Anybody have these...

Anybody have these? Went to a doctor and I believe he said it was a Fordyce spot and he could just cut the skin open with a surgical knife then pull it out. I said I'll think about it.

I have an checkup with him in a few days and could have it done or I could try cutting it out at home, which could be more regrettable than coming to Sup Forums in the first place.
>wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's rock hard and annoying.

Let the doctor do it. If he fucks it up, $ettlement.

Oh yeah and ironically the doctor used to have testicular cancer.

On the one hand, doing it yourself is dangerous.
On the other, you're letting a guy touch yah junk, which is pretty gay OP, even for you.

>goes to doctor
>gets diagnosis
>treatment offered

And still ask for advice from the pit of autism

Probably cancer, hiv or hpv (I'm not joking). Visit a doctor now!!!

I have cut mine out at home before, its not too hard. Just get a CLEAN pair of sharp nail clippers. Cut the skin open and push the spot through, its like a little white ball. Grip it (do not cut it open) with the clippers and pull it out. It'll sting. Makes sure you do it in the shower because it is your ballsack, which means itll bleed a lot. Once you remove it, just stop the bleeding and let it heal up.

yeah ive got where my leg is connected to the dick
i have no idea what they are but they are super painful to squeeze

I have a lot of these on my shaft, im scared to cut them since, well, its my fuckign shaft.

I had one, just go to the doctor

also, different user

I just thought they were pimples.. I've been popping them for years

its a sebaceous cyst.

Any user know what these are caused by? I try to scrub my balls every day when i shower, so I ho[e its not uncleanliness of my balls.

/thread

If theyre on your shaft, thats a different story. I've had one on my shaft and tried to remove it, now I think the tendons or whatever in my dick got nicked. It didnt change any thing about my dick, but now i have a tiny amount of scar tissue where it was.
You have to remove them completely for them to go away.

WARTOFF freeze it off, I had something similar the doctor said it was not and std , go Walgreens and freeze it out

So should I have them surgically removed? they hurt like a bitch if i try to pop/cut them... they're like at the base of my shaft, not all on it, but enough that if i get an erection then the skin would stretch to cover the bottom of my shaft

that's super AIDS. one teaspoon of that and you're dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

OP here, yep that's what he said. Now I remember. I'm just scared of the pain let alone how much bleeding. Wonder if he'd stitch it. Also tempted to attempt it myself but don't want to explain my mutulated scrotum if I end up there anyway.

Had one on my foreskin so it was almost painless to squeeze out. Other poped up on my shaft and was harder to get out but almost as painless as the first. Guess I got lucky.

also he said he'd just cut it there in the office. No medication or anything.

I've tried popping mine and some of them hurt, and some of them are jst like dug the fuck in there.

Must have been a bitch. Sorry for you :c

Up to you tbh. If there's enough skin that you can pull it away from the organ inside then I would try it with maybe one and see if it works. If you do, make sure you remove the whole thing. Don't just try to cut it, you have to cut a hole in the top layer of skin and pull the whole ball out.
It's honestly not that bad. Just pinch it while you're doing it in the shower and you won't see any blood. It just feels like you're cutting yourself with a knife. The nice thing about a scrotum is that they're all wrinkly any weird looking anyway, so even if you fuck it up somehow, nobody will be bale to tell when it heals.

Epidermoid skin cysts are typically found on the face, neck, and upper trunk, or around the genitals.

Bump