Hey everyone! I'm currently doing an important survey for my university based on sexuality...

Hey everyone! I'm currently doing an important survey for my university based on sexuality. Now we had to many sexual active people take the survey which is kinda screwing the results; so my friend suggested I post the survey here, so we can get data of bona fide virgins. Now this is a really important survey, so please answer truthfully and honestly.

Thanks for your time!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclVunWguGdPHLjKHCGWsnr0BApaJf4JhYsH9iXI7J8967jZA/viewform?c=0&w=1

there are 2 genders

>forgetting the futa gender

Stupid propaganda pic, stupid propaganda survey. You should reconsider the choices that led to this.

This is my first time on this website so im having trouble navigating. But i'll be here to answer any questions you guys might have, so be sure to ask plenty!

there are 2 genders.

I have a question. Why are you in such a shit useless major?

Ya, ill tell the admin to add it for next year. We can't be offending people by forgetting some genders.

Gender is a social construct, so by definition there are as many genders as people want there to be. Please educate yourself before hurting others.

I'm majoring in sociology with a minor in womens study, I personally believe that my major is great! I really want to help the world and people around me, and that is what my degree will help me do. I really wish more people go into my major, maybe then we can beat the wage gap and stop rape culture

>>>>>genderbread
>>>>>person

Someone should go to Starcucks and ask the barista for some genderbread.

There are only two genders, Male and female. Its biology you fag, it doesn't matter how you feel, its fine to want to be a different gender but biologically you are only one or the other. Anything that says otherwise is illogical and created by people who are so desperate for attention they like to make up dumb shit to feel special.

I don't know what you mean by bait, would you mind explaining that to me?

Honestly you shouldn't post pictures like that. It's really offensive and not even that funny, maybe try being slightly original instead of stating the false idea that there are only 2 genders.
Ya, the picture was really funny which is why I used it. It perfectly describes how gender, sexuality, and sex all work. Honestly I hope that picture goes viral, as a lot of people need to get educated on how gender identity works. Maybe then can we start improving the world around us!

Gender =/= sex. It is a social construct. Get educated

Gender is not related to biology. Sex is related to biology.

Don't get me wrong, biological sex is all that matters and these dudes growing tits need fucking help, but gender is something people made up.

this is now an anti feminism thread

Exactly lmfao

You should see the picture that I posted, it completely shows how biology works in gender identity. Please actually pay attention before you make yourself look like an idiot.

Starbucks supports isreal which I am completely against, I go to my local coffee shop that makes sure their coffee is free range organic. It's pretty pricey, but I find it worth it if a there is 1 less child worker in africa.

The hair dye is spot on! But you shouldn't make fun of mental illnesses, I know many people on this website has some and you don't want to go offending people

I honestly don't get the hate against feminism, do you guys hate equality? Women are disadvantaged in almost every part of life, and we really must do something about it!

you need this

Kys faggot, you are a disgrace to the human genome

feminazis are evil lying cunts who love to ruin everyones lives that's why we hate em

You know, I really do not understand the hate here! I am glad that you guys are taking time to do my survey, but you guys are a really hateful group. Why not try to help people around you, and fill your heart with love instead of hate, which you obviously have!

Agreed

>taking time to do your survey,
Nobody isn't taking your fucking gay survey
Kill yourself

Well someone's angry that their misogynistic rape culture VR games aren't getting localized!

Since i posted this thread, we have received over 500 surveys, someones obviously filling them out!

When did I lie? I honestly just want to help people and make the world a better place. And a simple way of doing so is making sure that women are treated equally in western society. Honestly, its 2017 and we still have not accomplished that yet!

Say yes to rape!

technically there are only four: male, female, neither, or both

anything else is someone desperately trying to feel special about themselves

Asexual
Male
Male
Dendrophile(trees sexually excite me)

There's only one gender: The human gender

You aren't making anything better by being an illogical special snowflake

>a whole spectrum of genders
>they all present like the exact same little bitch
???

So, whats wrong with that? If someone ends up happier to do finding their true gender, and being true to themselves, why should we take it away from them? Really you guys just want to tear people down, when transgender people are happy the way they are!

I hope you get some usefull responses after wading through the Sup Forumstard* shit!

*im guilty too*

There is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to trees! Be proud of that fact as that is what makes you, you. I'll make sure to add Dendrophilia to the survey next year, we don't want anyone to feel excluded!

>gender identity
>gender expression

What the fuck these are two different things now? Fuck this cancer.

All coming out of your mouth

Why should we let someone be "happy" when they're destroying their souls by abandoning God's design for gender? By mocking these snowflakes, breaking their delusions, and forcing them back into reality, we are doing them a service. We are helping to save them from hellfire. Why do libcucks want trannies to burn in hell?

Honestly, I dislike it when people force their religion on others. But to use your argument, God mad them like that, and they should celebrate themselves because they are God's design.

but my personal opinion, is that if it makes that person happy, and doesn't directly affect anyone else, why should we outlaw it?

Woooo[oooooaaaa]aaaah
In reverse that is way more intense!!!!

>Bread
>Based on the gingerbread MAN
>MAN
Get cucked

Oh yay, another gender that that will get 300 replies before it commits 404 sudoku out of shame.

