Would banning all rapfags make this board better?

would banning all rapfags make this board better?

Rap literally isn't music, It's just some guy talking over a beat about how he fucked hoes and got money. It does not belong on a music Board, we need a rap board.

It would improve this board by a lot.

Yes.

Yes.

>rap board
Its called

Along with ALL waifutards

Taylor, Grimes, Lana, Marina, Chali, Carly, Lorde...

No.

how about we ban all Sup Forums crossposters

would banning all waifufags make this board better?

waifu worship literally isn't music, it's just some manchild jacking off to a pic of female musicians. it does not belong on a music board, we need a waifu board.

it would improve this board by a lot

Shut the fuck up, fuck off reddit.

nice b8

this
especially grimesposter

rapfags are some of the most delusional and militant posters on the board. a lot of them unironically believe that rap is the most innovative genre and anyone who criticizes generic trap rapper #145638 is automatically a virgin, stormfag, neckbeard, etc.

What does anyone gain from people like you being an asshole in every thread? Some of us actually want to discuss music but retards like you get in the way.

t.rockist

Nice projection faggot, some of us consider the aforementioned artists, and lots of discussion happens in those threads.
Maybe you'd be happier here /hm/, or you could ignore it or turn the fucking thing off and go outside lest you burst into flames from sunlight.

>grimesfag detected

and are the basically the same post that's the point. fuck off.

>it's the "le every somewhat attractive artist makes shit music and everyone that likes her is a waifufag that only cares about her looks" meme again
Besides, your waifus are a bit outdated, No one cares about Marina anymore.

yes

>>grimesfag

Unless you are type-II and above, you have NO argument about board quality.

>getting this angry because someone hates waifufags
My disappointment in you is on the same level as your parents

No, people always claim that every somewhat attractive Artist is only getting discussed here because of her looks and waifufags, eventhough there are a lot of genuienly good female artists.

I'm not protecting waifufags, It's just that not every female artist on here is only liked for her looks.

9/10 Chvrches threads are not about music, for example.

Of course there are exeptions, like Chvrches threads.

but there are a lot of music discussion in those threads

I tend to agree.

Rap has more in common with spoken word poetry than music.

Bad fucking example lmao

>word poetry
>FUCK NIGGA BITCHES FUCK WHITEY NIGGA HOES NIGGA NIGGA FUCK NIGGA
nice "poetry"

just because two people is shitting himself over Marina doesn't mean you have to ignore the music discussions.

>No one cares about Marina anymore

she cut off her tits, aged like shit, lost her vocal talent and is an unlikeable old hag now who thinks her shitty opinions matter or interested anyone.

There is nothing likeable about her left, neither music wise or looks wise or personality wise.

If you still like her you're a degenrate.

Create a rap general so rapfags can pretend to be black in there

Create a /grimes/ general so grimesfags can worship their gremlin queen in peace

Remove/ban anyone posting anything about either outside of their general

Classic example of someone who knows nothing about a genre.
Metal is people screaming about murder
Experimental music is just random noises
Punk is people shouting
Rock is more shouting

>more generals
Look at how that worked for Sup Forums

I don't even know who she is m8. I just wanted to post Marina from Mischief Makers.

/hhg/ hasn't been good in years

the last thing Sup Forums needs is more genre generals

how much vile filth can I say over the top of someone else's composed music?

>And then I shot some niggas in the face
>And then I their hoes the D
>Then had a bunch of babies but that shit just ain't for me
>Then I got a big contract and made tons of chedda

Why do they glorify this shit? I'm convinced that the agenda here is to destroy black America and in turn America as a whole.

I fucking hate rap.

>being this contrarian

I don't think there's some sinister agenda behind it, I think black people are just retarded.

t. Sup Forums crossposter fascist

Speak some words that rhyme or sound close enough in 16th note subdivisions of syllables, then occasionally use 8th note triplets, landing on a quarter note on the last beat of each measure.

Really wows your audience.

Classic example of someone who knows nothing about music.
Your idea of a guitar solo is little wayne playing the same three notes over and over and very poorly.

