Sup Forums What is the most untraceable and worst way to fuck with someone hardcore?

Sup Forums What is the most untraceable and worst way to fuck with someone hardcore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit someone answer I'm clueless

just don't do anything that will get other people in trouble because they believe your lies and do stupid things

I'd say the worst way to fuck with someone is to not fuck with them and leave them alone.

Use spirit cooking to cast a spell on them

do whatever you want just do it yourself. dont ask us. dont tell anyone and dont involve anyone else. the less people that know what you do the better. be a ninja. good luck

Throw your pussy at him,

Slip Vx Gas into their drink.

Read the anarchist cookbook

Probably to shoot them in the face with a gun when nobody's looking.

clog the tailpipe on their car and watch as they die from carbon monoxide poisoning
it's a hoot

Kill yourself and leaveva suicide note blaming them.. The guilt will eat away at them forever.. Then you can haunt them

Bake them a cake, but don't use enough sugar.

Is that Mel gibson?

Thermite on engine block

I wouldn't ever risk doing it myself but i knew a friend of a friend that would fuck with this guy hardcore

He would use his phone but dial a certain number first that would hide his own number so they could never trace it back to his home phone

He would call this bar all the time and trick the owner into saying something silly and embarrassing to the whole tavern and then quickly end the call

Sometimes the owner would threaten to kill him in horrific ways,it was crazy

Im not saying to do it but its just something i heard of

Seduce and marry them. Live a long life together, then die, leaving them alone and grief-stricken

I love fidlar so much.

Your friend sounds like bart simpson

Gay

Leave a polaroid in his mailbox of a hard throbbing cock and written on the back it says "Soon" dude will lose his mind thinking he is going to be raped every day. Then try to rape him if you feeling so bold.

put a zip tie around their cars drive shaft so when they are driving they hear a clicking sound. does no harm to the car and annoys the hell out of them

murder with an icicle. The evidence melts away!

hurt them grieviously

Have a shit load of pizzas delivered to their house.

>Do a poop and put it in a paper bag
>Light it on fire at their doorstep
>Knock on the door/ring the door bell
>Run away and watch from a preselected hiding place
>Try not to give away your position from laughter as they stomp out the fire and get poop on their shoes

You're welcome.

put an ad for a cheap iphone on craigslist with their phone number

spam calls for weeks

The day Sup Forums went too far

If you live in america you can do this by dialing *67 or *69 before the number you want to call. It hides your phone number and ID.
I have done it a million times to call my friends at 3 am and leave the Happy Birthday song from silent hill on their voicemail

Have someone call their gf/bf whenever they're together. Make the caller act like they were going to meet or have something going on.

Make a jehovas witness bible study appointment for them if you know their house address.

I have done this for my annoying neighbors multiple times. I made the appointments for 7 am. I did this with the mormons too

You can also make a Bosely hair appointment for them. You need to know their full name, number, and street address. Make the appointment, if they dont show up then they will be sent a $30 bill in the mail

delete this

piss discs.
piss in plates like so, freeze x amount of plates and locate residence the following night.
slide piss discs under front door

*69 doesn't block your number.

You fucking monster!

Hahaha
Wat a weak thread.
Guys help me
I'm weak cry cry cry.
Imma key his car and kick his cat

*67 does

>Read the anarchist cookbook if you want an easy way to blow your hands off

This but wit horse cum

Befriend them, act like their best friend until the day they die, on their death bed lean in close and whisper "I have always fucking hated you", they die after hearing those words, I mean you are their children's god parent. Profit.

Send a panicked letter to your mother telling her that if you disappear to blame your enemy. Then u disappear. Leave a pair of your soiled underwear in your enemies house somewhere weird and a few drops of blood.

Also a banned book. Welcome to prison.

Set up a mortar tube using a large width plumbing pipe and create a mortar warhead out of about a pound of gunpowder extracted from illegal high strength fireworks, easily found on an indian reservation. create the casing out of a sturdy-ish metal container. For the propellant, attach a cannon fuse to 4 hobby rocket motors. For an impact fuse, learn how to create one, or buy one. place this in the nose of the warhead. Duct tape stuff together, do research, and mortar an influential building or person. train in the woods with dummy rounds and learn about ballistics.

not banned lol, they sell it at barnes and nobles dipshit. at least the censored-ish version.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY nice try asshole

Well that was my point. The red blooded version will land you in prison.

I know someone who put another person's car up for sale and their apartment up for rent for the lulz. All that happened was they complained to everyone that people keep calling them about their car and apartment and they can't understand what's happening.

Stfu you loser.

trump voter logic

Sneak up behind up, punch him in back of head and rape his ass

i had a guy throw a firework mortar over the fence into my backyard the other day, scared the shit out of me.

nothing compared to the ones i make... They create a crater up to 3-4 feet deep. my explanation is super simple and it takes a lot longer to build and explain how but trust me i have plans.

If you have their phone number then accident at work claims is a good one for them to be non-stop hassled. Any claim website where you can enter phone details.

Paint stripper on the car roof. As it runs down into the window seals and fucks up the water channels the cat will be a write off.

*car

Fffff autocorrect

you're aware that what you're suggesting likely constitutes illegal manufacture of destructive devices right? the launcher and each projectile can be a 10 year sentence, especially if you're using them maliciously.
that's not fucking with someone, that's life in prison.

fuckin lold at work.
thanks bro

doesn't really matter if i'm doing it in rural idaho where nobody is watching or there to get hurt.

sound like a cop

Bite down next time u r blowing him

i once took a home made explosive to my middle school and got 9 months probation and a week in juvie. it was literally just a bunch of fireworks taken apart and made into a big one.

if this niggers making bombs that cause 3 foot craters then i dont think its life in prison unless he kills someone.

