Name a character in any universe stronger than this guy

name a character in any universe stronger than this guy

pro tip: u cant

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nK_NcbA-ejk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, Sondark the Greenbean can beat him any time wit only 5% of his power.

Superman. He's literally written with no limit. He has lifted a book with infinite pages, pulled solar systems with a chain, and sneezing can destroy a galaxy

ez pz

get outta here with these weak ass characters

but superman's weakness is a fucking rock

You don't think Might Guy's suit is made out of kryptonite?

Show me where this baldy runs faster than the speed of light.

Show me how he bends time with sheer force

The flash. gg

This Mofo

OP feels like a total retard now

I understand that which it is kinda dumb, but at least it's a super special rock

No, I don't think his outfit would be made of it because he would have absolutely no reason in Konaha to have clothes made from kryptonite

yea superman logic is retarded though, glad i never invested much time into the franchise.

to be honest the movies should be the only canon thing not some shitty old 80s comics

Fags

dues

God.

Seconded

lmao flash can't out run nor out punch this red beast

make way for the mvp

this is fucking stupid. kill yourslef

God.

Guy cant beat the yellow flash.

Checkmate.

can't kill something that is already dead, true.

but also minato died to a 14 year old kid.

I'm with Op Guy got to be the strongest taijutsu user through absolutely ridiculous training regiments.

And sure One Punch Man does do some crazy damage while doing a lot less. But I don't think his speed compares

And fuck off with Superman he is made to be broken, the be all end all superhero.

I'm actually interested in this

Probably even Minato gets rekt by the red beast though, while minato needs seals, guy can just bend space and basically teleport at free will

i dont see how niggas cant understand his powers and need to make a paragraph meme

he has eye powers, can summon shit dead or alive, and has strong element attacks. done

When?

Minato got killed by the nine tails that obito released on the village.

did you even watch the show m8 ?

I hope you're trolling

Rekage

While Superman is a shitty hero he is infinitely stronger and faster than Guy. Hell, just throw Guy against Doomsday. He's already died to being beat down so it can never happen again to him

Who would win

Alive Madara

or

Minato

?
?
?

D R. M A N H A T T E N

Might guy hasnt even started sweating blue yet hes unstoppable.

Minato would leave a kunai where guy couldn't get to him, I'm pretty sure minato can use shadow clones, minato would wait out the gates duration until it was time to act and buttrape guy with a kunai

Tobi didn't kill Minato.
Minato killed himself with the death reaper seal..

3/10 made me reply

Minato dies by using the Reaper Death Seal. Sure you could say Obito "killed" him because he release Kurama but I'm sure Minato could've sealed him without making Naruto the next jinchuriki.

Don't call other people dumbasses when you can get your facts straight

MINATO IS THE BEST

Does any of you retards play Storm 3?

Why do you get so mad when I absolutely rek you?

fuggin this

this is my next purchase.

I hope you're not trolling

You do understand that it IS one of the funnest games right? If you like ninja stuff, you like this game

you are a fucken idiot asking if someone watches the show but you dont even know what happened to minato who btw is the main characters father... hint its called naruto you fag

I was going to buy it when I bought xenoverse 2 but I decided to get skyrim instead

but yea man tits game, but I wish they would make a Naruto game like xenoverse 2

Katerpillar

Ok I got one for you fags
Shikamaru vs. Kiba who wins?

Actually doctor manhattan is infinitely stronger than superman

well here's some inspiration, I think this is the only decent video of pros playing

youtube.com/watch?v=nK_NcbA-ejk

some of them are noobs but I think all minatos there are good

Yes, he would totally survive after this

>implying this isn't bait

If shikamaru knows what he's going into (which he is) he simply reks kiba and the dog

Even if he gets hit with a gatsuga by surprise he can probably pierce it quickly enough with his shadow cucky

Not even a challenge

Gonna say Shikamaru. He does get to the point of being able to fight Hidan.

