FACT 1: Trump is not racist. He appointed a nigger (Ben Carson) Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

FACT 1: Trump is not racist. He appointed a nigger (Ben Carson) Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

FACT 2: Repubs never bashed Obama the way lib-tard-erals are bashing Trump. We didn't agree with him, but we supported him and the country.

FACT 3: Most Trump haters are acually just jealous of Trump's success as an entertainer, a businessman and a politician. Check Twitter, check MSNBC, check the New York Times, all the liberal media, they make empty claims about our president owing solely to jealousy.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaily.online/post/2017/02/06/trump-literally-can-not-stop-laughing-at-the-anger-of-the-left
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKBN15O2A5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP HEIL

this could be a trump hater or it could be a trump supporter.

uh huh

> FACT 4 - please see pic which is related.

>>FACT 1: Trump is not racist. He appointed a nigger (Ben Carson) Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Fact1: Trump is a racist; Carson is a token

>>FACT 2: Repubs never bashed Obama the way lib-tard-erals are bashing Trump. We didn't agree with him, but we supported him and the country.
Fact2: Repubs didn't bash Obama because he didn't do stupid fucking shit every goddamn day - Trump does do stupid fucking shit every goddamn day

>>FACT 3: Most Trump haters are acually just jealous of Trump's success as an entertainer, a businessman and a politician.
Fact3: No, see Fact2

A racist taking up for Trump. How rare.

Back to Tumbler, lib-tart.

supporting the country by making up lies about his birth certificate and blocking all his appointees and legislation

I would argue that the Repubes actually did bash Obama quite a bit.

You'll like this OP.
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/06/trump-literally-can-not-stop-laughing-at-the-anger-of-the-left

This used to be a nice place for white male to gather and joke about niggers and women. Now we are trashing our nation's first openly white power President and posted tranny pics.

The fuck happened to Sup Forums?

OK, Snowflake

I'm not a lib. I like to think of myself as an enthusiast for integrity and logical consistency.

Something the Trump administration has nothing of and OP is completely delusional if he believes those facts.

I am a Republican and I did vote for Trump, but only because I will not tolerate a female president. Let alone a corrupt one. But I'm not entirely sure how much longer Trump can stay president. His impeachment is surely coming. He is doing a rather bizarrely bad job, and I agree with his politics.

ALL SNOWFLAKES ARE NIGGERS! ALL NIGGERS ARE SNOWLFLAKES! TRUMP IS GOD ON EARTH!

You never supported Obama and called him a Kenyan Muslim who would take away your guns.

Republicans are fucking inbred hicks and you deserve to be represented by these buffoons. As if George Bush wasn't dumb enough, you go and elect this imbecile.

Have fun living in the dark ages.

>You never supported Obama and called him a Kenyan Muslim who would take away your guns.
That's only because he's a Kenyan Muslim who would take away your guns.

Go chew a foreskin CTR kike.

Purely out of curiosity, why are you against a female president? I'm anti-Clinton, but not necessarily anti-woman. I voted for Johnson.

Trump has done nothing wrong. He lied about the crowd at his inauguaration, but lying is NOT against the law unless you are under oath. His Muslim ban was not his idea. It was forced upon him by the American people who demanded it.

Obama spent billions on nuclear weapons. The man who promised a world without nuclear weapons.
He brought us at the edge of WW3 with his poor relations with China and Russia.
He basically LOST to Russia in Syria.
OH and Obamacare is a disaster.

And you were all clapping him and calling him the best president in history because minorities have more rights now.

Trump is pretty bad, but at least you get what you expect. At least people will know what the fuck is going on and question/oppose every controversial thing that he does. This is literally the best condition for progress.

Stop being a hypocrite pussy and deal with it.

Women are more irrational than men. In general I mean, Trump has proven himself in 2 weeks to be more irrational than the average woman. But I dont regret my vote.

Proven fact:
OP's a faggot.

... I look at the replies in this thread.... I cry... I sit and wonder... Where did you go Sup Forums?... What happened?...

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKBN15O2A5

The guy is a moron. If you want to defend this sort of shit for four years, you're gonna have a bad time.

You still have all your guns, and your rights actually expanded under Obama.

Sup Forums
8ch
literally anywhere that isn't this boring.

Sup Forums has always been shit but at least it was fun before.

ITT: Putin's troll army starts shit, useful idiots argue with each other.

