Do you have a girlfriend user?

Do you have a girlfriend user?

If not, why?

If so, tell us about her.

Wife will not allow it.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!
Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: DEMONIC TOYS

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

No. I did but dumped her.
Got a new job. Working 64+ hours a week and full time college student taking 15 hours. Don't got time for that bs. Want to party and hookup on my off time. Much rather be running through the woods on molly and drunk while staring at the starts with a bitch rather than sit on a couch in her parents house and fuck once a week if I have the time to spend 8 hours with her. Easier to just have a couple fwb and hook up with girls from tender. Less drama also.

No: I am a kissless virginfag who won't date women
>inb4 faggot
I'm suffering from depression with wild mood swings
>can go nuclear over the tiniest thing, like stubbing my toe in the wall.
I don't date because any relationship wouldn't last long due to the fact that I'm a fucking disaster zone.

Been dating my gf 1 year 3 months. We met when I was a senior in HS, she was a junior. Things are really good, her family loves me and I feel like I've grown close to them.

She's 5'9, brunette hair down to the end of her back, Italian and Irish, around 36/40DDD tits, glasses, gorgeous face and thick.

Her personality is literally like a mirror of mine, but she's more outgoing I'd say. I'm more to myself and quiet. We love the same things, have a similar sense of humor (mine is more dry/raunchy though), and have a lot in common.

She's been amazing. Struggled with my dad not being around my entire life, she's helped me with that. Now more than ever too, my mom is battling cancer and it's just her and I. My GF has always been there for me with it, and I don't know what I'd do without her right now.

Nope

Autistic

No.
Never really bothered with relationships, just because.

Broke up with gf of 4 years because I called her out on lying about going to a gig with a group of friends when she was only going with one dude. Kind of regret but she was a huge bitch all the time and never showed me any attention or even bothered talking to me as she was always on Facebook or tumblr. Shits got me fucked up.

She broke up with me for clarification.

I don't have a gf because the universe decided I'm destined to never have one.

gf of 8 years broke up with me last week.
>inb4 shoulda married her
I told her I was ready several times, but she wanted to wait till end of school

She broke up with me because she was upset that I made her stop hanging out with two of her slut friends 4 years ago after she was at a naked party rubbing up on some dude, two weekends in a row.
Also said she no longer wanted kids.

Be careful out there guys. Love a girl for 8 years and she can still break your heart over shit that happened years ago that wasn't even your fault.

TBH I'm mostly a shy guy with some self-esteem issues. That's mostly why I haven't gotten a gf yet. I think one of my self-esteem breakthrough moments is when one of my fat ass co-workers said "Unlike you skinny fuckers they didn't have any [shirts] in my size."

At 25, I'm beginning to realize that life is too short to be shy, too short to be self-conscious of myself. I need to learn to not give a fuck, which I'm learning is fun too kek. I'm practically a grown-ass man. Lastly, need to figure out where to meet bitches and not be afraid. I gotta own up to being attracted to girls when I meet them, well, at least if I think they're hot.

To quote Tony Montana, "I want what's coming to me. [...] The world, chico, and everything in it."

>She broke up with me because she was upset that I made her stop hanging out with two of her slut friends 4 years ago after she was at a naked party rubbing up on some dude, two weekends in a row.
>after she was at a naked party rubbing up on some dude, two weekends in a row.
>after she was at a naked party rubbing up on some dude
>rubbing up on some dude

Dude, I dunno about you but I woulda dropped her ass right then and there on the spot. A naked party *and* she was rubbing up on some motherfucker? Fuck that noise. Granted if she was single, lol who cares, but she was with you... That's some straight up bullshit, holmes. Good on you for dropping that bitch.

Not anymore, as of a month ago. I regret it all

Is this forreal, user? I'm a big horror fan and it'd be kinda cool to talk shit with some others... Worried I'll type it in and come to gay CP tho...

She's not my girlfriend officially but we've been going out for 4 years. Met her online ans even dated another girl for 2 years before taking up a romantic interest in her.

