TRUMP JUST STOPPED WINNING

> TRUMP JUST STOPPED WINNING

If the ban was necessary for security reasons, then why did it only include countries which have produced no (zero) terrorists who have killed mericans in the US?

But, why did the ban not cover the countries which provided the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11, including Saudi Arabia and Egypt?

Lastly, how can you reconcile the fact the Trump has business assets in Saudi Arabia and Egypt, but none in the 7 countries on the list.

It seems to me that his claim that the ban is necessary for security is baseless and demonstrably untrue.

Because the number is not zero, champ.

He didn't even name the countries. The list was created by Obama.

So basically you're retarded and all the arguments you just made are irrelevant.

>The list was created by Obama.

>All the countries on the list harbor terrorist organizations
>All the countries on the list take hostages
>All the countries on the list are violent Jihadist sandnigger nations

It doesn't matter. He could have banned them because they were majority-Islamist nations. You know why? They don't have fucking rights. They are not US citizens under US Constitutional Jurisdiction.

>Eat
>My
>Ass

It literately does not matter. The president has the legal authority to ban any group of people, for any reason, for any length of time, from entering the country.

>doesn't include saudi arabia, where most of the 9/11 people came from
>has business's in saudi arabia
>no corruption here

apparently not

#seeinyourcourt...wait..what?

cry cry trumpcuck

Any gang related gore video.

You gonna give me a reason to, big man?

So much losing

ww2 Japan. Next question.

You already are, faggot.

Also nice strawman. Good to know you think everyone who disagrees with you is an antifa communist by default.

Yeah but they're all greater than 2MB.

What an absurdly retarded image, jesus was down with slavery he endorsed the old testament. Also the old testament says to kill non-Christians.Nearly every one of these is misleading and easily debunked

>exhonorating jesus

Lol nice cherrypicking. Islam is shit tho. But still

Okay, Do you understand the burden of proof?

It was though...

This is Rosie O'Donnell's twitter profile right now.

You are an idiot op. Just stop

>Old testament referencing Christians

Are you high?

I dunno dude I an anarcho-capitalist and atheist. I'm well aware I'd rather have "radical Christianity" than moderate Islametry.

Yes.

You're a faggot if you think sandwelling human traffickers have a grip on Trump. One wrong move and the Sauds will get sanctioned up the ass and frakked beyond recover.
You're thinking of Clinton if you're thinking corruption my man, Trump is the first president ever to not be owned by someone else somewhere

Please tell me you made this to flame and you're not copying and pasting it because you believe it.

If so no wonder we needed to make America great again.

>stop saying things that trigger me

Fixed that for you

Lets see your list, chimp. Details of attacks with nationality of perpetrators.

Lol. Go read up on Taqiyya.

Omg this xddddddddddddddd

Iraq had almost 900 terror attacks in 2016 alone. The rest are not far behind. It also has almost half a million slaves. 5 of the countries we bombed under Obama.

It's like if I were to kill your whole family and then in invite over my place to spend the night. Wouldn't make a lot of fucking sense, now would it?

Also, the countries in question have governments that are falling apart, hence, can't be trusted to vet their citizens visa's. Saudi and Egypt can.

Saudi Arabia has a little more slaves than we do 92,100. 28 terror attacks in 2016. Egypt on the other hand is shit hole with 572,900., but an intact government. 98 terror attacks.

Obama did actually come up with that list, his to watch list which, I'm guessing is why Trump used it.

These places do pose a danger, to anyone, anywhere. They all also ban Israeli Passports, and they're all under Sharia Law.

Sure thing bro.

CTR

>"But duh old testament duzent apply too me!"
This shit again..
Anyone got the bible verse that says "not one jot or tiddle of the law shall pass away"?

What's with all the anti trump spam? Latest ctr scumbag invasion?

Narcos

Basic definition is that it's okay to lie to infidels.

I'm more concerned that Trump went after judges personally because they enforced the system of checks and balances, like they did something wrong by challenging him.

Oh that an tweeting about Nordstroms because they dropped his daughters clothing line because he has nothing fucking better to do than running a god damn country to get pissed about a so so name brand clothing store.

