It's so fucking sick how women do not make as much as men...

It's so fucking sick how women do not make as much as men. You all should kill yourselves for thinking anything that discriminates women is tolerable.

Fuck you all. Fix the wage gap!

Please explain why we are all equal until there's something that weighs more then 25 pounds to lift?

Fucking troll

>Do the math

You lose

OP, It's not a real thing. Actually stop to think about it. It's way cheaper for a company to pay a woman the same wage than to get caught doing something that is illegal and which could seriously ruin a company financially and destroy there reputation.

Nigger detected

Sorry, white middle class male here.

This is such an abused statistic. It only looks at the average wage all men make and the average wage all women make.

Men are in higher risk jobs, which pay more. They are also less likely to take time off from work to raise children.

It's not like if you go to a McDonalds, one man is earning 10/hr while one woman is earning 8.30/hr.

That picture is a dollar you retard.

Kill yourself

That's why god created blowjobs, girlfriend. Give one and the guy will pay for dinner and make up the difference.

Kek at pic, but in a few years women will be earning more than men, in the median at least. They do better in the service economy.

yeah, but imagine the woman has to carry around all that change all the time

>2017
>taking the b8

whats really sick is that you actualy believe this bullshit.

minimum wage fucktard. if women earned less than men for the same job getting min wage, that company would get its ass destroyed.

>whats really sick

What's really sick:

>taking the b8

True, but it helped me think of a little something to trigger tulbrinas. Delicious bait.

>playing off his newfaggyness

Fixing the wage gap is simple
1. Tell women to stop having kids when they are in their teens - twenties, if you get knocked up abort the little bastard.

2. Also when you go to college enroll in a stem field instead of getting a shit tier degree like women's studies, or liberal arts.

3. Do some dangerous work for once, dangerous jobs tend to pay good so just work on an oil rig or something

4. tfw no employer in america is nerfing the pay of their female employees.

>1. taking the b8

>2. taking the b8

>3. taking the b8

>4. taking the b8

Fine. I will blast my cum out the top of your skull so hard while I'm fucking you that the neurological apocalypse you experience......... will easily be worth billions of dollars.

Jobs predominately occupational by women simply are not worth as much as ones occupied by men. Men do the dirty work and are paid accordingly. Deal with it.

That adds up to a dollar

Why don't we end women's sufferage while we're at it, too.

Shoot, my wife makes over 2x what I make per hour and she is actually full time!

That's a fucking dollar in change you idiot !

Sounds great. Women contribute literally nothing to society. John Lennon referred to women as the new nigger.
He was absolutely correct.

Wage gap hey? Lemme hit you with the facts. When considering wage gap, these factors were never taken into consideration
-Type of job worked (mech, engineer, ect). Men are more likey to work more rigorous, demanding jobs. These jobs pay more for whats required. If more females worked in these positions, the 'gap', without these other factors, would shrink.
-Positions worked in (Ceo, grunt, ect)
-time worked, both per shift and retirement. Women retire earlier, and often have shorter shifts

On average, females are less likey to be in higher positions (still no female pres) and retire earlier. Im sorry but men who have worked 25+ years at the fucking oilfeilds for 12 hours a day just breaking themselves get more money than a prissy retire at 55 office job. Look into some statistics. Wage gap stats are only based off pay. Compare both people in the same job and compare those factors. Then show me the gap.

~a proud female just trying to educate. Dont get me started on blm/ murder stats or trumps travel HALT

All the problems in the world...
and this is the one your most mad about?

Bait aside,
has nobody noticed this is actually a $1.20?
Just me?

Could everyone please take a second to actually count the change in the picture.

ITT 25 posters didn't/couldn't actually count the change before typing some ignorant dumbshit.

Wage gap is a myth.
>>Sup Forums
sage.

All these people not actually counting the money. kek

this

>tulbrinas

wat