WHY DOES IT HURT WHEN I PEEEEEEEE

>WHY DOES IT HURT WHEN I PEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/dun/eros/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/amoebic_ensemble/amoebiasis/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/amoebic_ensemble/limbic_rage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't understand why he's so revered. Explain?

FUCK ME YOU UGLY SON OF A BIIITCH

He was one of the first big names in sporkcore, and influenced basically all sporkcore music to come

Listen to Hot Rats

DUDE
LATENT APPLIANCE FETISHISTS
LMAO

good advice, I prefer when he doesn't sing.

XDDDDDDDDDDD

>I GOT IT FROM THE TOILET SEEEEEEAAATTT
>IT JUMPED RIGHT UP AND GRABBED MY MEEEAATTT

any brazilian anons think zappa would love mamonas? I think he would

i grow tired of always seeing hot rats recommended.

Is there a Zappa flowchart

Is that a term for milfs with gorgeus tits because if It is sign me in

with all three acts this is without a doubt Zappa's best album

Watermelon In Easter Hay> Joe's Garage> Packard Goose> A Little Green Rosetta> A Token Of My Extreme> Catholic Girls> Stick It Out> Wet T-Shirt Nite> Sy Borg> Dong Work For Yuda> Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up> Keep It Greasey> Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?>Crew Slut>He Used To Cut The Grass>Toad-O Line>Central Scrutinizer=Scrutinizer Postlude

kys

No, you go through his discography canonically until you hit his 80s stuff

Who was in the wrong?
Joe or John?

good list desu

Definitely John

DON'T YOU BE TAROT-FIED

>Oh boy, do I love the Internet, everything is a meme!

IT'S JUST A TOKEN OF MY EXTREME

Hi

it's me again

the central SCCCRRRRUTINIZZER

He was a literal musical genius that spent his time making niche meme music. It's interesting to say the least.

such a fucken genius man

MY BALLS FEEL LIKE A PAIR OF MARACAS

Genius composer and almost unmatched in terms of individualism. He taught himself everything which is almost staggering considering his musical knowledge was probably one of the greatest in the world when he was alive. Yet he wasn't a one-trick pony, meandering in elitism and trying to one-up people in complexity. He simply just loved music, he made music for musics sake, purely and completely honest. Doesn't matter if it was Jazz, Blues, Rock, World music, Avant-Garde contemporary orchestra, electronic, or just a stupid song about silly things. This is why you see such a grand spectrum of different vibes and textures when you listen to all of his different music, because he was trying his best to mix everything about himself and what he liked into one "conceptual continuity", which basically just a term to describe the entire "whole" of everything he did. Also if we are talking about Zappa the person, he seemed to just be a really decent person, very anti-social, but I think if you know enough about him and the things he has said you can tell deep down he really appreciated his fans.

I think if you can really appreciate anything about what goes into composing music and creating music, you will definitely get to understand Zappa more. After all the things people represented him of being, in the end he was just a composer. He just wanted to make music, and he was really fucking good at just coming up with things nobody else ever thought of.

WORD

I would like to add to this. If you're familiar with zeuhl and zolo, those genres are the most obvious genres taking influence from Zappa. Some examples:
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/dun/eros/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/amoebic_ensemble/amoebiasis/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/amoebic_ensemble/limbic_rage/