I'm a pedo AMA continued

I'm a pedo AMA continued

kys ty

Shameless self bump

Fellow ped here. How you doing op?

Hello. What ages do you find attractive?

Pretty decent how about you mate?

6-10

Op here want to reiterate you can ask me anything whatsoever

Had a long day, but pretty good

What is it you find attractive about that age group?

Their body type mostly, A lot of people argue a flat chest is not attractive but I find it attractive since I tend to focus more on the bottom

Have you been in trouble? If so for what

>This thread again again

Never been in trouble for being a pedo I stay away from illegal material and I'm fortunate enough to be strong enough to not satiate my urges with a real child

>admitting your a pedo on a honeypot website
Ayy lmao

So the attraction is purely a physical one then? I have fucked a number of 16-17 year olds, age of consent is 16 here. Their bodies are tight and the sex is great, but Jesus, they can't shut the fuck up afterwards!

I know it's the unattractive part to being attracted to such.

Op here, When I was asked if I was ever molested as a child in the other thread I responded no but I just started to remember old memories from maybe 9 years ago anyone interested?

sure lol

What were the memories?

Sure thing

Yes very

Decided to hold off until either this thread gains more movement or I can tell it in another more populated thread.

It's nothing too interesting if I'm completely honest so you are missing virtually nothing, most of it consists of hazy memories and have chunks missing due to what I believe was me being drugged or maybe just a suppression of the memories

This story better be good if we have to wait for your attention whore ass

Is it still pedo to be into 16-17 since it's age of consent? Always wondered where the pedo line is drawn.

It most likely isn't I just want a bigger audience so I do not have to repeat myself if the thread was to pick up pace afterwards I didn't think it through before I posted asking if anyone wanted it

This thread is going nowhere

100% True

Basically anything 2 and up. About 6-8 is best, I guess. It's not so much as the specific girl. If a girl is hot she's hot.
They're so small and cute and they smell good and they're nice.
No, the personalities and behaviors of little girls are important too. If little girls acted like gross grown women they'd be no good too.

Might have to start dumping loli.
This is a pretty bad case of dead thread

Not pedo at 14 or above. 16 is legal age in most states. Here in Nevada it's 16.

ive seen 12 year old with big tits and hairy pussies, id put pedos at like 11 and below, or before puberty

Something to liven things up

Ok so basically I could have as many pictures of that age group as I want on my computer, get busted and get nothing since it's not sub 14? I always thought something else. Interesting.

But legally speaking, what is considered a felony in the states?

>the Law defines words
Got somr fucking retards in here.

For me its anything female 5 and up. A big part is size, i love how small and cute they are. Unlike some other peds im lucky enough to be attracted to women my age but i will always prefer little girls to grown women. I actually have a girlfriend my age and shes really short so that kinda helps the size part. Im actually going to take her virginity tomorrow not that any of you guys care ot not

Yeah, you should get back on the short bus and sail on outta here.

Anything under 13 is felony and anything above is up to the parents

True I apologize for that but I can't influence others to come to my thread.

Taking a chance to answer questions too?

As long as it's legal it's welcome in my thread friend

Good luck on that pal, and I generally feel the same way.

>Im actually going to take her virginity
That's horrible that you're going to rape that girl. You should marry her first so it will be okay.

Consider the example set by Billy Boyette earlier this week.

All my wat

Op here that pic is what I tend to be attracted too for the most part

Moar

What is it you don't understand.
Yes, the Princesa Leonor is a very pretty girl. I want to kiss her feet while she tells me I'm a worthless peasant.

can someone post the images that were in the other thread, you know the ones.

Congratulations faggot. You're part of the most hated group of people. You're nothing special. You're just another degenerate piece of dried dog shit. Now for my question.

Whats the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow? Dont use google either. Id know it if you did.

>you have to know these things when you're a faggot

Trump made it legal. Fucking off.

Useless information I have no reason to know or pretend I know.

