So footfags, I wanna know what made you find out that you like feet? I'm curious

So footfags, I wanna know what made you find out that you like feet? I'm curious

Sup Forums made me like feet

My mom's friend feets when i was about 13. She used to wear sandals everytime, she was so hot back then and shit she had such a beautifull feets.
One time we went to her house for a dinner and i sneaked into her room just to smell some underwear and found her sandals, smelled them, masturbated at them in her bathroom and i realized how much i love feets.

Her daugher now have the same awesome feets as her mom did once.

Pics of her user

Asians feet make me diamonds

first off im going to say those are ugly ass feet you posted OP

So what made me like feet was probably growing up with a cousin the same age as me. she used to always be barefoot and for some reason was always having them on display. like shed put them on top of the table, stick them out the car window, etc and always wiggle and spread her toes that my attention fell to them. I then came up with many ways to secretly indulge in her feet without finding out my fetish.
>pic related. Took this secretly in the car this week without her realizing.

Back in the late 90's when I was in high school. There was a girl I had always crushed on, and she was always reciprocal about it, but I was such a wimp and never worked up the nerve to ask her out. ...anyway she ended up dating a lot of my friends and soon she lost her appeal to me.

What I would do to go back in time and be the guy that corrupted her...lol

Anyway back in high school and I would beat off a lot. I once found myself looking at her feet and toes. They were beautiful and they caused me to become aroused. I started beating off to the visual memory often. POOF!

Foot fetish.

I don't know what happened to her, but I eventually found and married another woman and she likes to let me do things with her feet. She has some odd fetishes too, and I'm happy to oblige. Keeps her happy which in turn gets me laid kinky style all the time.

It's nice.

>high school
>noticed that those teenage cheer leaders and cum dumpsters were smoking hot
>noticed that their attractiveness correlated with their feet-- the really hot ones hat really sexy feet, the "meh" ones and the worthless fatties had "meh" or outright hideous feet
>thought about it for a minute: tits are not vaginas. Neither are faces. Neither are asses.
>well no shit, Sherlock... yes, but the point is that parts of the female body besides the actual sex organ are used to gauge sexual attractiveness, cleanliness, fitness etc.
>so why not feet?
>or if you don't want to really analyze it so much you could just say "because they look sexy and they're sensitive so when I lick/bite/massage/fuck them the girl reacts"

Post moar user does toes are hot
Also same way I got into feet, female family members.

Your cousin has gorgeous feet

who is she? shes like perfection

dont see her that often anymore. any other pictures i have are like shit quality and from teen years so underage/banned. I can share stories though

Only thing I could find was that her name is Melissa and she on femjoy
Google "Melissa femjoy" it may help

i love boy feet and been that way since i was 6ish

Are they showing too much underaged kid? Or is it more focused on her foot?
Also stories pls

For as long as I can remember, I've always had a thing for feet. It only became a sexual attraction when I got out of High School.

>Worked at a movie theater.
>Guy that rips tickets all day.
>In Arizona, always hot, always flip flops
>2 years of that
It was the perfect spot now that i think about it... can never get creeps that good at my current job.

I live in California, on the coast, so pretty much like 25% of girls wear sandals here. When I was in middle school, I noticed that girls for whatever reason liked showing off their feet, doing things like wearing sandals, painting their toenails, taking aesthetic pictures of their feet, etc. It would annoy me. I would think things like "Feet aren't sexy or hot, I don't know why they try to show off their feet so much!" Being something that annoyed me, I would always think about it a lot. After some time I got used to it, but at some point developed into a fetish, just due to me thinking about feet a lot

>be 15
>cousin 14
>watching tv while lying down on sofa
>she has her socks on and i decide, today i will have her bare feet in my mouth
>dont remember what we were watching but i changed the channel to mtv(something we both despised)
>she tells me to change it back
>i saw no, so she steals remote from my hand and changes it and i pretend to be pissed
>my plan is to make her think im mad
>she goes to kitchen and i take the remote, change to mtv and hide it under the sofa
>she comes back asking where the remote is
>i said i wont give it
>she threatens to hit me
>"ha, youre too weak, as long as you dont do anything nasty like put your dirty feet on my face youre never getting the remote back!"
>she smirks and jumps on me and puts her socked feet on my face. "never tell your enemy your weaknesses idiot haha"
>i personally hate socks so i was really dissatisfied.
>"ha nice try, your socks are clean and protecting me from the real atrocities :^)"
>"oh really?" she says as she peels both socks off and places her bare soles on my face
>dick is diamonds at this point
>she rubs her sweaty clean feet all over my face
>they smell like cherry lotion or something sweet
>i had enough, im hungry and need them in my mouth
>"at least theyre not in my mouth" i muffle through her soles
>she grins wide thinking shes torturing me when im playing her like a puppet
>her toes reach my lips and try to open
>i pretend to struggle for 0.5 seconds and then open wide
>her feet go in effortly, all ten toes
>she wiggles them and i gag and soak them with my saliva
>i swirl my tongue and suck on her long toes
>she then takes turns putting one foot in my mouth and rubbing the other on my face
>this is heaven
>she then puts both wet feet on my face and asks if i had enough while rubbing her soles on my face
>i pretend to pant and stick my tongue out, but im just trying to get in on that sole food if you know what i mean
>"i couldnt breathe!" i lie