Kiba on the other hand is strong and fast, but his jutsu literally doesn't change throughout the whole goddamn series.

Erahhhahh. TEDDY. uhhh.

Wtf does that even mean. Learn context buds

The dog grew up, isn't that enough? Stupid trips

Just shut the fuck up now.

what?

Ryuu from Breath of Fire 3.

Ez, this dude can beat up all of thoses fags.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE

OH SNAP HOW THE FUCK DID WE FORGET THIS BEAST

Kiba and Akamaru can transform into an extremely fast 3 headed wolf that can outspeed Shikamaru's shadow sewing Jutsu

What does this mean?

In combat I don't doubt that Kiba & Akamaru would win. But Shikamaru knows how hotheaded he is and could think of a way to beat them.

>implying shikamaru isn't way ahead of that already

Also kiba doesn't understand what it is to be a genius, and shikamaru is aware of that state of mind, which means that while kiba is in "normal mode" fucking with shikamaru, the kage mane bullshits would already get him because he's expecting everything

Say goodbye to your superdog

it means wether or not he did the death reaper seal that would with 99% certainty still happen and minato would have died either way.

Kiba knows Shikamaru is smarter than him and he wouldn't do well in a prolonged fight with him so he would go all out from the beginning.

goku, super man, the hulk, apollo, etc...

I really doubt that kiba is that smart but anway if those two friends are getting against each other kiba would probably go nuts from the start I guess

Still, fucking shika would rek the superdog

Are you fucking autistic?

The Flash literally runs faster than light.

Ok before the thread dies:

If both are fully aware of the other one's powers, Itachi or Minato?

I'm gonna assume you replied to the wrong person.

Just so you know, Guy runs faster than light too. Also he can fly

Itachi.

He would win before the fight even started. Also Itachi is way smarter than minato.

Heh, op easy

>The flash used Mach speed.
>Critical hit!
>Machamp used cross chop
>Its super effective!
>The Flash fainted.

easy, try harder next time OP

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Madara won tho

How exactly? If he can't use genjutsu I can only imagine he would instantly call his susano out before he gets a kunai on the back of his head, and then what?

Minato jumps all around and no one touches each other? Probably Minato would seal him his susano with the speed he has

I know Itachi is a genius even when compared to Minato or even maybe Shikamaru, but still

I want to say Minato would use a teleporting rasengan from a distance on Itachi and that would be that but Tsukuyomi is bullshit.

/thread

He's the Squirrel Girl of politics.

Hey, there's a meme for you laddie!

Voltron. He's defender of the universe, bitch!

how would minato place his seals anywhere near itachi without getting caught by a trap, genjutsu or anything else?

Itachi is good at taijutsu aswell, don't forget that.

plot armor, same with gaara who survived against rock lee in chunin exam.

>stronger than this guy
lel definetly not his legs

Oh shit, totally forgot. Minato would summon Gamabunta and Gama would water bomb Itachi.

Trueeee

>maximum kage bunshins
>each one throws a shitload of kunais
>can teleport to anywhere around susano

Just don't look and seal the damn thing, Minato's smart too

It's like putting shikamaru against sasuke "I know what's going to happen, aaand it happened"

"Mach speed"
"Implying mach speed is faster than light."

So yeah, autistic.

>maximum kage bunshins

aaaaaand he ran out of chakra.

The thing with Itachis genjutsu is that they don't even have to look him in the eyes for it to work if I remember correctly, he's just that good.

Neji vs. pissed off choji?

Name a pokemon move that Matches the speed of light.
I'll wait.

Maximum kage bunshins as long as he can do the rest obviously, even if it's just one or two, they would have a lot of angle to throw the said kunais

Yes Itachi would cast his genjutsu with just a movement, but you have to look at it, so I guess Minato would win this one

are you implying minato could win a fight without even looking at itachi once?

also who's to say that itachi doesn't use shadow clones aswell? I'm not sure but I think Itachi has more chakra than minato, could be wrong tho.