twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he's not even wearing his valyrian steel armor
dropped

also first for King Stannis the One True King

>early
>shitty fanart

you ruined my streak for this mess, cunt

How is it shitty? And post 'good' fanart of Euron fag

If this is shitty fan art then you must be on healthy diet of fucking masterpieces

Azor Bran

i thrive on Chaosh

I also know fan art somehow triggers Branfags for whatever reason

>how is it shitty

He's literally walking mere feet from a boat in the water, so either his legs are long as all fuck or that ship is literally sitting on the shore.

That's not how boats work.

>its a fanart thread of the worst character

this is where I leave you, /got/.

Well here's my dick works

And his sword is ridiculous

>worst character
but its not fan art of Brienne, Catelyn, or Sansa, or Renly

There is a riff in the corner, so he is walking on stones.

Azor Ahaissac

Brienne and Catelyn are fantastic characters, what are you smoking?

Character you don't like ≠ bad character

That's retarded.

I heard there's some character in here named stanley who's a huge fucking faggot that has scenes where he takes dick from some tranny named Lory while burning his daughter for having a vagina
Is this true?

Who /bronnsa/ here?

>his fucked up proportions
>screwy perspective
>oversized head
>weird sense of lighting
>bad composition

its amateur at best, it looks like a slightly above average freshman art student drew it

who /briennsa/ here?

The image takes place on Valyria.
The boat was brought on to shore by scavengers, Euron has just scavenged the ship and found Dragonbinder.
You can see the smoky air in the cloudy background.

Soothe your autism at all?

>eternal /got/ general
>fanart
>made early

Brad, is that you?

No I was just trying to get to 10 in a row. I was at 8 and you ruined it for THIS

who /rickonsa/ here?

kek

Is Euron going to fuck Dany's navy up with some bad Ju Ju.

>At sea
>Dany encounters Euron
>Acts smug, sends dragons to burn his fleet
>has some putz blow the dragon horn for him
>dragons start burning down Dany's fleet

who /branisliterallythegreatestpersonontelevisionandanyonewhodisagreesisliterallyaids/ here?

Catelyn theres an argument for

Brienne, no

Stannis > Beric > Jon > Bran > Davos > Any other character

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread

hey

with rape

everything about the Ironborn is pretty fucked up

that casual evening conversation Euron and Victarion have while there's a humiliation and rape party downstairs comes to mind

Not me. I want to bend every branfxg here over a table and fuck them bloody while bran watches.

Then, if I still want I'dslap him around a bit

>issac

fraud. off yourself

hey

this gif is the only time i've ever liked kit, ever

Mmmmm. I love it when you talk dirty, bb. Then what happens?

Is Davos gonna be slick enough to know Sansa and Littlefinger are sneaky fucks trying to plan something against Jon?

He has experience with redheads who let children die.

what's this from

no idea.

How strong is Davos loyalty to Jon?

Didn't they just kinda meet up once when Stannis was in the North?

7 minutes in hell

chubby cheeks to cheek bones

Davos is on the way to Skagos, fuckstick

So Ned never cheated on Catelyn, right? Jon Snow had a different father. Ned was completely faithful. Why didn't he tell Catelyn this?

>fags keep unironically making anime/shittyfanart book threads that have nothing to do with the show
Gods this sucks

He couldn't trust his wife with the secret that Jon is Rheagar's son.

Pretty loyal.

Got the Mormonts for him, fought for him, would've died for him, he's the only real one worried about the Walkers right now, so yeah, pretty loyal

Davos is serving Jon in the show that's 90% past ADWD you fuckshit.

>he thinks the book and the show are still the same story and that the show has any relevance to anything

Hahahahah

>he thinks the books which will never be finished have any relevance anymore

Top kek.

Go finish the fucking book instead of shitposting on /got/ George

How will Stannis die in the book?

I'm pretty sure showfags are the minority on /got/

all of my previous threads were superior to this, thank you very much

He won't.

Stannis ends up as the 1000th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

I'm surprised you're able to read what I typed just then. You showfags don't usually know how to read or hold the attention span great enough to do so, hence the showfaggotry.

