Man why does Fox News keep thinking that I'm just a low life thug who glorifies violence

>man why does Fox News keep thinking that I'm just a low life thug who glorifies violence
>oh btw, kill all police and all white people

you must have clicked the wrong board

here ya go

Stop.

Haha I remember him saying that on _____

>kill all police and white people
where does he say that?

>if i wasn't a rapper i'd commit the murder my self

so kids who can't rap should jsut kill people to solve their problems, okay.

fox news is FAKE NEWS

love this meme.
He never directly says it.
But his contempt is palpable.

>Ain't no black power when your baby killed by a coward

Oh?

when your race is systemically oppressed. violently held in ghettos, locked up and put into legal slavery, theres a necessity to violent response....

>violently held in ghettos
ghettos arent government mandated concentration camps.
Especially one where the evil white people give them free money for being poor.

>PEACE AND LOVE MY BROTHA WE GONNA BO ALRIGHT
>KILL WHITEY, ITS THEIR FAULT I KILLED A NIGGA FOR A DIME, THEY SHOVIN CRACK DOWN MY THROAT

nice bait

I love Trump but sometimes would like to see Jeb as president. I think it would be fun.

It's not hard to image that there would be less dead black kids if they didn't think gang banging was cool or even an acceptable way of life.

How many kids wouldn't have got a gun? how many kids wouldn't have tried drugs? how many kids would have stayed in school?

Geraldo is 100% right when he says Hip hop has done more damage in recent years than racism.

It's simply the truth and folks are making fun of Geraldo because they know it to be the truth. It's cheesy and sounds like something from a 90's DARE commercial, but it's god damn right.

Yep, but I will say, Kendrick is probably the least to blame for this.
Until TPAB he was one of the more positive rappers.

>I love Trump
Literally why

>DUDE ITS THE MUSIC
Just as bad as "muh vidya creates killers" fucks. There is obviously much more important factors at work and you just want something easy to blame, to save work for your tiny brain.

>I pray my dick get big as the Eiffel Tower, so I can fuck the world for 72 hours. Goddamn I got bitches!
inb4 numales justify it by saying he's "playing the part"

There was an experiment here in Tijuana. It was on a penitentiary. They basically let the convicts run their own business legally (as in retaurants, barber shops and other services), with all the profits used to the building maintenance and other basic services.

Not only did the quality of life of the jail improved, the penitentiary was moving so much money that they had tu shut down the program.

Even locked up mexicans can improve their life, yet black folks in america refuse to see all their options.

>systematically oppressed
Obama was black

>Hip Hop hasnt increased crime
wew lad

Is there any indexed evidence that proves it?

Show proofs.

>hip-hop

Woah dude I never thought of that, that changes literally everything he says!

No that's you be insecure, scared and reaching.

Go read a book

Don't bother trying to argue. Everyone who believes the music is detrimental does so because it's their only exposure. They grew up in the suburbs with friends and family who grew up in the suburbs, they haven't spoken to people who actually grew up around gang culture. They refuse to see that there are many more factors to the issue than "muh violent music" because it's the only thing they have experienced / will experience personally

Have you even listened to that album you fucking pleb? You can't inb4 the actual reasoning, he literally IS playing a part by trying to show his teenage development throughout the album. He realizes what makes someone "real" by the end of the album, and it's the total opposite of what is expressed in backstreet freestyle.

You've really convinced me otherwise

Thanks, bra.

this music becomes popular only because people listen to it, so these are sentiments that sell on the market
I hate to be that guy, but dont blame 'real hip hop'

>citation needed

>Literally
Back to Tumblr

"He doesn't say it but you just know he's thinking it!!"

You're a child, either in form or thought

sage/hidden

nu-Sup Forums leave