Alright /b, I need your help

Alright /b, I need your help

My goal in life is to build a home library, not too big, but I'm looking for books to fill it with. I'm looking philosophical books, plays, stories, published journals, tomes, mythology, documents, etc., from about the 19th century to when people could write. I am specifically interested in works from Europe from around the 8th Century (Viking Invasion) to the early 16th century (End of the Middle Ages)

If you /bros could name some books, i'll find them and add them to my library.

Also trips gets to name the library. I'll hang it on the door.

The complete Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.
And flowers for Algernon.

This thread got ruined
Op try going to >>/Lit/ dumb niggers here dont read and you know it

Norwegian user here. If you want Norse stories pick up some viking epics. The standard Beowulf comes to mind but the Eddas (Poetic Edda and Prose Edda are best) are much better reads. The Völsunga Saga is also a classic

hammer of witches

AHHH MODS HELP GAY SHIT IS TAKIN OVERRRRR

why do you have this folder

Am I the only one with a serious answer here?

Complete works of William Shakespeare, naturally.

Jack Kerouac - On The Road

If you're into epics, you can't go wrong with Beowulf and the Poetic Edda, or The Iliad and The Odyssey though I'm sure you already thought those. On that note, while it might not be library material, if you're into historical epics I'd highly recommend Michael Crichton's "Eaters of the Dead' if you haven't read it already.

>8th Century (Viking Invasion) to the early 16th century (End of the Middle Ages)
>beatniks

always HP Lovecraft. But if you do it.make the place where they stand to look as creepy and onminent as possible.

This

>not sure if first part is ironic or not
Also name your library Aushwitz

50 Turrets of Torbjörn

So you just want something to look pretty? When was the last time you actually read a book? Dr. Seuss?

Print out the lyrics to The Immigrant Song

Wow a den/library. Much respect. Now days? Most faggots want a mancave or a gameroom. Nice to see class still exists.

I find it shameful and disingenuous for you to make this post and flood it with your own wish list of homo-erotic titles so you can have your weird masturbatorium and blame it all on Sup Forums

Well op, I hope I gave you some good suggestions here. Don't forget: you're always gonna be a faggot. And a faggot needs his faggot book collection.

This and eirik the red

> A philosophy of boredom
Explains the benefits of human boredom and self reflection very interesting read
> The Book of Disquiet
Good look into the daily workings of a poetic and creative man.
> Guns, Germ, and Steel: The fate of human societies
>The lucifer effect
>Don Quixote
> Politics by aristotle
> Rhetoric by aristotle
>