I'm impressed.

>only basement nerds will care about the book end
>meanwhile the entire world will all remember "OMG, could you believe Jon and Dany beat the ice zombies and then married as King and Queen of the Iron Throne?!"

>showfags thinking Jon would ever marry his aunt

Just goes to show you how retarded showfags are. Stop responding.

>only argument is calling someone showfag

Finish the fucking books already George. get off the internet

People always make fun of George Lucas for pottery but look at how much pottery George RR Martin has in his books. Guy is a hack writer that only autists can appreciate.

The series ends with Daenerys making gay marriage legal and Jon marrying Satin.

>how much pottery George RR Martin has in his books.

I know right?

>Jon was never out of sight, and as he grew, he looked more like Ned than any of the trueborn sons she bore him. Somehow, that made it worse. - catelyn ii, agot
>"Riding through the rainy night, Ned saw Jon Snow's face in front of him, so like a younger version of his own." eddard IX, agot

>“I see it now,” the Lady Lysa said, as she set the core aside. “You look so much like Catelyn.” “It’s kind of you to say so.” “It was not meant as flattery. If truth be told, you look too much like Catelyn. Something must be done.” - sansa vi, asos
>Worse, she was beautiful. Sansa had gotten their mother's fine high cheekbones and the thick auburn hair of the Tullys. - arya I, agot

Jon = Ned, Sansa = Catelyn, time is a flat circle.

This

Also people who jerk it off as a better crafted medieval fantasy, despite the fact that it's going to end on the biggest cliche of "evil undead army with only killing as a motivation"

Like fuck sake, when is a story going to show up where it's necromancers under a lich king that are an actual civilization with a living population. You know how much more stable an empire would be if they had a competent Emperor who was immortal?

Children looking like their family members?

Wtf I hate books now.

A few seasons ago, mance rayder said there was 100,000 wildlings. Jon had 2,000 in his army against ramsay.

What happened? I know some shit went down like the Stannis, the white walkers, but I didn't think their numbers went down by that much

They all went to Hardhome.

See pic:
Almost everyone who was inside the palisade were the ones who made it south.

2,000 fighting men

Most of the wildling survivors are women, children, the infirm and the elderly

Hardhome and retarded Wildlings you retard.

Jon was only able to convince 5,000 of them to get on the ships before the Walkers attacked. And that gate was closed quick so all the 10s of thousands on the other side died and eventually got turned when the Night King did his thing

Why don't they Night's Watch wear hoods?

BOOK RELEASED

THIS IS NOT A RUSE

BOOK RELEASED

who /still loyal to Stannis/ here

Which Westerosi family dynamic is the closest to your own family?

Greyjoys for me. Talented sister who seems preferred by the parents and outperforms me, traditionally masculine father, protective mother who wants me to be safe. Uncle is a bit of a thug

It's sad how few wildings are left, and even more died against ramsay : (
They were real human beings, RIP.
Meanwhile, Daenerys' army of 100k rapists and murderers is ay-ok

For /breera/ fans:
youtu.be/dKViVPes8Ik

Why doesn't everyone just praise and bend the knee to their new god the Night King?

Once all the adults are killed and the newborns are turned into more ice elves I'm sure they'd let you live a normal wight life with a wight family and little wight kids to adopt.

>Wight Supremacy

we've all seen this, i dont care about their feelings. they shouldnt have played their scenes like this then. thats their own fault

Azor Syrio

Oh shoot i should have mentioned that i ship them as well. Wonder what will happen next season...

they're bluffing in that interview anyway, im just saying. how else are you supposed to respond when someone tells you people want your characters to fuck