Answered op's question AND told op to kts. Fantastic.

LOL.... not killing anyone with these, but when I put some shrapnel in one it was fucking insane... got close to killing myself with it too.. never be too stupid with bombs.

if you're just dicking around on your back 40 in the middle of nowhere and not involved in crime, posting it to youtube or bragging about it on the internet or in person you're probably not going to get into trouble but it doesn't change the fact.

firearms industry so familiar with batfe legislation.
a guy was arrested not too long ago with a cooler full of molotov cocktails, he was charged with 8 counts of illegal possession or manufacture of DDs, don't recall the specifics but he did eat charges for not having stamps.

yeah they said my homeamde firecracker was meant to hurt people because shrapnel. but honestly it was just leftovers from fourth of july that i wanted to pop with my friends who i only see at school. and being a regular trouble maker probably didnt help me out either. principal hated my ass.

either way, good luck man. be careful with that shit.

been making bombs since i was a teenager in montana. only thing i ever been caught for is drunk in public, a little community service that was it. you work in the legal aspect of firearms?

Pussy

not firearms law specifically but the batfe tends to take that shit seriously, so if you love your dog or your butthole it behooves oneself to know as much of it as possible.

Sold m80's in high school and got caught after a few weeks, 2 days suspension, no police. You faggots are fucked now a days.

oh fuck me you are a cop.. whatever lol.. it's definitely the most illegal thing I do, but goddamn is it fun.

Leave a pineapple in random places they frequent for a month or so. Eventually they will gain an irrational fear of pineapple.

Murder them with cyanide and dump their body in the ocean.

All you need is a big ice box and a hired boat.

damn, good ol' days. my dad lived in arizona and carried a .22 around on his shoulder while walking down the street at the age of 14. sick of the laws ans zero tolerance policies..

Does anyone have the screenshot of the story about how some guy hid bottles of apple juice all through an ex's house?

my principal kept screaming at the officer "remember colombine!?!?" like a god damn angry chimp. she didnt even want to arrest me but the prinicpal insisted.

oh well. my lil bro got in trouble for making finger guns the other day. the world is going to shit.

liberal reactionaries who don't understand common sense...

>if you're just dicking around on your back 40 in the middle of nowhere and not involved in crime, posting it to youtube or bragging about it on the internet or in person you're probably not going to get into trouble but it doesn't change the fact.

Not illegal faggot. WTF? How old are you? Grinding and mixing my own gunpowder and making fun things to do with it on my private county property is on no way going to get any one in trouble unless it's fire season. Get a fucking grip, not every little thing is super government controlled, you can actually do lots of things, and you have a right too. Brainwashed bitch.

i blame humanity as a collective. not individuals or groups.

everyone wants balance and equality but its literally impossible. some need to be low so others can be high. and everyone wants to be on top. we cant have a top without a low right?!
oh well.

>you can actually do lots of things
white male detected

lol... i am white what are you gonna do about it?

Place is going to shit fast... It was an indoor school too, so people would buy them and light them and throw them in a trashcan, it would echo down the halls through the entire school. (late 80's, early 90's)

Now the school would be on lock down, bomb squad and swat would show up, immediate exposition if not arrest and court date. CNN, FOX News, all that bullshit would be there reporting how everyone almost died and was terrified.

I was told (by assistant principle not even the real one), don't ever do it again or we'll involve police. I was like, ok np. Never did it again.

missing there in that image are
>east german MPi-AKS-74N or Kbk wz. 88 Tantal
leaning towards the Tantal based on the characteristic muzzle brake.
>polish kbs wz. 1996 Beryl

>israeli galil

you're making bombs dude. relax, don't blow your hands off.

Anyone else just wanna stop to exist ?

post wtv

Sorry, forgot only whites can apply for federal tax stamps or just not have cops shoot you.

out preform them at every aspect of their lives

there's a legal difference between a firework and some guy stuffing gunpowder in an enclosed metal tube.

rape them. wear a comdom

You still have the right to stuff it in a metal tube faggot. You just can't use it for anything malicious. Are you fucking new? You ever hear about people in the Country blowing up tree stumps? You have a strange sense of what you can and can't do, so you obviously live in the city. Don't sneeze, someone might call the cops. Meanwhile I shoot .50 cal off my back porch whenever I want no matter what hour of day or night. Sucks to be you faggot. ATF can lick my balls, I can make what ever the fuck I want to on my property.

me too, why i never moved to the city. cheap property too.

Break into their house every Tuesday at 11am and move all of their furniture 1 inch to the right

there is a difference between buying dynamite or binary for domestic purposes and building pipe bombs.
i don't know why you're so mad about that fact.

Shit on a paper towel, wear disposable gloves while sticking your shit underneath their car door handles.
Also another prank my friends and I used to do was making fake blood and dumping it on tranquelized animals on people's porches then ding dong ditching.
If you really wanna get their heart rate going, attach a cannon fuse to an empty shoe box, light the fuse and ding dong ditch, so they come outside and see a burning fuse leading to a box

I'm planning to poison the cats and dogs of a
sworn enemy.

Hm.

this shit works so well
will drive em crazy m8

You cold hearted bitch

Years on end, very subtley imply that they have a heavenly future and, in a similar set of ways, ensure that they live in their own personal hell.

Upload a load of CP to their computer/phone/tablet etc. Do a bunch of CP relatated searches. Phone cops and report them as paedophile. Win.

You sir are a cunt, a prize cunt and a weak faggot. Wtf did the animals do to you???!?! Fuck you pussy boi.

You're a fuck.