Why do my parents of over 55 years of age still use condoms?

Why do my parents of over 55 years of age still use condoms?

Ever since I can remember my I recall finding their condoms. When I was 8 or 9 it made sense to find condoms in their sock drawer.

Later on around 16-19 I would find their condoms under their bed or squeezed in some shelf of theirs.

Now as a 24 year old it's disturbing and confusing that I'll find pic related if I just open one of their drawers.

They've been married for more than 25 years and even before then were always with eachother. I feel bad for my dad, has he spent his whole life in a rubber??

They are mexican but moved to the states over 25 years ago and are very much americanized.

Can anyone explain why they do this?

your mom has aids

Oy vey overpopulation is a serious issue.

Because condoms are 99% effective against the birth of faggots like yourself.

They might be in an open marriage. They use condoms with each other just in case they caught something from a different partner.

possibly out of habit, but more than likely because your mum's dried up cunny needs some latex and lube for pops to hit all four walls

Nigga why are you going through their shit?

They probably use condoms so they don't end up with another retarded ass child such as yourself.

You know they fuck as much as they can right?

Get a fucking life faggot ass OP, leave mom and pappi to theirs.

Quit being a disappointment.

maybe
my moms not having kids at the age of 58
Very very doubtful. They pretty much have no private life and like to keep it like that

Also does my dad have a big dick ?

>Why do my parents of over 55 years of age still use condoms?
They don't want to make the same mistake twice.

Boooooyaaaaaa!

not as disturbing or confusing as your going through your parents' drawers at the age of 24

obviously not if they had u

Why are you still living with your parents at 24?

a. the oldest women to have kids was 66
b. one of your parents have stds and still haven't spread them
c. one of them is grossed out by creampies

Now this is highly plausible! Although they've been using them forever, like even 15 years ago. So what gives?

listen up we're all family here brotha. There is no privacy.

Because I live in a city where rent is on average 2000 a month. But also because I'm currently a sack of shit

Maybe C, it'd probably be my mom

also fyi for all you fags i have an older brother and sister. As if mexicans can only have one child

2 of the most likely options?

Either your mom's bull doesdads put up with sloppy seconds from your dad's inferior seed.

OR

Your dad saves them for his boyfriend so he doesn't pass anything onto your mom

Either way your dad is a faggot, just like his son who still lives with his parents and goes through their drawers at 24.

why did you search your parent's shit to find their condoms, you cuck

Doesn't put up*

Not OP but I went through my parents closet once ( I think I was looking for a confiscated toy or something) I found a copy of Penthouse Letters, Rubber pussy, dildos, handcuffs, a leather whip, and one of those little jew boy caps. Not even kidding, and neither of my parents are jewish.

Didnt scar me or anything, I ripped a page out of the Penthouse and stashed it for fapping.

But for OP, It could just be a thing for them. I used rubbers sometimes with my gf even though she was on the pill. Its a different feeling, and if you're getting bored... why not. Different feel. No big deal. You shouldnt be so concerned with your parents sex life.

P.S. Its very possible your parents are swingers. Or used to be, and or are uneducated enough to be afraid of pregnancy at that age. Or maybe one has an std. Again, dont be worrying about your parents sex.

>Maybe C
some people are really grossed out by 'fluids' or just don't want to clean up after, laziness and all

>Also does my dad have a big dick ?
Why would you ask this? What benefit could you possibly gain from knowing?

He's probably jealous of his mom getting dicked down by his hung daddy and OP isn't getting shit.

doubtful my dads a pretty alpha dude

it usually would happen if I was looking for a charger or something of mine fell behind their bed other shit like that

did you ever hear weird noises coming from their room? Call me crazy but i love rubberless fucking, i literally hate condoms. Also I'm not worrying about their sex life, it's just something that's come up throughout my life and today again I found condoms and thought it'd be an interesting thread topic.

yea this is starting to make more sense. My mom is a bit overweight and probably doesn't want to have all that shit sticking around down there.

idunno

confirmed i deff have a smaller dick than him but i'm not jealous this he's been using rubbers all his life. I have pity for the man

Honestly could be because one of them has herpes or something like that. Considered really common and maybe one may not want to spread it to the other person.

Also if your dad is wearing magnums it means he has a big meaty dick. Probably also has so be meaty clackers that slap up against your moms ass. Just sayin