Does sex feel better for the GUY if he has a thicker dick? I have a 4.75" thick dick usually 4.5" and 6...

Does sex feel better for the GUY if he has a thicker dick? I have a 4.75" thick dick usually 4.5" and 6.8" long but I swear pussy fairly feels as tight as it does in the pictures of guys sticking 5.5" thick dicks inside a girl. On top of that, my girlfriend's vagina makes that air fart sound. Does that mean she's loose or I'm a pencil dick? My girlfriend's pussy rarely feels tight for me - usually only if I haven't jacked off in a while or had sex.

>Does sex feel better for the GUY if he has a thicker dick?
Absolutely. It's the best feeling in the world to stretch her pussy.

dat file name

bump

I also have this issue. Hopefully some Anons can give us info

>swear pussy rarely feels as tight as it does in the pictures*

nump

Get a dildo about the size of your dick and shove it up her ass. It will take up the space that getting plowed by bus loads of niggers left in her vagoo, making it feel better for you. If she complains, make sure you explain that if she hadn't had all that niggerdick, you wouldn't need to cram a dildo up her ass.

What about a curved dick? Mine curves severely to the right.

You're a fucking pencil dick. Might as well be a girl

what the fuck ahahahaahah

well only solution is bleach son

Oh I absolutely want more of dat ass

is this a kid?

she doesn't complain and moans. we've had sex like 600 times but i feel like i would enjoy more if my dick was thicker

that's photoshop

hold on, let me just change out my dick for the one that is differently sized so i can figure it out for you.

>4.5" thick
>6.8" long

do you even understand measurements that you claim to have. You're literally saying your dick is as thick as a dollar bill is long.

but to answer your question. Is she wet when you shove your dick in her pussy? try going in dry, no joke, it will feel really tight.

No

Wow ur a fuckin moron

Dollar bills are 4.5" long?

elaborate

yeah but when it's wet it feels warmer and more comfy but not tight

they're 6"x2.5"

still the point stands. how are we measuring thickness?

Do you understand these measurements? Thickness is in circumference retard

Sex is over rated.

Sadly agree

Wouldnt know. My dick is small

>feels warmer
lol wut?????
>more comfy but not tight
I guess it depends on the woman, my gf pussy feels much tighter and much better if I go in dry, she gets wet as we go. and she fucking loves it

>4.75" thick dick
You cock is thicker than my fist. first, and i don't even need to do this, but you are a lying sack of shit. Second, show a pic, faggit

kek

Moran.jpg

You stupid motherfucker.

it's circumference you retard

Yeah, so there's a term for when you describe the circumference of a cock. it's called circumference, not width you retarded fuck. Width of any pipe is not the same as circumference. Dipshits know this full well, and still call the circumference "width", as a passive aggressive way of bragging about their nanocock.

Someone's fucking your girl

>Thickness is in circumference retard
no it's diameter

>2017
>not ripping her hole when you fuck her

May as well put your clit in a cage, bro.

>dick is as thick as a dollar bill

Must be a paper thin dick.

Thickness is diameter.
Girth is circumference.

Girth is measured in circumference not diameter.

Google is your friend, pal.

go to the hardware store and ask for a pipe with a 1" girth and see what the fuck you get. god damn flyover education system redneck fuckwads

7 inch 5.8 inch girth bro here.

The air issue is the positions. Not your dick or her flappy hole.

And common... A good long pussy fart on your dick feels great... Bonus points for if she laughs right after and your dicks still inside her. That always tickles my dick and makes me laugh...

BITCH NIGGA FITE YEA IM READY ROCKO IM HERE OKAY

What positions make that sound?

If she coughs there's a nice little squeeze in there.

At least your girl doesn't complain about her jaw aching when she gives you a blowjob.

More friction = more pleasure, so sure, get moar girth, get moar pleasure.

But the best advice you'll hear is to just stop beating off so much. Deathgrip kills the joy of actual human pussy.

On items that aren't perfectly circular, such as penises, it is measured in circumference you fucking mongoloid.

Those are called queefs, its because you are pushing air in her when you have sex

8x6 lad here, it's tight every time for me, and it fucking sucks because it makes me cum in like 1min =/ . Tfw you have a wanted dick, but can't use it.
As for the noise, it's happened to me quite a bit, and I'm curious as well

Google "sex positions that don't cause air to enter my vagina"

who the fuck obsesses with getting an accurate measurement of their dick???