Antisemitic to compare trump to the Holocaust.

Try harder ctr

The Slovenian meme farm is offline at the moment

>ignore evidence I don't like!

Shoot yourselves please

They made the decision based on feelings, not the law or constitution. That isn't checks and balances.

Yeah, but you see, the media is pushing to make Trump into a fascist and what you don't understand is that you can't be a fascist if you don't disarm the public. He will be the next Caesar if things continue this way and we are not disarmed. He will surpass the Founding Fathers and Reagan if you force his hand and we are not disarmed.

>If the ban was necessary for security reasons, then why did it only include countries which have produced no (zero) terrorists who have killed mericans in the US?

You sound like the kind of idiot who starts locking his door after the TV gets stolen.

Then give him some fucking proof of it being unconstitutional you dipshit faggot
OH WAIT YOU CAN'T NOBODY HAS RIGHTS UNTIL THEIR A CITIZEN I'M SORRY ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE MUSLIMS WHO GREW UP HERE BUT THEY ARE AMERICAN. NOT RADICAL REFUGEES.

She's not even running anymore you fucking retard.

Trump is right though. Why do judges want illegals to flood the country.

Try harder ctr

>I'm more concerned that Trump went after judges personally because they enforced the system of checks and balances,
I'm not. The Judicial Branch is a check on the Executive Branch as a means of preventing an armed citizen needing to be the check on the Executive Branch. If he wants to bypass that? Fine.

>If the ban was necessary for security reasons,

the ban was for countries where the govt has little to no control over things, govt is nonexistent, or where govts are openly hostile to the united states

Bc this ban isn't based on something that happened 15 years ago, it is based on what is happening now. Every country on the ban list is a hotbed for terrorist activity and have unstable governments.

I like how people are so quick to point out how little terrorism there is in America, without stopping to consider why that might be. Plus they will always ignore the utter shit show Europe has become thanks to lax muslim immigration policy

But ctr is still active. The dems are spending millions to make degenerate pro illegal migration memes

Jokes on you. I'm a psychopath.
>I don't know what it means to feel.

Exactly

Trump is acting as a check and balance by calling out the judicial branch.

Mexican cartels dude, neway fuck all y'all niggers believin in peace religions. god is a psychopath and thats cool too

leftfuk, you must do something before something happens, not after like Germany

why you ask questions, you are to fuk stuid for any answer, why ask anyway

back to tumblr

>JUST STOPPED
>$25 MILLION FRAUD LAWSUIT SETTLEMENT

yeah no

Yeah well I've spent a lot of time in Mexico and trust me I hate them from experience.

Ah I see. So we're going for the old "any opinion I don't like is a shill" excuse.

We fuck with SA, we lose our oil.

Nobody really likes them, we tolerate them because they have something we want.

For example:

The most quoted verse of the Koran to "prove" how peaceful it is states that "to take a life is to kill the whole world, and to save a life is to save the whole world." Except, that cuts off the very first part of that verse. "Except for murderers and 'troublemakers,' to take a life is to kill the whole world..." So what's a "troublemaker" then? Well, luckily the VERY NEXT VERSE says that if a troublemaker stops being a troublemaker by converting to Islam before you kill them, you are no longer allowed to kill them.

Which is completely irrelevant because:
1) the list was not created for the purposes used by Trump
2) republicans always complain about everything Obama does while stealing his ideas, now when it suits them they use it to back themselves up. pick a side you weak minded imbeciles.
3) Obama never used the list

you count that fucking picture as evidence?
If so then you are literally hopeless my faggot just shut the hell up and take your feelings elswhere facts don't care about them

So true. Mexico is not 1st world.

The status quo of open border unrestricted migration is baffling. Both the dems and gop are filled with degenerates

CTR? Let me ask, does anyone actually believe Hilary is actually paying people to come to the single shittiest mongolian throat singing board on the internet to try to influence voters 4 years before the next election that she wont even be a part of?

Everyone is the enemy. You have what you take. If you can kill everyone, you can have everything.