She's petite, about 5'5. Curly hair, pale skin. Small boobs and a small but round and cute ass. Very pale skin and great lips.

She's very cute when she feels like it. All lovey-lovey and cuddly. But she gets sad quite easily and cries a lot too. Honestly I don't blame her. One of her best friends commited suicide a couple months ago. She didn't get into college yet and feels like she's a burden on her parents. She wants a job but it's tough when you have no experience. She wants to graduate in law.

She's a very open person. I'm kind of the opposite. She'd have no trouble giving me her facebook account while I think we should have our own privacy. We're quite different in most things, actually. Music, movies, food, sports... yet somehow we work out together.

She lives pretty far from me and whoever is visiting has to take a 3-hour bus/train/subway ride throughout the city.

We've had unforgettable moments, and very rarely get even upset at each other. Sometimes she says she wants to leave, because she slows me down since I'm already in college and have a job. I tell her it's nonsense and confort her, but it's getting to her more than usual recently because everything in my life is working out, and in hers...really not much.

I do. She's sleeping right next to me. Known her for 5+ years but we just recently (4 months ago) started dating. She's perfect IMO but some people would disagree.

I'm sure my shitty friends and some family all take bets on if im gay and swear by it.

ive got this shitty ass friend who tells people behind my back that im gay.

im pretty sure thats a reason why i dont have a girlfriend. i dont get out of the house and shitty people giving opinions as fact.

i wish hookers were legal.

no. i need to get my life back together and become independent before i can have a steady relationship. until then its just fuckin"

>Do you have a girlfriend user?
no
>If not, why?
3DPD

she's anorexic and depressed and she's been in treatment for months now. i miss her and i worry about her killing herself often. i love her.

Gf lives 15 minutes away, haven't seen gf for five days and barely communicated in that time.
Prob going to break up next time this happens.

>im pretty sure thats a reason why i dont have a girlfriend. i dont get out of the house and shitty people giving opinions as fact.

You know you're not gay. You have the power to fix that. However you definitely are acting like a faggot and if you've ever seen Louis CK's stand-up being a faggot =/= gay.

So, pull up your pants and quit being a faggot. Or punch your shitty friend in the fucking face because he sounds like an asshole, not a friend. I have a friend who's into MLP and shit but I don't call him gay for it. I call him an asshole instead because he's a jerk.

that's how my gf was. She was hiding her resentment towards me though which is why she would blow me off and not answer my calls. She'd only text me.

bad thing is that im like 26 and no social liife, so i only hang out with them because i stay at home anyway.

>smilingfrogwith90shat.jpeg

Yeah i have a gf. Met her online in a game a few years ago. madly in love with her. She is half Asian with rich parents who own 4 houses in different countries. Shes perfect, smart, loving, sexy, cute, and im planning to spend the rest of my life with her

as would i. My gf would never do that, but if she did i would dump her ass instantly dude.

because im a virgin retard with low self esteem and not much qualities as a human being. I dont think i should reproduce

hey, you can still have a gf despite those qualities! ya don't gotta make babies. and self improvement is almost always possible.

Met my girlfriend at a pizza place I was working at. One day I was washing dishes the dime I had my eye on for a few weeks came up to me and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I got to know her first because I'm just like that and it turned out she was 16 about to be turning 17, had a 20 month old daughter, and was in foster care. Wasn't big on the whole idea at first, honestly. I didn't want to meet her daughter for a long time but she ended up being around from day one basically. She's basically my daughter now. Baby daddy is 24 now, my girlfriend is about to be 18 and her daughter is almost 3. So yeah, if you do the math, him not being around and the foster care thing make sense. I find out that her mom and step-dad made meth in her sister's bedroom, that her dad used to pimp her out to his buddy when she was just a kid, that her sister had a 30 year old boyfriend at 13 and lived with him and her parents were fine with it, just all of this shit dude. So much fucking baggage. But I can't help but just love her and want to give her and her daughter a different life than the kind that her family had for generations im told. I don't really know why I'm with her. She's pretty cute, and she fucks me good, and we're best friends and partners in parenting and raising her child. But I think that above all the reason why I'm with her is because I made the choice to be with her so that I can protect her from everything that would have come her way had CPS not taken this 14 year old girl away from her mother after she attempted to force her to get an abortion.

i have more pictures of my best friends girlfriend than i do of mine on my computer. Dont trust anybody, kiddos. I fuck her every chance i get.