>2011: Isaac is introduced as young Bran, the Branpedo cult begins on Sup Forums
>2012: /got/ general is established, Branpedos have a general to congregate on
>2013: Isaac is going through puberty, Bran cult evolves slowly from Branpedos to Branfaggots. They are regulars on /got/ regardless
>2014: Isaac gets a horrible wig and looks repulsive, and gets very minimal screentime. Bran cultists show up less frequently, Stannis and Maisie cultists become the loudest groups. Bran cult slowly fades
>2015: No Bran Stark. Bran cult is largely gone. Only remnants are Isaac faggots lurking his twitter, very few in number.
>The long ban: No Bran. Cult is gone, as is /got/
>2016: /got/ has largely gone without Bran cultists since 2013, and forgotten they'd existed. Bran scenes start showing more frequently as he returns, Isaac obsessives emerge later on during mid-season. They are drowned out by shitposters and other characterfags. By end of season, most other autists return to their home boards, but the Bran cult is stronger than ever, and hijack /got/ for themselves, a kingdom general for a long offseason

So Sophie and Aidan are totally lying about Jon and Sansa right?

Stop the delusion right there

nice dissertation, spend a lot of time thinking about this do you

i dont give a fuck about those two and havent watched any interviews where they've talked about it so who am i to analyze

Isn't it kind of bizarre that isn't brought up more? An entire SUIT of Valyrian steel? That alone is a fortune and he wears it around openly. Word should spread.

How is nobody talking about that in say King's Landing? They need money and that armor must be worth a fortune.

And who's the fucktard Valyrian who bankrupted his family just to get that armor made?

Shit would've cost a kingdom to get made.

>she will never cradle your head tightly into her breast as she kills you, taking total control, dominating you with ease, her eyes aroused by your utter vulnerability.
>In this last moment, you belong to her totally, and she loves it.

Does George ever make any claims as to how plentiful Valyrian steel was when Valyria was at its height? Or was it just "regular steel" to them and they had magic infused into it like it was no problem?

Hell maybe everyone back in the good ol' days could infuse magic into anything.

>finally finished watching GoT season 6
Wait, how did Arya get off scot-free from assassin guild? Is she like super ninja now?

>Does George ever make any claims as to how plentiful Valyrian steel was when Valyria was at its height?

Yeah, that it was still rare and expensive as fuck even back then. Just got more so since there's now obviously a limited nonreplenishing supply in the world.

Was never "regular" steel, even at Valyria's height

They probably didn't care.

Well okay. Doesn't seem too absurd that it was ever made originally, though. Rich kings and dukes have commissioned insane armor in real life with jewels and gold that co go for millions, to think that one Bill Gates-level rich guy in Valyria wanted a suit of armor made of the stuff isn't far fetched at all.

What IS far fetched is all the people Euron sailed by/ported at not spreading the word "Yo there's a guy with a suit made of Valyrian steel" and someone like Varys or even Littlefinger hearing about it at some point. I don't care if his crew can't talk, someone is bound to notice if dumbass Victarion (it was him who saw, right) could tell.

Why doesn't Jon ever fucking tell anybody what he saw at Hardhome?

Why doesn't he send ravens to the major cities saying that he saw an army of ice niggers slaughter a hundred thousand people in minutes and also say that if anybody doubts him he has a huge contingency of the nights watch and literally 2000 wildlings as witness?

Like why? Really I want to know? So many of Jons problems could be solved if he just talked about the shit going on north of the wall more than he did.

I want to answer so badly "because the show is retarded" but sadly the same thing happens in the books if I remember right.

He doesn't get stabbed for an entire book AND some. That's plenty of time to send a few ravens and let them know "White Walkers are VERY REAL and they're on their way to murder us all."

Everybody kind of says "Well it's The Wall they're just desperate for attention and funding and members" I guess. Nobody takes them seriously. Aliser did go to KL to say "Yeah so the dead are reanimating" and nobody gave a fuck.

As for why Jon isn't writing letters saying "I've personally seen them and Samwell Tarly has slain one" is pretty stupid and you'll never get a good answer.

>So many of Jons problems could be solved

like what, he has no problems any more

He's busy pampering his cock-loving Sansa

>What IS far fetched is all the people Euron sailed by/ported at not spreading the word

Pretty sure Euron only just recently put it on for his battle against the Redwynes, not like he's been wearing it around to every port for months or years or anything.

what was the best meme of season 6?

Alright fair enough.

I do hope word of it spreads and enough people get curious enough to try and kill him for it. Like a less exciting Smokin' Aces.