Whats your drug of choice or alcohol of choice tonight Sup Forums?

whats your drug of choice or alcohol of choice tonight Sup Forums?

pic is mine. $25 8th

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1427364/fpart/1/vc/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I take 60 mics of LSD a lot. Definitely my choice

100% guaranteed to have You shooting lazers straight out of your tiger!!

Have to stay clean for an upcoming job. Was a 3 times a day user and have been clean 2 months. I still crave Bud like crazy, but at least I will be 21 in a couple weeks so there is that. Right now I am enjoying a beer I found by chance while I was out and about.

Drug preferences
Mushrooms>bud>liquor>powergap>smokes

Peace upon you friend

Heroin of course everything else is inferior.

What is powergap, Sup Forumsro?

Are you the same *unassumed gender* from the 'what you smoking tonight' thread?

Its a gap in power between how good liquor is and how "good" smokes are. I only ever smoke when I drink

Marijuana and tobacco. Where I'm from we call them headrockers or headrock... tobacco on bottom, weed on top and you hit it from your bong at once. crazy fun headrush for a minute. I get a couple grams of shrooms tomorrow so i'll be documenting my trip on here in the near future.

gonna do two tabs of LSD on saturday, first time doing more than one. although I am tempted to wild out and take four of them.. don't know what to expect from that many though

Just bought a dime bag an hour ago. There's alot in the bag but it's shit quality. I'm a basic fag

good stuff man elysian is great!! i juust had one of these earlier

Same I've been tripping every other day for 2 weeks. Lucy's just too good to me.

id like to try shrooms sometime

interesting. i feel like the tobacco aspect might be a bit much for me. pprobably get nicotine sick

Not likely. you get such a small amount of tobacco packed with the weed that the amount of nicotine may seem like a lot to the body at first it quickly dies off within 2 minutes...

It can be the most fun, most profound, or most unpleasant thing you will ever experience. Just know what you are getting into and be safe and you should be fine.

Take all of them. With psychedelics you don't want to do half measures. All or nothing.
T. Psyconaught

This guy's got it.
Who needs anything else when you have heroin?

I don't know, I feel like there's probably some kind of diminishing returns when taking multiple tabs, like taking two tabs on two different trips is more efficient than taking four at once maybe?

Absolutely not. If you don't "break through" you are wasting your time and money. 2 tabs (depending on dosage) will likely not do anything so you will have two lack luster experiences and nothing to show for it. Take all 4 tabs at once and let the drugs take you where they will. Do not fight or resist anything even if its bad or unconformable, you will only make it worse. Do your research so you know what to expect and once you drop realize nothing can prepare you for what you are about to do. Relax, put on some calm music and drop. You are just going to have to trust me on this user, I have done all kinds of psychedelics and know what I am talking about.

Should I take mescaline or LSD tomorrow?

two tabs doing nothing? I've tripped balls on one tab many times. I guess it depends on the dosage of the tab

Both

4 tabs. That lsd scales all the way up until you get to the "thumbprint" level.
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1427364/fpart/1/vc/1
Just trust me user, you may not like it but you will never regret it.

Xans, bud, and whiskey

Gotta love the Ganja.
Hard for me to get shitfaced, and haven't gotten really drunk yet (Summer time will change that)
Taking acid was the best day of my life
I will be taking shrooms in Summer
Want to try lean (friend says its addictive tho so...)

Drinking shroom tea rn

4 loko if im on a budget. If im being careful ill do the 2 for $5.50 at my 711 with a reds and a 4 loko. Mikes harder lemonade gives me a nice buzz though when i wanna drink fast

Cannabis is the best. Can't seem to get away from alcohol though. Alcohol is poison. Cannabis is life.

V8 and vodka makes quick and easy Bloody Mary.