White guy here;

White guy here;
Please explain how is Dj Khaled taken seriously as an artist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q85ugO0Ts9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7FqeqTpeRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's not lmao his snapchat is meme bullshit
but he gets shit done in the industry so people respect him for that

he ruined the first track on culture, p salty about that

He's not

he de best

He has the keys to success.

Hes a comedy icon

>Please explain how is Dj Khaled taken seriously as an artist.
Are u fucking kidding me? How do u not know he's one of the greatest to ever live. His songwriting abilities are thru the roof, he's got ghostwriting creds for over half the industry. He can rap his ass off. Every time u hear a voice w a pitched down vocal? Yea that's him. He's a classically trained singer for fucks sake and he's influenced LITERALLY every artist from blink-182 to lady gaga to danny brown. But he's a humble guy so he doesn't brag about all that stuff. Wtf how do u even music?

He's a nice guy doing his best and giving people a glimpse of the lifestyle while remaining positive.

this. He's like a living m&ms character

>his best
Imagine what it could be if he tried harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q85ugO0Ts9Q

his sound is acreate

He's the best
He's a classic

How do you define that? What song stands out in his body of work.

people think his stupid ass videos are funny

kill yourself cumskin

I can tell you how a hip-hop career works.
>it's 90% dressing like a hip-hop mogul
>10% telling people you are a hip-hop mogul
>And everyone going a long with it. No arguments.

he never plays himself

I can't tell if you're being ironic.

>h3h3
i feel like Khaled highly respects him now that his career's basically jumpstarted due to memes

He isn't really.

He's a friendly, goofy, hardworking guy with a bit of an ego, so people like him. Most of his success is due to memes, he knows that, and that's OK.

Wasn't he a respected DJ back in the day?
Pretty sure he was already famous just not ''Internet'' famous?

literally this. I pretend to be a famous rapper on twitter and even though I've never posted a single track I've got 800 followers in three months

Ethan and Hila from h3h3 got to visit Khaled at his home he did a video on it

He get's a ton of popular people on a track and its a hit. Did you all forget We Takin Over, I'm So Hood, Out Here Grinding, Put Your Hands Up, Welcome To My Hood? He's only gotten more popular because of snapchat memes and all that crazy shit he says, but he's had quite a lot of hits on the radio. Shit, before he was just the "WE DA BEST" guy, but now he's the DJ "ANOTHA ONE" Kahled.

link?

i cant having you expose me user

but its a pretty easy thing to do yourself

you gotta follow all the low level stars who still follow back, tweet @ lil b and riff raff, talk about hitting the studio, post bars, brag, make jokes about sports, follow back people

then you should probably stop coming to this site

get rid of your computer, in fact

He's not?

>Pretty sure he was already famous just not ''Internet'' famous?
He's been a fucking star for years. The guy may be a meme for the most part now but he used to have hits all over the radio, I don't understand why people have seemed to forget that.
All I Do Is Win still plays at basically every sporting event in existence.
The man is very famous and very successful, regardless of whether of not he's talented the guy has been famous for years, way before the Internet and way before h3h3.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7FqeqTpeRo

You just played yourself...

He isn't; he's literally a meme

And it was awkward as hell.