I come before everyone today a broken man, my cat Celia has been sick for over a week now...

I come before everyone today a broken man, my cat Celia has been sick for over a week now, when I had found her she was so weak she couldn't even move, now she has gotten stronger and her mobility back after two vet visits but that was almost 5 days ago since she's last been to a vet. She was alright for 3 days after they injected something under her skin and gave her an appetite stimulator but on the third night she stopped eating again, I would bring her to a vet if I could but I have no money and the actual owner (my mother) refuses to take to a vet again. I have to force feed my cat food and water everyday because she won't eat on her own anymore, my friends are telling me that I should stop delaying the inevitable and "let nature run its course" but that sounds so awful for a cat to go out like that.... What Should I do, Sup Forums This is painful...

Call the vet for advice? Explain your mom won't pay any more but you don't want your friend to suffer. Maybe they'll euthanize her for you?

It sucks, all you can do is give them a good home for the time they have. How old is she?

That's a good idea, she's almost 7 years old, I got her from the Dearborn animal shelter when she just turned two.

I hope you can get her some help and she gets better

It's inevitable, I knew she didn't have forever but nothing was going to prepare me for the wave of feels that's been hitting me during this whole ordeal.

I lost my cat 3 years ago. Still miss my friend.

I'm sorry for your loss, feel free to play pictures of your furry friend in her memory, this is a thread for healing.

Post*

Dont have any on my phone.
We slept together on my bed almost every night. :(
No homo though

My Celia loves cuddles and being held.

U meak my cri

God I hate losing pets. Breaks my heart every damn time.

This is random but would anybody like to play some games like Squad or Dayz when I get back to my computer? I've been away from home for a good while so I'd have to add you when I get home but if you drop your steam profile I'll be happy to add you when I finally make it back home, mine is Kekmania with a picture of krusty the clown on fire.

Lost a pet a few days ago. I cried so much. Still trying to accept it but that acceptance will happen eventually. I'm just happy for the memories and joy that was shared.

I'm sorry for your loss, I like to think back of all the times I would bring her in the backyard and she would happily roll around in the grass while I layed in the hammock, happy times.

FUCK YOUR CAT NIGGER!

Fuck you too user, fuck you too.

Come on spidey, give it your all

Sounds a lot like the happy times I had with my cats. I'm hoping the very best for Celia.

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

Are you fucking stupid OP? Obviously you need to find out what she's sick with and find the cure or create a cure for it. Then save your cat and patent the cure and sell it for millions.

Heres my small user shoutout to hoping your cat gets better user.
My cat is now 13 yrs old herself

Happy times?!?! Destroyed your cats anus or some shit? FAG! HA!

13 years old? Hmm, death creeping up on that filthy creature. FAG!

That's a wonderful idea, allow me to go into my super secret cat laboratory and begin.

Thanks bro, send pats to your kitty on my behalf

Trying way too hard

Gonna post some other pictures of cats I've me, a stray I had met in my neighborhood

This is Midnight, one of my friends cats

Here's Midnight and Starlight

Use eastern medicine

Aww, how sweet, you even took the time to change the file name! You really do love me, I'm touched.

I put down one of my cats last month. She was 17 and had been sick for a while. My other is 15 and he's doing fine. Fuck off

I love you all. :)

This is Oscar aka El Gordo gato

Sorry to hear that man, I got my stupid laugh I'll stop.

I went too far looking up the horrors done to cats and that shit just fucked my head up.

This is Oscar bathing my friend lol

This is Garfield kicking his friend
lol

No sweat, when we adopted her she was 2, kinda uncared for/unhealthy, and really scared of people.

It took her a long time to trust us and even then she could be nervous when held or in a tight space. But she also was always very loving. The way she was at the shelter, I don't know if someone else would have adopted her, but we did I think out of pity.

We couldn't have gotten luckier that day or the 15 years she was with us.

No regrets.