what do?

suck dick

an hero

B8

haha funne jok xD

You'll find a girlfriend once youre done being a faggot

nice try hiding ur face but we can still see it in the mirror you dumbfuck LOL

Fake&face in the mirror gr8b8r88/8

yea if your gonna cover your face might me an idea to cover your reflection in the mirror to aye

maybe thats why you have no gf.. ur face :D

You're new here aren't you

Ditch the glasses and get a new haircut

you took your face off but we can see your face in the reflection of the mirror..

for starts you could learn how to properly photoshop.

my pic not related to your needing improvement.

Looks like your hair might be receding? If so, that's why. Women automatically dismiss you for that. Just like (most) men will pass on fat women.

Okcupid if you want to find someone compatible.

Become a bar fly for two weeks, and you will have a few girlfriends.

he definitely has a butter face.

the glasses dont help, he could wear contacts.
and maybe get into hairclub for men.

he needs to fix his damn jaw

newfag

If your balding, try shaving your head. See how it feels. If it doesn't work out for you, ask some hairstylists for some fru-fur shit that make sit look good.

Your glasses are alright, but we would have to see your face without them. Might be better. Either that or just pick up a new pair. Always been partial to wooden frames.

You appear to have a weak jaw like leafy. No idea how to fix that so chew bubblegum. I've heard it helps to a degree.

Learn to smile. "Smile More" is something that's said a lot, that really people under estimate. Smiles make a person look better and it helps develop crows feet, which also make people look better/look like a more fun guy. Right now you look like some kid who got bullied a lot and just got fed up by it.

Let's get a look at those teeth too. It's not huge but it's something.

Go on /faggots/ see if they would be willing to help.

(I'm also assuming you have decent hygiene and manners?)

Go to the bar 6 times a week.

>go to gym
>lift the pain away