>apparently British doctors love Sup Forums
>anyway queen Elizabeth is dead.
>sorry England we are here if you need us

bullshit

Nice bait there user

We can only hope.

mfw its true

Long live the king

Always sad when an old german lady dies.

not even worth checking

OP, are you American?

the queen is dead long live the king singers

Also, friend bro in forces. Been on increased alert for Royal death since December. But that would not really compute with a fall which would be unplanned, of course.

honestly if she was dead would anybody even care?

There's an entire media industry devoted to events like that.

There's an agreement between the Palace and the media that the news is embargoed until a certain time.

The Prince

If this is true, it's 100% likely that Trump had a hand in this

every media outlet along with people who had secret made up stories about her
>queens dead
>here's a story of how she molested me this one time that there is 0 evidence of
>get book deal and make money

Long live the king.

this is honestly the scariest part. at least with a woman leader in that position, the world is a safer, better place

All comedy shows on any BBC channel cancelled from her death till her funeral.
A massively expensive funeral funded by the taxpayer
Loads of mongoloids saying William should be king and not realising the spectacular stupidity of thiking you get to pick who the monarch is
Hundreds more news stories about bellends selling bank notes (reissued with Chalie's head on) with a certain serial number

I'd care. Not sure I could cope with all that.

this is Harry, me Nan's not dead!

>If this is true, it's 100% likely that Trump had a hand in this
Low tier bait

Faggot liberal

shut the fuck up. you can't honestly believe world peace can be achieved with a white male in a position of power?

So what? What purpose does the queen or the royal family even serve anymore? They have a Parliament and Prime Minister that decides and legislates everything. The only thing that the queen does that amounts to anything is appoint the Prime Minister. That can be done by a vote by the people, or by Parliament.

You mean a professional waver?

Your bro needs to learn the difference between an ugly tranny Queen, and a monarch in her 90s.

if you think that a persons gender and race effects their ability to do their job, newsflash that makes you sexist and racist

rip in royalty

omg somebody screencap this princes harries on the 4chans!

F

Post tits or it didn't happen

Seriously, when that bimbo Lady Di snuffed it they interrupted my cartoons on cartoon network to tell me she'd died and Elton John was going to bore us to death with his shitty gay singing

If the queen dies the home secretary will be messaging everyfucking body to make sure we cry crocodile tears for the old kraut sponger

lol I remember when Diana died. The whole fucking world flipped out over that shit. Nobody in my 5th grade class had ever heard of her, but suddenly we're writing papers on it, and talking about it in class, and the teacher is VERY CONCERNED that we all survive this great tragedy intact.

Big whoop, she wasn't even Queen.

rip news is beggining to report the loss

The Queen's definitely not dead, I just farted on her tits like 5 minutes ago

real news isn't this badly written.

thats bollocks. If that article was actually about the queen being dead the first paragraph would be talking about her. Not about some faggot arguing for "standing roles"

OI CUNT, WOTCH DOIN M8? Y AINT U SHAGGIN BIRDS INNA LDN ?

>All comedy shows on any BBC channel cancelled from her death till her funeral

You really think so?

no it's there not. there's no news when on google beginning if to report anything through

Also brings in a shit load of cash from stupid tourists.

Here we go again...

I was up at like 3 am with my then boss getting shit ready to sell at a flea market the next day, doing lines of powder and taking turns getting blown by his piggy little wife and daughter. best part of working with him.

they had ABC on since it ran news all night at the time, and they broke in on a car accident involving Diana.

these three meth heads from the backwoods of NC start howling like jesus died. come to find out they had a fetish for her, and the room i thought was some kind of fetish/molest his whore daughter room was the diana collectors plate room.

Poasting in epic bread

Nick Robinson here, this thread is a lie.

Superb

explain what this means im from america

who will be the next queen?

will europe be in a chaotic state with no queen?

will there be laws?

anyone from europe plz explain

One is most definitely not dead.

Agnetha Fältskog
No
No
Yes

It doesnt mean anything. and if its true, it still doesnt mean anything.

Just to reassure you, the Queen is not dead. It was a humorous intro into a song, which has been taken too literally by one or two listeners, and a newspaper.

its true...reported on sky news

I wouldn't find it unlikely, deaths of monarchs usually lead to a lot of ceremonial and symbolic gestures like that. Taiwan is currently undergoing a year of mourning due to the death of their king who ruled for 70 years.

Dubs and trips don't lie, faggot liberal.

>being this American

It's Thailand dipshit

We'll see. If so, pretty sad for the Bongs.

> a year of mourning

What exactly does this mean? What makes this year different to their other years?

TopKek

Hope it's true because I already spread the information everywere

a quick check on the BBCand the main headline is op sucks cock

sorry op , not gunna be one of your gay fantasys

was at work on nights when the news came in

first off said an accident ... umm dont care
then witness said shes walking around and dodi`d deady ,,,,, ummm dont care
then di was die ,,,,,, ummmmmm should i care ? really
for the next 3 weeks the princess of fuckin hearts loads of flowers candle up my arse etc etc ,,,,, do care , bored to fuckin tears , give me a fuckin break

thats lovely , its 00.56 here you moron

Your autism is showing, m8