Hey so guys I cucked a guy off of kik to send me a iPhone 7 it's supposedly from his company and he's sending it to me...

Hey so guys I cucked a guy off of kik to send me a iPhone 7 it's supposedly from his company and he's sending it to me because he thinks I'm going to fly across the country and fuck him next month. He said it has a "bmi" app that if I open will track the phone. What should I do with it? Also how long could I leave this going on before I'm in too deep? Pic related that's the 50 year old cuck who offered to be my sugar daddy and is Dating a 19 year old who is smoking hot. Should I post screenshots or stuff this guy has sent? Im trying to milk this to infinity.

Post the 19 year old nudes!

Here's anothe pic of him with cum on his lip. He supposedly owns a ton of companies

Gross

>cucked
Seriously, enough with this faggot shit

Sending them in a sec. this is what she looks like. Her name is ashley

He thinks I'm a 19 year old virgin dude. I'm just using pics I have of a friend to keep on the imagine until I get the shit he claims he's sending

Wait why did he send you nudes of her

He wants me to fuck her and let him watch. He thinks I'm a 19 year old girl

Post her nudes!

Quit using the word cucked is the point you faggot.

Jeez no reason to be so fucking hostile man.

What he's told me about the phone

Fuck you you fucking cucked faggot

This thread has gone full blown cancerous

>Red Lobster

I just wanted some help on shit I could do to this guy. His name is Walter.

It was cancer from the first post, you cucked nigger

I mean I have a millionaire by the balls so not really as cancerous as you think

>smoking hot
You should have him send you some glasses, cuck

Is this bait or just autism?

Legitimately not bait. I found him on a meet people app and I've only send him two pictures and he's willing to do anything for me

Then post her nudes

Why the cum on his lips if he is apparently only into young bitches?

Also, find a hot girl and head west

I mean that you think you have him by the balls. You really have to be autistic to think he's afraid of anything you can do. And judging by the fact only 4 people have seen this thread, he has nothing to fear.

He came on himself. Here's the context for you

He doesn't know I'm using this against him to begin with he simply thinks I'm a stupid 18 year old girl that is interest in fucking him for money. He offered money to me and I took his offer. I could ask for anything and he'd probably do it because he wants to fuck me so bad or atleast the person he thinks I am

Pic of your pseudo self plz

And just how are you collecting the money, cuck?

That's why I'm here. He's sending me an iPhone 7 and paying my phone bill. So now how should I ask for the money

Post the nudes faggot

Getting corrupted file type. What other way can I send it?

What are you trying to post? A video?

So he's going to have your address? Brilliant plan, nigger. Fucking teenage cucks.

I have so much shit on him that wouldn't really matter at this point idiot. What so he tried anything and I send this shit to his company. It's a failsafe

Post more pics of her jesus....

Here's just one many-/t2kwvdae that's for sendvid

Post a screenshot of the conversation with the nude?

I logged in and out of my kik so I don't have when that happened. I'm supposed to get more in a bit so then I guess I can.

>already have committed mail fraud
>now you want to commit wire fraud
Yeah, you totally have him by the balls, faggot ass cuck. I'm sure as a millionaire he won't have any connections to fuck your shit up. Enjoy your last days with a semi loose butthole.

Something tells me your aren't gonna last long in the blackmailing business.

Enjoy what little freedom you have left.

Commited? He sent me things assuming who I was. I never told him anything confirming what he thinks. This is in entirety on his fault for what he assumes I am. Just an FYI. I haven't done anything wrong and even wiring me money wouldn't be fraud unless I made it that. So honestly shut the fuck up with your white knight bullshit.

I'm not attempting to blackmail him. However if it came to that I'm just saying I could.

>damage control
The courts usually side with the blackmailing teenager.
>you represented yourself as an 18 year old girl
>you used that as leverage to get the phone
>you offered to sleep with him in exchange for money
>you asked him to send you that money, likely across state lines
Dis go b gud

Did not offer he said he would send me tickets to visit him and would be my "sugar daddy" I could legally identify as a female if I chose to. The pictures sent to him are of MYSELF therefore it's not a fraud simply a misunderstanding on his part.

You can just give up now, nobody cares about your shit thread. You aren't smart, you aren't clever, you aren't going to do anything except get fucked over royally and you deserve to. You are a faggot and completely retarded.

bump

Sage

fuck off, if you didn't like the content, why'd you click the thread?

Sage

bump

Your plan is to expose him to the company he owns?

bump

bump

>implying faggot op has a plan
>implying op hasn't already come clean and apologized
>implying op is still alive

WASTED

CUCK
U
C
K

bump

OP is kill