I'm too fuckin scared that someone will say no to me

People like you should be hung

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
shes obviously a whore and if they break up, maybe he'll thank me.

I do. When it's my case, it's not definitely about the looks. I am handsome but fat. I am 184 cm tall, and weigh 119 kg. I have a 4/5 girlfriend who came from a small town. We've been together for 1,5 years and still continuing.

You should be bro and let him now, keep fucking her and stop fucking him over. And dump your gf too. A single man can fuck plenty of girls and have no commitment. Idk what's so hard about that.

no

5' 3", brown eyes/hair, fit/skinny, small boobs, fat butt, likes doggy style
been together 4 years, she's about a year younger than me
trying to get her to do exercises to make her booty bigger and to wear more yoga pants and thongs
pretty happy

relationships are overrated, I have the whole rest of my life for that.

Where you find this goddess

ye i have gf.. but she goes to another school. You wouldn't know her.

no sport in being single.
my girlfriend is perfect, never dumping her. shes gorgeous and we both have computer engineering degrees, helllll no. too much money, even if she wasnt attractive.

No
There aren't any women my age in any of my classes, somehow. The only female near my age is transsexual.
At work, its an all-male show. My hobbies are also all-male. It's been like this since highschool, 4 years ago. I'm a product of my environment.
I hope i don't turn out gay

No. Basically because I have nothing to offer right now therefore I can't expect any female attraction. And I don't, so I just live with myself.

Not anymore. I fucked her a few times but she was a hoe and i left her. She immediatly hooked up with another guy after i left her.
Zerofucks.jpg

i've been dating mine for a few months, i came out of a really awful relationship with someone else, and it took this new girl to realize that it's so much better, i'm happy for the first time in years and she fits so well with me it's scary

im happy for you user :)

wellp goodnight anons. remember love isnt real and everybody lies, no excpetions.

You're not a bro or a best friend. I don't say this lightly, but seriously, go fucking kill yourself.

oops.

I take it you're a NEET? Yeah, that makes things difficult. My advice? Go to college and try to start conversations with people. They don't have to be deep convos, just shallow water kinda shit. Low-hanging fruit, as they say.

Or you can tell your shitty friend to shut the fuck up. Or if he brings up that you're gay laugh it off and tell him to go fuck himself. Or do yourself a favor and hangout with your buddies, just don't invite asshole over there. There's plenty of ways, user.

How often does she pull that? Because if that's been going on for months I'd split with her right now. She clearly doesn't give a fuck if she's been pulling that bullshit for awhile. If she's busy, I get it, but if she's busy every day for months on end, something sketch is up.

Yeah even if she was the sweetest girl you knew and she was loyal as fuck. The moment she's naked (I'm assuming) rubbing up on some naked dude, fuck that, I'm out. I'll let her explain herself so as to not be a total dirtbag, but goddamn after that. It's over, bitch.

Because I look like this

Had three over the last six years. Last one really did a number on me so I'm taking a break now.

Impractical. My job causes a wicked high divorce rate (1a8x1 look it up w/e) so I just won't bother till my contract is done and by then I'll be 28 so yep

Dude, that's not even bad. If you lose like 10-15 pounds the hard part is basically done.

>1a8x1
Ahh, the Chair Force. I almost joined when I was 18, though the recruiter told me to fuck off because I was "too fat".

I think military service is great, user. Though IMO I think it's a single-person's game tbh. Being a dad/mom in the service is cool and all, but Christ-in-a-wheel-chair is it hard for the whole family. Especially on the kiddos that gotta change schools every few years.

At least if you're single and in the service, you don't have to worry about your wife/gf/bf/husbando screwing around behind your back.

