I just put my dog down, Sup Forums

I just put my dog down, Sup Forums.

She would usually chill in my room with me while I'd browse. I feel more alone than ever right now. I would really appreciate if some anons would post some nice or funny pictures to help me feel better. I hope it's not too much to ask

Here's another picture of her a few months ago.

I wish I had taken more when I had the chance.

Honestly dude, nothing will make you feel better after that. My condolencences. My advice, get drunk and feel sorry for yourself and weep. That's what I did when my canine companion died.

that's not a dog. that's an overgrown rat. good riddance.

But here's something. Idk it's all I got.

Get bent faggot.

I had to put down my cat last week, so I feel for you user. I keep catching myself looking for him in his favorite napping spots before remembering he's gone. Shit sucks the big one.

>pic related, it's my Bubba

aww, did I trigger you in your little putty party for a rat?

Buy or adopt another doggo. It won't heal the wound, but will do a very good job.

I put my dog down two days ago, he was 15

This.. Fucking cry.

I know it sounds gay or whatever, but let it all out. It helps to some degree.
It sucks man, but nothing will really, truly help except time.

My dog lived to be 14 in human years before her kidneys gave. On her last day, we took her to a nice pond out in the country to let her enjoy the grass and the wind before we put her down. She's buried by that pond.

I feel for ya, OP. But you have a good dog a good life, and I'm sure he loved you tons.

Some day, when you're ready, go get a shelter dog in need and give it just as much love.

Get your dog taxidermy and you can have it still lay at your feet.

Did you ask them to carve it up for you? shame to waste that tasty dog meat, though it might be abit ruff.

It's just a fucking animal, op. An ugly one at that. All you've learned from this is that the universe is experiencing itself. Whenever matter comes to life, it likes companionship.

I hope this happens to all of you assholes talking shit about this poor Sup Forumsrother.

meh. rat dog is still dead. win for the universe.

psychopath detected

op, sorry to hear about your pupper. i lost mine last summer and it sucks and will suck for a while. good on you for seeking ways to brighten your day and not sulking endlessly. here's a picture that made me laugh, hope it does you as well.

>expects Sup Forums not to be filled with degenerates

GTFO newfag

No, he just wants us to think he's a psychopath because he watched Dexter and wants to be cool like him.

I went through the same phase when I first came onto Sup Forums.

I feel ya man.

Rest in peace, doggo

it's just a shiity little shit tho
like 2lbs man
how special can it be?

Here's another win for the universe.

KYS.

Here's a funny pic, but I agree, let it out. And keep doing whatever it is you do everyday.

What was her name?

Focus more on memories. Those have more emotions in them. Think of good times with her.

nah. I'd rather keep gloating about OPs dead rat.

I'm so sorry, bro. I'm going to be devastated when my Piglet goes. I'm hoping I go out before her.

FUCK YO DOG

IT IN HELL WIT PAUL WALKER

sweet faced pupper. i wanna kiss her head and give her pupperonis

>has overgrown rat for a pet

KYS

No, really, go for it. It'll take away the pain and loneliness you're going through. You can end the pain and hopelessness of your life in a moment. It's not like anyone's going to miss you, right?

Can someone post the pic of Fry fucking Seymour in Futurama with Seymour saying "You finally came"?
I can't find it.

I... I don't quite know how to tell you this, but that's not a piglet. That's a dog. From the looks of it, I'm guessing labrador-chiuhauha cross. A piglet would look incredibly different to this, someone in the pet store has pulled a fast one on you.

what the fuck are you on about? I just don't like faggot dogs and I don't like Sup Forums being this hugbox touchy feely bullshit. fuck off.

He was 16 when we had to put him down, that was 3 years ago, can't be replaced,

Her name was Scout. I'll try my best, thank you.

That's a very good looking dog you have there, enjoy the time you have with her.

>doesn't "care" about the thread
>continues to post in it

coulda sworn I clicked the image

God damned if you're not the edgiest 13 year old I've ever met on the internet.

Cool. Saved her. You won't be the only person who remembers her.

Wtf. What I said isn't psycho at all.

Carl Seagan said it once. We are a universe experiencing itself.

You can make a connection with any living thing. Which means all your connections you've ever made or ever will make are not that significant. Which isn't psycho, it's just plain fact and truth.

And I personally think that race of dog is fucking ugly. But they have been bred for a specific kind of person. So if you own one, you likely are ugly yourself or have self esteem issues or both.

Get over yourself and hit the gym, wear better clothes and get another dog that's prettier. Or better yet, forget pets (and lesser species) altogether and get yourself a girlfriend that you can have a conversation with and continue our species.

Imagine we found an Advanced Alien civilization who kept uglier lesser species as pets and got sad whenever one died. Pathetic.

well I do enjoy rustling jimmies....

yeah. about that. only you.newfags have been using "edgy" lately.

I dunno. a rock could probably replace that

Cheer up cunt

Sorry OP and other anons. I know the feel.

KEK.

I feel for your dog and all but asking for compassion and sympathy on Sup Forums, much less Sup Forums, is like asking for hitler for a copy of the torah. you might get it, but you'll get it in the worst possible way imaginable.

why do people always say "put down"
when they really mean "killed my dog"

because that's what really happened

This

"kill" is only for things with value.

>newfag
>is obviously 15 years old

We must put down Trump.

Dafuq... What do you do to niggers then?

Well, what phrase would you use to describe a prepubescent asshole like yourself?

I guess I could go with salty, but no.....I think edgy is more accurate.

You're a fucking tit, you know that?

>lynch, cleanse, eradicate

take your pick

you need to be 18 to post here, leave

I'm probably older than you dipshit

Unless you were born before the moon landing, you're wrong.

>be 28
>be surrounded by SJW newfags

What has my Sup Forums become?

then why do you talk like a retarded 15 yo SJW?

>my Sup Forums

Jesus...another "muh secret hacker board" dipshit.

Or maybe I'm not just another teenage dipshit who thinks making fun of someones dead pet makes me awesome.

Grow up, son. Until then, shut the fuck up.

If people really care this much about their pets, why not just buy some kidneys for cheap from China? They kill dogs there by the thousands. And if the surgery to put them in here at home is too expensive, why not try giving the dog anesthesia and putting them in yourself? If the dog is going to die anyway, no harm in trying. And you get good surgery practice for when Trump gets rid of health care and you need to do emergency surgery on your child or parent.

If you don't believe me that this is doable, you can already go on ebay and buy dental drill tips and filling to do your own dental fillings.

Fag with sever dental pain with no insurance here

then why the fuck are you on Sup Forums? do you not understand the point o this board?

Trips tell the truth. Or are you too young/stupid to know that?

Noooo. Please, tell me what the point o this board is?

wow

Sean Coombs before the glasses.

to have no standards, for one thing. being sissy bitches about a dead dog is not it.

Where on this board does it say "Everyone entering here must have no standards"

Please show me.

Ehh okay i guess.

So, you're here to prove you're a worthless idiot with no pride?

Job well done, you can move along now.

if you dont like it leave faggot. /mpl/ is waiting for you.

Had that happen to mre three months ago . My dog rosco .
Ehh oh well . I had to get over it
And i have.

I'm really sorry OP

I know how it feels. Had to put this guy down a few weeks ago. He was such a cool cat, so friendly and chill... Rest in peace, Meeko.

What matters is that you give them a good life, OP. What matters is you make them happy, you give them a reason to be excited every day. You're here long before they show up, and you'll be around long after they're gone. They're only around for a short blink in time, and if you can make that moment awesome from day 1 to the end, you did well.

Fuck I miss him.