I'd prefer if we didn't turn this into "Why the rest of the world hates pedos" Thread

What do you fap to, any vidyas?

Now, now, don't be a hater.
The new fight for civil rights is for adult child love. It is the natural progression of civil rights in America.

Its a simple question you pedo retard. Just answer it.

>there is no a swallow could carry a coconut
>not getting that reference
Holy fuck
Let me just get you some sendvid links

not him but could you clarifyif it's an african or a european swallow?

Pedophilia will never move forward in this country.

African or European?

does any one use yandex instead of google

Loli drawings and the occasional young underwear model I tend to stay away from illegal material

I believe it will become more widely excepted overtime like homosexuality did

kys

I prefer 12-15

>occasional young underwear model

examples............?

Have none not sure on the laws pertaining to saving images like that so I don't risk it

Hurry up on those sendvids.

imgsrc.ru??

all pedos are ugly and fat as fuck

no wonder you only fuck small children you beta faggot you cant even get a date

Best of luck, friend

well where the fuck do you find it then

Shit quality gif inbound.

Since were all here someone needs to post a dropbox link or a kik code i have gigs of cheeze

Is you behind during proxy?

Yeah, my dad said the same thing about homosexuality 40 years ago and I said the same thing about transgenders and gay marriage. Sexual freedom is the future. As long as you don't coerce or rape to get sexual pleasure society says "go for it".

Why was your personal reason for voting for Trump?

are you a muslim

tfw guys are talking about the size of the gal, and I'm just sitting here with my 4'11 75lb gf

Whatever helps you sleep at night, lil pedo bitch.

What's this?

I understand the hatred for pedophiles a lot of pedophiles who have hurt children just to satisfy their own urges but I do not do anything illegal to nor do I or plan to harm or ruin a childs life to satisfy my selfish urges.

I am actually conventually attractive and pretty in shape not to sound too braggy but I hope you would change your view on pedophilia to understand not all of us are hellbent on fucking little helpless girls and cannot do well with adults granted there are some that do terrible things and deserve the hate but the "good" ones should not be categorized with them

Yeah, the links I used are long dead and I decided against uploading anything to senvid, maybe isn't a good idea.
Is that site used for anything except trading CP?
I don't vote, I don't believe in it. Well, I believe in the institution of voting but not in people like me(unemployed, uneducated, uninformed ) being allowed to.

go there and see ask if you want some passwords

Body pillows don't count

post the best pics you find

Yeah, yeah, telephone tough guy...

What do u normally fap to?

>cannot do well with adults

"Welp cant fuck adults. Better go after their children"

nah pedophilia is pedophilia if you like children you're an ugly towelhead nigger

thank me later

;)

Whelp can't fuck the opposite sex, might as well go after the same sex.

Usually just random lucky posts on Sup Forums if I'm honest.

Any need to be? I doubt the police will pursue me and even if they were to I have commited no crimes whatsoever and will not be persecuted

I cannot vote.

Not riskin it lol

Most likely won't because of my previously stated reason

For?

I think the sexual attraction to children is ok as long as you do not commit crimes or hurt anyone because of your personal attractions

Its the same as being gay , so w/e

>>> Anonymous 02/10/17(Fri)01:33:01 No.721936101 ▶I prefer 12-15 >> Anonymous 02/10/17(Fri)01:33:14 No.721936117 ▶ (You)>occasional

Just fuck guys then. Small chest and sometimes big asses. Everybody wins and the kids are safe

100% safe my friend ....honest

>Already a pedophile AMA
>"What ages do you find attractive?"
>6-10

Well, I think I've seen enough of this thread.

nepiophile here.

I'm attracted primarily to 1-9. What I find most attractive depends on their age. If they're a baby or toddler it's the round belly and chubby legs, if they're maybe 5-9 it's the thin body. The idea of making a very young child moan in sexual pleasure turns me on, though I know I'll never experience any of this.

I'll trust you