AYO FUCK TRUMP

>AYO FUCK TRUMP
>KILL WHITEY
>WE WUZ IZRAELITEZ N SHEEYIT
>MUH DIQQ BIX NOOD MUFUGGA

So what was your favorite verse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

WUZ

JOOZ

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>REAL intellectual discussion

fucking WEW lad

Sup Forums you haven't even listened to the album god I hate you fucks so much.

sage goes in all fields

>real intellectual discussion

user...

We're only a natural response to unabashed racists like Kendrick Lamar being given the platforms to spew their braindead libeal anti-white rhetoric. So how about you shut the fuck up, numale?

Damn.

see you on the chan

newfags

OH LAMAR

no u

Those type lyrics aren't even shocking anymore. If you really want to trigger rightwingers in 2017 just make pic related you album cover and rap about getting more women in STEM.

>that pic

Why do liberals live in fantasy land?

Which fantasy land? The one where America is a white christian country?

When you can express your political opinions at work without losing your job, then we can have a serious discussion about who's living in a fantasy land.

Damn.

shouldn't you be jerking off the richard spencer or something?

LMAO where the fuck do you live? My office has around 40 other people and I'm legit the only one who isn't liberal. What are you possibly afraid of saying that would get you fired?

The delusion with this one is strong.

Why do people get so mad about people not liking Trump?

It's okay to hate Trump now as long as you support Bashar al-Assad.

What's the idea behind picking the ugliest picture for the album cover?

Give me proof that he's an unabashed racist. Stop speaking out of your ass and calling people who disagree with you as 'cucks' or 'numales' in order to brainwash them into your alt right doctrine.

This guy gets it

They thought his critics would all shut up once he got elected. More accurately, all the teenage Trumpers (i.e. his Sup Forums supporters) who don't remember the Bush presidency thought that.

>Stop speaking out of your ass and calling people who disagree with you as 'cucks' or 'numales' in order to brainwash them into your alt right doctrine.

But you shouldn't express your political opinions at work. It's work. You can shoot the shit about your feelings on issues but you just can't go around lecturing people and forcing your views on them or calling their way of thinking wrong. In other words, don't be an up tight faggot that only wants to discuss political views. People at work much prefer the person who A. Does their job and B. Not an overbearing asshole

I don't know why people think we MUST know where you stand politically or what religion you are or what gender you go by. The best people are the people who aren't defined by that shit. I have friends that are religious, gay, bi, ect and none of them bring that shit up because they don't have insane, narcissistic tendencies like most people today.

powerful counterargument

The proof is in the pudding, cuck.

pretty sure everyone who posts the KILL WHITEY meme haven't heard TPAB
that album couldn't be more critical of black america

is this from blood meridian?

>Old white man on the ground dead
>black kids hooting and hollering
What did he mean by this?

>when your ideology exists purely as a counter to others so all you can do in an argument is call people names and post pictures

What do you listen to? Why are you on Sup Forums?

What does he say about jews? I find it difficult to focus on the lyrics since I'm not english native.
Feels bad btw... any other non-american that struggle with rap here?

its an old as fuck copypasta

The Hebrew Israelite rhetoric on this one honestly makes me see it in a different light.

Many many layers of sarcasm and regret

Anything but hip hop, AKA the cancer that killed Sup Forums. I just come here for (you)s and to make people like you insecure. You fucks are so easy to trigger it almost isn't even fun anymore.

>le sensitive cracker is so opressed

Die you white faggot pussy

>unironically using cracker as an insult
>the person in charge of corporal punishment used as stimulation of labour

wew lad

hey I didn't pay that close attention to this overhyped album so let me know if I got these details wrong but
Is kendrick being ironic with this black hebrew israelites bullshit? either way are his dumbass fans gonna eat this shit up right

Once again, the crippled kid is shoved into the background by a Jordan Jones happy sappy type black man

GTFO
People who argue about dumb fucking Reddit-tier politics on Sup Forums should off themselves. THIS IS A MUSIC BOARD. LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE. EVEN IF YOU ARE BEING IRONIC< YOU ARE SPREADING CANCER ON THE ALREADY ILL AND DYING BODY OF A BOARD THAT IS Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA

kys cuckoo

Why?

