Why is society seemingly enthralled with these feminine shells of men? Celebs like Jacob Sartorius, Anthony Quintal...

Why is society seemingly enthralled with these feminine shells of men? Celebs like Jacob Sartorius, Anthony Quintal, Declan McKenna, Nash Grier, etc.

Motherfuckers look like women.

>30 years old
>basementdwelling fedorafag
>on Sup Forums
>arguing about teenage celebrities
>why don't women a real man like me
>sips mountain dew

Lol, k.

Pretty sure all those guys get mad puss you jelly faggot

OP is just jealous that he never went through a femboy phase

Or he's just retarded.

I mean, Anthony Quintal is about the gayest faggot on earth. Other than that, though, OP is probably the nicest of nice guys.

>tip

Go fuck yourselves, I'm raising a valid point. What's happened to our society that 'men' like this are somehow considered attractive?

lmao are you kidding me

Women have flocked to this shit forever. 90s boybands? The fuckin Beatles?

Pretty sure we're just getting totally fucked by hormones in the water. I'm a personal trainer at the YMCA, have been since the 90s, and I've noticed the rather quick decline in masculinity.

To put it this way, we have a policy that nobody under 17 can be alone with weight equipment at any time. In the past 3 years, and the past 3 years only, I continually see guys who look 14-15, remind them of the rule, and have it revealed that they're 17-18. So many times I've lost count, and only in recent years.

Tl;dr- go buy a cabin in the Rockies, drink well water, and just wait for all of this to blow over.

I would decimate Lohanthony's asshole into oblivion

Bump

Fuck off

Why would you ask that on a board that is often half trap threads and half pedo threads

This

you just named a bunch of kids
wtf?? "these men"???

I don't think it's a phase when it's something even I've noticed.

I'm not gonna say it's necessarily caused by some external factor, but I think society might be emphasising to young guys that it's somehow 'better' to be more feminine rather than embracing traditional masculinity.

To be fair, 3 of them are of age. But it's odd that he would list the firdt guy considering he's FOUR-FUCKING-TEEN

Jesus H. I wasn't even sproutin' a bush then. Calm the fuck down OP

ALL that I'm trying to emphasise is that there seems to be a clear front on white western masculinity. That's it.

I think it's a combination of feminism, Marxism, and the gay agenda. But I'm wondering what Sup Forums thinks. That's IT.

aaaand OP's a Nazi.

Glad we've come full circle here.

Because they bottom well.

Post pic of the ideal masculine man op.
All these kids have hitler youth hairdos anyway.

Appropriate picture.

This isn't a lie, effeminate men was the shit before most of you guys thought it was.

I guess something is going on. But, you don't see me wearing skinny jeans, painting my nails, putting on foundation, or having a wrist that's more limp than a dead fish loaded with estrogen.

I think it would just be society's normalization/de-taboo-ization of homosexuality, or gender stereotypes, or whatever. Though, I'm not white, so I don't know what that says.

not true. im trim slim, no body, only atract sluts, not pretty ones either

>spot the pakistani

>Jacob Sartorius
>Anthony Quintal
>Declan McKenna
>Nash Grier

literally fucking W H O