Thickness ≠ Girth. Girth is the measure around anything, the circumference of an object. Thickness is the measure of the smallest dimension of a solid object. In the case of a penis, that's the diameter.

all pussies start feeling loose after a while, just how vaginas work. women get used to you, they get looser, just how it is. I imagine it has to do with your size and hers too.

You are so fucking retarded. Kill yourself

It feels just as good for the pencil dick as it does for the monster cock. The pussy will adapt to shape the girth of you. It doesn't really matter.

No they don't you fucking idiot.

Google "Pelvic floor exercise". Ffs, user is getting stupider by the day.

Do they complain its to big ?
Dam sucks dude

Yeah they do almost every time. What usually happen is;
They have me start by going slow to "get used to me" , and since i'm going so slow and it's so tight, by the time we actually "start" (going at a decent speed), i'm already about to cum.
It's an actual problem and the only time I can actually really enjoy stuff is if i'm drunk, or if it's a blowjob. But even if it's a blowjob, they usually complain about their jaw, or they can barely make it halfway down my dick.

Virgin.
Small dick.
Life sucks fam

Big dick problems
2017 dang

>mfw people dont know the difference between width and circumference

>mfw i have no face

How big ?

5.5 long.
Haven't measured girth

This is the most retarded question...how the fuck would they know....unless you're the milkman and have a detachable penis

Seems good enough size dont sweet it man find the perfect girl
And shell want you for you not just the dick

OwO what's this?

Legitimately retarded back to 3rd grade you go fuck stick

dude, im ~5.5-6 (never really measured but i know its around that length and girth isnt big unfortunately.) ive had sex with a decent amount of women and they all say that im one of the better parteners theyve been with. youre not too bad off man, just gotta work with what you have. ignore my grammar in this, didnt spell check

Virgin here; Do you think girth being about the same as length is good or bad?

starting to believe the south park episode where the people who actually care so much about the methods of measuring dick and inflating the numbers as much as possible are the ones with tiny dicks.

Yeah, because you know how girls love to tell someone they've just fucked, or are in a relationship with how small and unsatisfying their dick is.

5.9"x5.5"
I will tell you if I ever have sex

horrible

depends on the length

all i'm saying is i've been with women, i've never had issues being with the same woman on multiple occasions. sure some of them were not being 100% honest but regardless ive never had issues is what im getting. dont really understand why youre all defensive about this lmao

Holy shit, did you seriously think he meant the diameter of his dick?

Between 7 and 8 inches if I remember correctly. Let's just go with 7.5"

why the fuck would you measure it any other way?

No one used a word width but you in this thread.

Who hurt you guys?

no one measures the circumference of their dick its always width/diameter

Yes. It's a simple question of volume and surface area: more of the dick (and hence more nerves) are in contact with more pussy during penetration; greater thickness means tighter

Thats roughly around my size, 7 - 7.5 depending. Girth is about 7

I'd say thats a good comparison to what you're talking about.

I havent had any complaints, so id say you're ok

Yes it definitely does feel better for the guy if he has a big dick. I have a big dick and can testify to every other dude who also has one, that it feels better.

Are you fucking dense, faggot.

Its three general talk more than actually doing it that is over rated tbh.

Generally speaking, the people who talk about it all the time are usually the people getting it least.

>Generally speaking, the people who talk about it all the time are usually the people getting it least.

yeah.. keep saying that to yourself.

People who put up a front in other aspects of their life also put up a front to how successful they are with sex.

The key work in my sentence is "generally", faggot.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

let me answer this, i believe im qualified, as i have two dicks...

no. its a sofa

The only way to answer this is if you've had sex when you were 14 as your dick grew

can someone confirm if sex got better as your dick grew

Bigger the dick the less time you last, feels too good man,

I had this problem with my last girl.

she was tight when I met her, and even a finger was tough getting in htere.

eventually the pussy stretches out (especially when shes wet) and it loses that friction.

when shes comfortable with you it opens up.

though its not taking into account that the girl may just have a vagina that is a little bit larger.

ALSO****

If you masturbate a lot you wont be as hard and as big, and you'll be desensitized to pussy.
stop masturbating.

it aint your dick user. girls can get off to a finger. your dick is bigger than a finger.