It's a political tool to give white trash the impression that their security has been bolstered by a piece of shit money-grubbing ape who has no appreciation for the beauty or sacrifices that were made to create this nation. If you are for segregation (which this ban aims to do, rather than using intelligence tools to determine threat as we've done since our genesis) then you are an un-American piece of shit and you have no place as a US citizen. Eat shit. We killed a fuck-ton of Nazis and KKK members. I'm ready to put a bullet through your head, fucker. Eat shit. Die.

Just like how trump wants to stop all criticism of himself and shut down media that disagrees with him.

Do I have to cite the actual executive order, cuz you didnt fucking read it?

Stay deluded.

She is kinda senile.

Circuit Judge: "How many refugees from these 7 countries committed terrorist acts in the USA?"

Trump Justice Department Lawyer: "Humm, .... Derp... Muh brain hurts..."

Circuit Judge: "The answer is zero."

Trump Justice Department Lawyer:

Yeah that's dumb man. You can't appeal to authority and claim the point unarguable. "Because it says so" is moot. I hate them because their religion claims it absolves them of violence. They must be destroyed. Violence is, in my opinion, a logical approach to ridding the world of violence. Every revolution has been won this way. I need to go to bed. I have a job, fellas.

Unless one is profiting from illegal migration, like the major dem donors, one is likely to be opposed to the idea of unrestricted illegal migration

If Trump had included Middle East countries that A) actually produced terrorists and B) he doesn't do business with, then it might have stood.

Trump's business model has always been to lie cheat and steal and send his team of lawyers to bankrupt the many people suing him for money he owes. His team of lawyers won't cut it against federal judges.

Trump is a loser.

>hotbed for terrorist activity and have unstable governments.

The latter being the key factor.
It's a list of countries where you have little chance of being able to do any sort of reliable background check on people.
What are you going to do?
Ask ISIS or the Taliban to make sure these people aren't ISIS or Taliban?
It's just a fucking temporary ban to asses what's going on and make changes if needed.

But user, they have produced terrorists who have been let into Germany, France, the UK, Sweden, Italy, Greece where they have attacked and murdered civilians

But you're right, the existing limits from the Obama administration have left us safe from these same country's extremists who exploit our better nature

We should let them all in, where is your neighborhood, you sound compassionate

>translation: I'm libcuck on the internet

>why did the ban not cover the countries which provided the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11, including Saudi Arabia and Egypt?
trump has business interests and deals currentl;y with those other countries not included in the ban.

Why are libbies so desperate to offer visas to terror states?

Yemen should be btfo until they fix their degenerate govt

I like your thinking.

Trump has an ego. So what? So do I. You can call me anything you want but you better not fucking lie about me [in person you internet trolls] because that makes me, personally, violent.

Also, I hate women. Get vasectomies, wear condoms to stop AIDS from the nig nogs.

see

> 3) Obama never used the list

He did use the list, and severely limited immigration from Iraq in 2010 while it was imploding from a lack of US presence.

Yep. Who else makes these anti trump memes? The only people that support illegal migration and visas for terror states are dem donors. Who else would? Hank from flyover country isnt making these memes

Bullet, cunt. Not a cuck.

>TRUMPKINS: "It's not a Muslim ban, it's a ban on countries that just happen to be 99% Muslim. See the difference derp...derp"

You mean the thing your candidate actively did?

But Obama halting visas to Iraq was ok because Obama was politically correct.

Libbies thinking in a nutshell.

>But, why did the ban not cover the countries which provided the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11, including Saudi Arabia and Egypt?

Because Saudi Arabia has everyone in the US government bribed you faggot.

Why do libbies love terror states now?

Why do libbies hate America ?

You're going to cite the whole damn executive order as proof now? That's just proof you're another lazy faggot who can't single out any particular passage that is unconstitutional.
If you think it's against our rights because it's got religious priority on the christians who are getting slaughtered there then too fucking bad, we did the same to soviet jews getting buttfucked like 30 fucking years ago. that's basically yesterday. where were the pussies crying about that? NONE.
seriously bring out the single most compelling aspect of the order that is unconstitutional, to you, then I can laugh. Just like Trump did today when the only thing brought forward were further personal attacks and stupid shit like "it's just not right, we NEED illegals here". Don't make me fall asleep waiting. Stupid fucking cunt.