>"so you gonna tell me where you hid the remote?"
>"please, you underestimate my willpower!"
>"alright heres round 2!"
>oh yes, seconds! i think
>bonappetitie.jpg
>i hear a car pull up
>its prob her mom
>i pretend to "give up"
>she takes her feet out and rubs them on my shirt and pants to dry them
>her feet graze my raging erection breifly
>explode like the big bang
>give her remote and tell her to never do that again or im telling on her
she thinks im a podophone to this day and trys to "punish" me with ehr feet when shes upset with me

That's quite nice user, mind sharing more?

myfreecams com/#VelvetDiablo_

nice arches

Another story is this game i made up when i wanted to get her feet.
>she lying on her belly with feet in air (The pose) on her laptop
>i stalk her bare feet like a predator stalking its prey
>I pounce her and wrap my limbs around her legs and pull her soles to eye level
>"try to escape i say!" like its a game. "if you can escape in 5 minutes ill give you 5 bucks"
>"too easy user" she says
>"haha we will see" i say as i look into her delicious soles.
>they were asking be violated today!
>I started tickling her soles "this will make it more interesting!"
>shes laughing and struggling to break free as her toes squirm around
>i bring my face lower and sneak in a few sniffs and inhales hoping my nose and tongue are disguised as fingers
>her feet finally make there way to my crotch and i squeeze tight
>her soles are rubbing on my dick trying to free themselves
>i feel the cum rise up
>all i can see are her soles rubbing on my dick
>cum a thousand suns worth of energy
>her feet are still rubbing as my semen starts leaking through my underwear and pants
>im in another dimension and hear her shriek "ewwww why are your pants wet! hahaha"
>i let out a "shit i spilled my water" to hide the truth.
>im drained from all my cum and her feet are still rubbing my scrotum. i see cumbridges form between my pants and her soles and toes
>my dick gets super sensitive and starts spazzing out more semen
>nearly faint and release her feet
>time was 4:47 so i give her her 5 dollars

best 5 dollars ive ever spent

i have a few more stories if anyone is still interested

Yes, please

continue

ok so this one time I was spending the night over
>be sleeping completely forgetten about her feet
>wake up after feeling something on my face
>she was drawing on my face with sharpie!
>i told her shes gonna get it and to sleep with one eye open
>wait a few hours and shes asleep on the couch on her stomach soles facing up
>i smile at this invitation
>her feet are literally asking to be violated tonight
>i pull down my shorts and boxers and place my bare cock on her bare soles
>the warmth radiating off her feet almost made me cum right there
>i start stoking my monster cock on her vulnerable unaware arches
>after a while her toes wiggle and clutch on to my ball sack
>i feel a jolt of electricity rush through my body and I blast those soles with cum
>i look at her feet as my cum drips down her heels down her arches to her toes and drip to the floor.
>I decide to spread my cum across her feet evenly like butter on toast with my now drained dick.
>i suddenly start going hard again and cum all over her feet again.
>I contemplate wiping off but I figure ill wait to see what she thinks happens if she realizes
>i got back to sleep and get a good 8 hours and wake up fresh
>"user YOU PUT GLUE ON MY FEET?!"
>at first i was confused and then i realized she found out about my conquest
>"haha thats what you for messing with me!" i try to play along
>"Not cool user! wait till i get you back!"

fuck

Moar?

Name is Melisa Mendiny

Last week I was with a pretty kinky woman and I had mentioned to her that id like to try feet stuff as I hadn't before. I don't know how to describe it other than I just loved it. I cant wait till the next time we get together either it was just this great feeling of pleasure when I was sucking and licking her feet that I haven't had before. It just feels amazing. Maybe its just a combination of the submissiveness, the pleasing of the woman and I guess the taste (wasn't horrible but not great either). That's how I got into it anyways.

ok so this time we played truth or dare but we put a bunch of dares in a bottle and spun it. I guess its spin the bottle but not about kissing.
only rule is if you pass on a dare, you lose
>crumble a larger piece of paper so i know about it when its my turn
>"lick the person next you feet for a whole minute"
>i thought i was so clever doing this. its funny how creative a person gets when he wants something badly
>i sit next to her so everything goes as planned
>finally the bottle lands on me and i pull out the conspicuous paper
>I look at her and her bare feet as i read the dare outloud
>my mouth starts watering as she says "eww thats nasty haha!"
>"i was planning to eliminate all of you who got this one" i lie, "now im at the end of my own trap"
>i try to sound disgusted "but im not quitter. GIVE ME YOUR FEET"
>she pulls out a timer on her phone and I grab her ankles looking at my meal
>i dig in faster than a muslim breaking his fast on ramadan.
>i start lapping her soles with my tongue, making sure every spot is wet
>she starts wiggling her toes "ew this tickles haha"
>I bring my tongue to her toes and wrap my mouth around them and start sucking them 2-3 at a time
>i put both feet as deep as i could in my mouth as she flexes her toes up and down inside.
>i pull them out as times up and a bridge of saliva form from my mouth to her toes
>all our friends watch in awe as I claim my self the dare king with her feet still in my hand
>i offer to dry them on my shirt and jeans trying to rub her feet on my dick
>got them to rub my dick briefly, came and let her loose like a fisherman releasing a mighty catch

M-More

i think thats all the stories involving me cumming, of course there were more stories where i would inch closer to her feet and get myself some sniffs but i played the escape game quite often when i was horny.

after high school we stopped seeing each other for a while. saw her after long time this week and had to get a picture. i wish i took more but i said i took it because i needed a picture of polished toes for my spanish elective at uni. she made sure i deleted everything but one picture because shes insecure about pictures

kek'd at
>"I dig in faster than a Muslim breaking his fast on Ramadan"

I came so hard. lucky bastard. id do anything to snack on those toes