I do good Sup Forums ?

I do good Sup Forums ?
I hate it when girls think being a bigger girl is bad.

She might want to be thinner for herself. Don't assume becoming skinnier/healthier is just to attract a mate.

She says her body is too fat when shes pretty much the right kind of thick for me. it sucks.

>impress anyone but me
>2017
>???
>profit???

What i tried to tell her was her looks shouldn't matter to anyone else but me so she should stop making her look look pretty for society and focus on making herself perfect for me. which is Not starving herself for one.

You fucked up, she wants to improve herself and to you should support her. Instead you drag her down. Fuck you OP.

im sorry that i dont want my girl to look like Eugenia coony.

this is some beta shit. you needed to play on her insecurities. better keep her fat man because if she gets skinny she is dumping your ass

i prefer big girls

he way you worded that implies a very self-centric view of the world.
>I love it so it is good
rather than
>it is good because general standards of beauty are flawed in thinking all girls must look more like one girl

If she's a clever girl, she'll catch on and make some distance between y'all. If she's a sweet and clever girl, she'll catch on and try and help you past that, the same way you tried to help her past her faults.

Either way god speed, op. We all want love and I hope you get your slice of it.

But shes NOT big, shes perfect the way she is. And she thinks shes bigger than what she really is.

>Missing the Point Entirely: A Crash Course

i dont see your problem with how we view the world

Basically you're asking her to stop trying to improve herself for herself. You want her to remain in a state she doesn't want to be in just to make you happy.

You done goofed.

Not "we". Just "me". As in you specifically.

Saying that her body is good because you like it is belittling what her body actually is. It is not something validated by how hard it makes your cock. It ais a vehicle she uses to live her life. Telling her that you think it is good and that that means it is good rather than that it would be good as long it was anything at all expresses to her that you believe your opinions matter more than the world around you. You feel me, yet?

You made a sweet gesture, but you also clued her in on the way you rationalize your world. A part of that rationalizing comes from believing your idea of good should be the only idea of good. That's a toxic pattern that I advise you to work on if you're interested in keeping meaningful relationships wit people in the future. I'm not a psychologist or anything. But then again, maybe I am. This is Sup Forums. You just never who's telling the truth and who's not. Good luck with life tho lol

you're an enabler, you're the reason overweight woman at risk blow up 500+ pounds, because they have a man whispering in their ear that they are beautiful as they are.

BUT SHES NOT OVERWEIGHT AT ALL FFS

but what other guys think about her shouldnt mattter to her.. if that doesnt make sense to you maybe your doing relationships wrong...

>I hate it when girls think being a bigger girl is bad.
you really shouldn't strongly imply the opposite then. learn to communicate. and no im not reading the 10 different responses you've already made, not worth my time.

you guys are dicks. why did i even come to Sup Forums for this lmao

If EVERYBODY says you did it wrong, ever thought that you actually did it wrong?

We're being honest, not dicks.

Because you're a pathetic beta who needs to manipulate fat girls to stay with you because you know she's probably the last girlfriend you'll have for a long time until you make some big life changes. And I don't assume anything about your life or life choices or anything, you could be a richfag or a poorfag, but you're definitely a pretty shitty person if you think there's no value in a person wanting to improve their looks bit you just keep dragging her down. Hope she grows up enough to dump you one day OP. Also, pics??

Maybe I am. I don't think so. But, you are right that I MAY be wrong here.

I'm not trying to insult you in any way. Just trying to offer some advice. I've made similar gestures in my youth and learned from them. If what you presented works for you, than all the more power to you. My experience though, it tells me that your pleasure is a short term thing. You don't see far enough to understand why ALL PEOPLE'S VIEWS OF HER MATTER. Her view of herself matters far more than yours or any others. Of that, be absolutely sure.

There are an infinite amount of things that could be happening here.
Are you perhaps jealous?
Is she perhaps unsure f how to talk to you and so uses clched "I don't like my body" bs?
Do you perhaps not understand some kind of head game she's playing with you?
Maybe your mother was simply to giving to you and now you can't comprehend why anyon other girl wouldn't bend over backwards to make you happy?

If you honestly believe her value rests in your idea of her, you're kind of a dick, bruh. That's basically what I'm getting at, I guess.

Guys, How am i in the wrong for telling to her to stop worrying about what OTHER guys think about her and focus on herself and me, its not fair that she starves herself just to look good for society, and what do you expect me to do? LET HER STARVE HERSELF? You guys are fucked.

>Don't assume becoming skinnier/healthier is just to attract a mate.

can you into women mind?

everything women do is mainly to attract a mate

Pics OP? Honestly it might be the best thing for her to lose weight and if you have a shit about her then you would strive to make her the best person she can be and not keep her weighed down at mediocre along with you and your unambitious lazy ass. Do you have no desire to be fit or attractive yourself?

i prefer bigger females, shes not big at all, shes "curvy" and shes perfect the way she is. she doesnt believe that due to society. she doesnt need to change herself because of how the world looks at her at all.

your a fag OP

this is Sup Forums
you probably dont even have a girlfriend.

ITT OP does the want his girlfriend to better herself and leave his sorry ass.
/Thread

Lol there's no use giving honest advice to this sperg. He just logged on to be told he's right when obviously part of him knows he's being a fucking dick or else he wouldn't need consolation from a bunch of Sup Forumstards in the middle of the night

OP how "notfat" will she be in 20 years? Unless your mexican I say dump the cow.

i wanted opinions, but im getting bashed for stupid shit

have you ever heard of exercise user? Its better than starving herself

honestly it depends on her weight, and why she wants to be skinnier.
if you're not already a skinny person, then skinnier = healthier
fact
and obviously starving yourself is ill advised, the right way to go about it is eat healthier
i like chicks with meat on them too op, it really just comes down to the first two things i told you

Great a helpful user, Thanks dude. Shes not big at all, A little chubby waist with a decent thickness down there

Are you a feminist OP?
You're advocating for women to be fat because fuck what men think of them. You also refuse to accept advice from people unless they're agreeing with you, calling everyone who says you're in the wrong a dick.

Well these peoples reasons to how im a bad bf is FUCKING DUMB

People, especially women, lose weight for themselves more than anything.

Women lose weight when they are planning to cheat

Virgin detected

Women don't lose weight for those who loves them. They lose weight for those who doesn't. Especially niggers.

Do you want a girl or a trophy? Fuck outta here you beta trash.

Nah. Any woman can find dick whenever they want. There will always be someone for them.

i want a girl, and i have one. But i dont want her starving herself because she thinks shes fatter than she really is

With that attitude you could be a muslim. Shes doing it for herself, not for you.
And that you think that everything she does should revolve around you is selfish.
Also why the fuck wouldn't you talk to her but write her?

Look for kuriyami on kik

you wanting her to do everything for you is disgusting. she might just want it for herself so she doesn't look in the mirror in disgust. she doesn't have your mindset and she won't think like you ever you sperg. no matter what you do or say or think she will always like the attention she can get from ANYBODY. girls are hardwired this way. if she legit doesn't already not give a fuck about how other guys look at her your relationship is not a serious one and never will be

you're getting bashed because you obviously don't understand relations are between two separate people. with possible different ways of thinking. your way is not always the right way. you're pathetic and you'll probably kill yourself when fatty leaves you for her personal trainer

How are their reasons dumb? She wants to improve herself, you're telling her not to because you prefer her the way she is.
That's selfish as fuck.

I agree with this guy. you're not caring what she wants to do to improve her health.