Because i have this thing where i fuck up everything i attempt to do. Especially with woman, things go south fast.

I have had so many chances of having a gf but my self esteem and world view ruined my chanes.

1. Girl randomly gave me her number in public because she found me attractive and told me to hit her up sometime. But she was 4.5/10 at best so i couldnt do it.

2. Female friend in high school admitted that she found me handsome, i did not respond because i was blushing and had really low self esteem. Never talked to her after that.

3. Sisters friend pretty much said she wanted my d and if i wanted to become her boyfriend. I ignored the shit out of her and pretended that i was not interested. Now she has a boyfriend

My last date was with a girl from my original high school and i was so cringe worthy i dont even want to talk about it

Im 20 years old now and still a faggot with no gf. Atleast im not kissles or virgin tho. I've always been a pussy i guess

I do, she's short and cute, ama

as of two week ago, not anymore
>18, collegefag
I like to think of it as a learning experience
>be me
>clingy motherfucker
>probably why we broke up, anyway

all I have to do is figure out how not to be clingy and find where the hell they keep all the girls that are above 5/10

>engineering in an affirmative-action environment
>odds are good, but the goods are odd

Fucking up things and ignoring people, sounds like my life

>but if she's busy every day for months on end, something sketch is up.
well, she is in college and is busy all the time all semester. I don't want to talk a lot about it, kind of embarrased, people I know irl come here. My main issue is that she thinks she is always equally busy, no notion of controlling it.

>really low self esteem
me
me right here
I keep wondering how to fix it
I guess it's all about mindset, but it seems so hard

Oh shit, well you left that critical bit of info out. Sounds to me like she's getting her ass whooped by her classes then. If she was just being a frigid bitch then that's different than being in college.

But does she cook and clean?

honestly i'd have to lose 65 lbs before it made a difference, and 100 lbs until i was normal sized.

i weigh 300 lbs

I've been single since 2005. I'm 27 now, and have missed that 'prime time' for attraction/marriage/child-rearing, even though I've been through college/uni.

Women just don't like me, perhaps because of how I look but also because of my hobbies and such. I don't even care anymore though. Sometimes, it's not so bad.

in all seriousness, you don't look bad at all
(I'd shave a bit, imo, but you do you)

Congrats. Doesn't matter what other people think, you seem to be really happy. Enjoy it.

This is God. Fuck off.

Are you open to sex with a guy? It's waaay easier to get sex off a guy than a girl.

You must be a big guy, because you don't look lumpy. Girls like big guys, especially tiny ones.

It's cool that you can be there for her. Does she take it up the ass?

lmao you sound like one of the biggest pieces of shit, hope your girlfriend or your "best friend" discover this soon too. try acting like a decent human being.

if your girlfriend was so perfect too, you wouldnt feel the need to smash other chicks. you're fucking retarded.

Lets see her with your dick in her mouth. And clothed with bf if you are feeling brave (blur the faces).

Sorry his happened. sounds like you wanted different things and would have been miserable together. You either take the pain now or let it grind you down. You chose option A.

Awwww....

Lets see that booty.

So some down her throat, on her face, or in her ass, user. Babies don't just happen.

Spoken like a true cynic.

For me, developing a skill until I was very good at it helped enormously.

i'm 5'11", so still manlet status. i fell for the lifting meme a while back and i still lift a little but not routinely at all, so i don't really have that much muscle either.
shaving makes my babyface worse

not like one is better than the other though, babyface or pubebeard. kinda a catch 22

>5'11"
>manlet
5'9" here, fuckoff (but in the nicest possible way).

You are 1" away from the magic height. Being 6' tall on your online dating profile will get you exponentially more attention. You are not a manlet. user, I'm 5'3". *That's* a manlet.

Try a five o'clock shadow look if you can.

I do not.

I do however have plans to hook up with this bitch from NY (im in MN) shes got a ticket and flying here in early march. hmu with questions

fuck you dude thats a serious bitch move. if i was your friend and found this shit out bro.. lmfao.. bro.. fr.. lol.. bro..