I would never force my religion on anyone. I'm just making sure no one violates God's objective moral code, which includes not being a fucking fag crossdresser. There are all sorts of sins that cause pleasure. Doesn't mean I have to allow them in my country.

its not letting people be happy the way that they are, its enabling them to be special in a philosophically dangerous way
perpetuating someone to be literally whatever they want to call themselves indirectly averts them to having a quality that no one else could possibly aspire to or even be, removing an element of humanity from them in the process

Some things must be rigid and standard so that the things that we can use to call ourselves human dont amount to nothing, and gender should be a simple example

even if they dont have their own little pronoun they can still be unique with the fact that they can identify as nondescript as a term as "neither gender", because there are less than 11% of ALL people that even come close to an atypical gender

Whatever normie!!!!
Get off my board!!
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go back to Tumblr, you are unfit for reality

>university

>based on sexuality

No fucking surprise there.

>special in a philosophically dangerous way
wew

I second!

Trips confirmed!
Back to tumblr with you!!!

Do you have any studies to suggest that being happy with who you are is dangerous? And honestly remembering pronouns is a really easy way to not offend someone that isn't really that hard to do. I know many people and their preferred pronouns, and I never get them wrong. You shouldn't either!

What do tripps mean?

And dubs!!!!!

AWAAAAYY!!!!! YAH!! Sup Forums GONE VANILLA BEAST!!!

It means you are what we like to call a V.A.C.N or VAC'N for short.

>virtue signaling this hard
Oh please, you actually expect us to believe that you give enough of a shit about fags to try and not offend them? What kind of commie libcuck are you?

so you are going to take what i said completely out of context simply because i used the word "dangerous"?

here's another good use of "dangerous": people like you

you will probably enable what suits you and what makes others perceptive to you, but you wont even acknowledge a well constructed argument if it means that you might be wrong or if it means that you cant be appreciated for your own opinion

you are the problem with social identity, not people that dont understand it

Vac'n? What does that mean, this is the first time on this website so you people may have to explain your culture to me. I don't want to offend anyone by appropriating so if you people would rather me not learn about your culture then I won't.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Faggot Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

KeK

stop biting the bait you cucks

Naw, I can live with people feeling as if they're not born the right gender, I'll even call them the opposite gender, but there are only two. Male and female. It's a social construct? No its biology, how can it be anything more than that? If it is anything more, then it's not gender anymore and has no reason to exist at all.

Can understand pansexual as well, simply because I personally would not fuck a tranny, even if it was a boy turned girl.

Only two genders, you can't make up more.

But its fun

Can't wait for Trump to gas the queers

Hey!!!! Fuck my wife bitch!!

But what facts did you use to support your original argument? And I am mad that you used dangerous, its really offensive and you should honestly watch your language!

Na im not tired yet, its actually pretty funny getting these responses to my shitty bait

it actually is

i am a genderqueer asexual furry, im not attracted to woman so, no

Sex and gender are really 2 different things, yes there are 2 sex's, but gender is what society created and decided and it can be changed. That is why we call gender a social construct because if people accept the fact that there is an infinite amount of genders, then there is.

>And I am mad that you used dangerous, its really offensive and you should honestly watch your language!

KeK

you're a shit troll if youre only now going to citation of facts

thats first order of basis shit you are fucking up, dumb nig

Language is a social construct. Also money. I think you should forget how to communicate and become a caveman A.K.A. nigger.

Anyone else fill out the survey with troll answers like 10 times?

Please use proper grammar when typing as I honestly don't know what you where trying to say.

There is no helping retards like you

OP forgot Asexual on the bottom line.

Your favorite flavor of ice cream, something you never call your butt, the amount of effort you put into the things you do and what you do.

Yet ill be the one who will have their university diploma in 3 years, while you still live in home, angry that women won't date you!

KeK cuck

as we all know, a joy mutant is a creature that was once human in shape and faculties, but whose excessive use of the extremely addictive and dangerous drug known as joy has distorted its body and eroded its mind. a fully transformed joy mutant has no capacity for higher thought; its psyche has collapsed into a naked, unstable kernel consisting of its single most powerful and driving desire, and when the desire is satisfied, even this kernel collapses in on itself, and the mutant slips into a peaceful catatonic dormancy, and spends the rest of its days sitting still in one place, smiling like an idiot, and staring absently into the distance as it patiently waits to fall over and rot.

but what would happen if a joy mutant had become so hopelessly addicted to joy before its transformation, that its psychic kernel directive was simply to obtain more and more joy? would it become some kind of violent self sustaining black hole of continuing mutation, and eventually wind up in the shape of some unspeakable eldritch horror?

>"dangerous"
>thats offensive!

Holy fuck the autism

It creates narcissism. If everyone thinks they're special in someway they begin to think that others know this as well. They'll move through life focusing on only themselves and having others pander to them, until they realize no one gives a shit and they flip out. No one is special, everyone is the same. Sure, you may have some different qualities, but I can swear, every single quality about you, someone else has. You can't be special, and anyone that thinks they're special lack empathy.

KuK ceck

Is this mandatory for universities now?

Again do you have any studies or citations? This is the 3'rd time i have asked you, and you still have provided nothing. If you are going to state something as fact, then have the facts to back it up, not your feelings.

A diploma that amounts to nothing but a neckbeards shit, you must be so proud

This illustrates the matter perfectly, kind gentlesir. Thank you for posting this tidbit of logic.

Im taking this. Society in america

This poster has never met a trans person that wasn't on YouTube

>If everyone thinks they're special in someway they begin to think that others know this as well. They'll move through life focusing on only themselves and having others pander to them, until they realize no one gives a shit and they flip out.
i understand the reasoning here but if that's true then please explain why it is that it hasn't happened

you've given your hypothesis, we as a society are running the experiment right now, and for all the sense your hypothesis makes, why is it not being demonstrated

>university diploma

You mean for a useless gender studies degree? Stay special, snowflake.

Yus