Don't call them fascists, that's cringy. They're just betas LARPing as white nationalists

>everyone who doesn't like the same thing as me is a fascist

Fuck off, you fucking idiot.

>retard cant interpret different opinions as anything but evil
Nice blanket bub.

Lol if you think rap culture is built around and can be summed up by lil Wayne playin the guitar, you're a fucking nub and know literally nothing about hip hop

Rap Culture is Rape Culture

literally?
I'm sick of people using this garbage word as if it somehow validates their argument more. It doesn't.

try getting a job, user

sooooooo you don't have any argument/knowledge of the subject then? Alright then gtfo

He likes his mumbles.

My argument is that rap is shit. Was that not obvious?

go back to Sup Forums fascist

>anyone who doesn't like mumble rap trash is Sup Forums

rapfag logic. put down the blunt, whigger

Sorry you're triggered by a washed up rapper who touched your sacred instrument for a gimmicky pop song

who is this guy

it's been tried, rap generals always 404 because rapfags are too fucking dumb to search the catalog before making a thread

>everything I don't like/disagree with is Reddit

remove every single mention of grimes, her fans are some of the worst people to ever exist outside of rapfags

This, rap has always been discussed here, though it has reached cancerous proportions lately

How am I the one who is triggered when you're the one desperately defending rap on a thread thats about how much rap sucks.

I think rap sucks
I am aware that many people like it
I am ok with that
I still think the genre is shit

Read the rest of the thread before making useless statements.

lmao at all these faggot ass white boys crying about rap on this board
I pray that they all get eternally cucked by 10000 bbcs

It's white boys crying about my rapps.

Don't you have some childrens you should be providing for?

You still haven't back up the Lil Wayne argument, you fucking shitter.

did you not see the above guy that was being called a fascist literally said that he thinks black people are destroying America how is that not white nationalism at least

It was an anecdote you fucking idiot.
Look up what that word means.

Also, thiswas my original argument.

the only white nationalist here is you, buddy

your initial example of why raps sucks was one outdated shitty song from like 10 years ago and your only counter argument to my reply was criticizing my use of "literally". How rap have you actually listened to?

that is not an argument at all you mong. it's just a strawman

>Rap literally isn't music,
>It's just some guy talking over a beat
How is that not music?

BASH THE FASH
LITERALLY SHAKING

I could say anything and you'd call it a "strawman."
I don't have to spend a lot of time arguing my opinion to some dumb fuck user on the interwebs. It's a fruitless endeavor .

we need to ban everyone is thread including myself for even replying to it

Fuck off nu-male id rather share a board with stormfags than low tests who jerk off to indeh folk and kendrick lamar

why is the dude on the far right holding an empty bottle lel

We need to ban people and censor people for having an opinion
And then we need to accuse those people, that we have censored, of fascism.
>projection

Cool. Whatever makes this thread die faster.

Lol it's a mineral water too.
Real scary.

Maybe you should just admit you don't have any actual knowledge about hip hop (if you did, you would've started naming albums you've listened to and why you don't like them) which would essentially mean your opinion doesn't matter

>trying this hard to ignore the picture

thanks for the containment thread, user

Digable Planets- Reachin'
A Tribe Called Quest
De La Soul

This Thread is about RAP not HIP HOP they aren't the same thing. It's also not about Blues in case you were wondering.

i feel the exact same way about rock

you must be 18 or older to post on this site.

>airsoft guns
>scary
o i am laffin

Yes.

>This Thread is about RAP not HIP HOP they aren't the same thing.
B

It's also not about Afrobeats (Fela Kuti).

Traditionally, these two genres were never considered the same thing. What you're posting is a generalization that manifested from white suburban kids who never actually knew shit about music.

>What you're posting is a generalization that manifested from white suburban kids who never actually knew shit about music.
But that OK because hip hop manifested from inner city blacks who never actually knew shit about music?

well if rap is
>just some guy talking over a beat
then why don't you try and do it?
Oh that's right, you can't because you're too busy criticizing other people's art since you can't do any yourself! Fucking faggot!