My moms boyfriend. is she rekt?

My moms boyfriend. is she rekt?

No, but you're going to be.

He's gonna rekt you op. Abusive Stepdad needs to breed you and make you one of his.

Dude is manlet hes only like 5 foots tall.

>foots
Gtfo of here foreigner.

If he's super short then she's probably not rekt.
But she's for sure taking his Manlet loads to her mouth and face on the reg

>5 foots tall.

is that mike cernovich

I really need some context on that picture man.

You thinking of sucking his dick, you little faggot?

Your moms boyfriend is already married.

2 gay guys, back whenever being gay was still awful but some cities were just gay as fuck, decided to spice up a birthday and got the other one a present of a hot stud. Being gay back then means that had a weird fetish and these two LOVE piss. It's how they got together actually.

So they invite a hot stud over like hey buddy we want you to fuck us both but FIRST piss on our cake so we can eat it like the little sluts we are. Also I'm going to take a photo so we can remember what a wonderful birthday this one was.

>There's your context, probably.

Pablo Escobar's 31st birthday

lol god damnit i was gonna ask that YOU NIGGER LOLOLOL

there is some resemblance, mike looks like a fucking hamster though, eyes spaced so closely that you want to plug an appliance into his face

beta cuck mike could fuck you until you get the gorilla mindset

works for me, thanks bro.

you cernovich fanboys are the biggest faggots, all begging for his dick on twitter, he played you like idiots, making you buy his self help book when in reality nothing can make a man out of you, pathetic fucking losers

NP, it was bothering me too.

It's like I've always wanted context for this

Mom for reference

Idk about context but jesus christ that dudes dick has the most girth ive ever fucking seen.

steroids prolly shrank his peepee

Milf tho

If anything it's probably gotten bigger from the extra blood flow and growth generated by the testosterone.

It's the testes that shrink.