>Fuck Kendrick.
>He is racist.
>All of his songs are about killing white people.
>Of course I've never listened to it, it's bluepilled.
>NO MOM I CAN'T CLEAN MY ROOM NOW I'M ON THE INTERNET FIGHTING THE GLOBALISTS
>Fucking feminists bitch.

Thank Christ someone said it. Is there a more triggerable board that mu? Hopefully this'll end after Kendrick hype dies down

>Sup Forums
>reddit tier
WEW

are you a fag? stop posting

it's not even Sup Forums its just edgy teenagers

geez, gramps, no need to be so touchy.
u sure u've taken ur lil' pills, sir?

today I learnt Sup Forums is Sup Forums but with "music"
THE MORE YOU KNOW

>Sowhy did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street
>when gangbanging made me kill a nigga blacker than me? Hypocrite!

DAMN.

But women dont care about STEM. See Sweden. See the cornell study that STEM prefers women 2:1 over men yet they dont get many female applicants.

>inb4 "SOCIETY MAKES WOMEN HATE STEM!"

Protip: not everything is a social construct, human nature and biological imperatives exist

This is whats wrong with modern femenism. Its essentially been hijacked by post modernists to perpetuate the idea men and women are actually identical and the concept of gender is fabricated to opress people with vaginas.

Im a femenist in the since that i strongly value femininity and believe femnine careers deserve higher respect and pay than they currently have. No matter how much you deny or spin it, women and men are atteacted to different types of work. The problem is our society generally holds mens work in higher regards

Sup Forums literally is edgy teenagers

6 songs in and it's reallllly bad. I'm guessing humble will be the only good song. This is just sad.

"I feel it, the scream that haunts our logic."

Fucking this!! When did people on Sup Forums become such sensitive bitches? I hope melon gives Damn a low score so these people can fuck.

quality thread

the reason black music is all 100% garbage is because black people are totally self-obsessed and only capable of writing music dealing with blackness and their identity as black people. it's also the reason why no one is going to remember or care about any of this garbage in the future when people have gotten over the "muh oppressed black ass" narrative.

They write about what theyve lived. White people dont write about being white because being white has never had any signifigance in their life (or so they think)

White people don't write about being white because they're capable of conceptualizing things beyond their own identity.

Maybe things would be different if they hadn't been raised to hate their ethnic identity for no reason?

white people dont write about being white because its tasteless and vanilla

also
>what is country

>what is jazz

Thats some serious mental gymnastics m8. If you got treated like shit because of your skin color of course its going to be a significant issue to you

When did being racist become cool?

Why are you expressing your political opinions at work when you should be working?

is this pasta yet?

wew lad this is bad. I like Radical suicide by the Suicide boys. anyone know other rappers like them?

Because non-autistic people chat at work.

god you're so lame dude

Never (outside of Sup Forums)

It's not. We're on Sup Forums for fucks sake, there's nothing "cool" about any views anyone holds here

yeah we get it
you like black dick

whomst are you quoting?

the numale cucks in this thread i swear

When rap became popular and gave black people a platform to talk about how much they hate whitey.

Says the nu/pol/ Donald shill

do you need a safe space?

i'm listening to it right now and thinking about turning it off
it's kinda vapid
not nearly as good as gkmc or even tpab

You think black people in this day and age are treated like shit because of their skin color?

Sup Forums

> cuck
> numale
> trump image
Damn today's Retard Bingo is going nicely

>Captura de pantalla

you have to go

yes they are

I'm not a leftist, so no. Why would you ask that?

I'm not a rightist, so no. Why would you ask that?

The last part made me wonder that too

who is this fag

wait, people still unironically support this incompetent dementia addled bedshitter? Okay then.

Don't be so gullible

Oh please, everyone needs a safe space nowadays. Your not the exception edge lord.

Leave your basement dwelling for like 10 minutes dude