly every country
>being this much of a shill

*Triggered*

>not having an argument.