Putin is playing 12D chess and you're all pawns in his game.

>FACT 1
appointing Ben Carson is a token move. sure, Drumpf might not be explicitly racist, but he has also surrounded himself with those who are (Bannon et.al.) and refused to denounce those racists who support him (David Duke, alt-right etc.) and this is just as bad as being a racist.

>FACT 2
rebuclicans never supported Obama or his initiatives, blocked him (or his apointees) at every turn, labelled him an autocrat for his executive orders (Drumpf has signed many more than Obama, but he's not abusing his power, he's "getting things done")

>FACT 3
>Trump's success as... a business man
remind me - how many times has Drumpf declared bankrupcy? he started off with $1million from his father, which he lost and had to borrow more. as Warren Buffet (a real "successfu"l business man) pointed out a monkey throwing darts at a list of stocks would have made more money over 20 years with $1million capital than Drmpf has with his business ventures. he's a failure.

next time, get better bait.

Yeah, he failed at that, too.

>next time, get better bait.
Next time field a better presidential candidate you utterly BTFO liberal bitch.
YOU LOST

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

FACT 100: Trump is a white supremacist and thank fucking God. The niggers, the ragheads, the chinks, the Mexicans all demanding rights. It is unconsititutional to grant them rights. This is a white Christian country.

>Drumpf
>Drumpf
>Drumpf
>Drumpf
>Why don't you take me seriously?

lol the bankrupcy meme.

He's rich as fuck. He has hundreds of successful businesses. And he actually became the president. Sounds pretty successful to me. More successful than virgins who shitpost on Sup Forums at least.

question: how many years will trump lovers cling to the fact that he won the electoral vote as the only retort to people who oppose him? it will be sad if they are still doing it in a year or two.

We all lose with Trump in office.

>Warren Buffet (a real "successfu"l business man) pointed out a monkey throwing darts at a list of stocks would have made more money over 20 years with $1million capital than Drmpf has with his business ventures. he's a failure.

Citation required, Faggot.

Says the virgin shitposting on /b.

>WAHH NOT EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME THIS PLACE IS SHIT!!!!
Go back to your safe space kiddo

>question: how many years will trump lovers cling to the fact that he won the electoral vote as the only retort to people who oppose him? it will be sad if they are still doing it in a year or two.
8 years fag.
8 years of glorious Trump.
HAHAHAHAHAH

>Obama spent billions on nuclear weapons. The man who promised a world without nuclear weapons.

I'm fairly certain every US President since Truman has spent billions on maintaining or upgrading our nuclear arms. As well they should. You'd prefer we had no nukes?

> He brought us at the edge of WW3 with his poor relations with China and Russia.

What are you talking about? Can you provide a source please?

> He basically LOST to Russia in Syria.

Arguably true. It depends on how you view the situation. We decided to pull back our influence because it became clear he'd need to put boots on the ground to actually have an impact and he's trying to avoid that. Assad has close ties to Russia and it serves their interests to get him back in control. The US is OK with that in one way, because it will help stabilize the region and allow the coalition forces to focus on ISIS. Russia does gain influence and military entrenchment though.

> OH and Obamacare is a disaster.

How so? While it has not been a total success, it has ultimately achieved its goals. Cost increases for medical care have slowed, millions of uninsured Americans have coverage now. It needs work, but its hardly a disaster.

> And you were all clapping him and calling him the best president in history because minorities have more rights now.

Obama expanded the rights of minorities, mostly LGBTQ individuals, who work for the government. Either employed or contractors. He doesn't have the authority to change anything else. He is widely regarded as a fairly ineffective President because the Republican congress basically killed all his policy goals.

Come home Sup Forums man

Look, I am a Trump supporter, 100%. But you can't say "I can prove he is correct by virtue of the fact that he won the Presidency." That's illogical.

He is correct because basic human biology proves that the caucasian race is morally, physically, mentally superior. Don't rely on bullshit arguments.

question: how many years will trump lovers cling to the fact that he won the electoral vote as the only retort to people who oppose him?
How about this:
He won the election.....Go fuck yourself.

Who cares

at this point i'm done with politics i'm just going to let this trainwreck ride out and vote when i have too.

I can see on a lot of forums the Trump support isn't there just silent regret

>proves
Citation needed.

Shut up CTR.
Remember when your boss called you all nerd virgins?

can't wait for this cunt to get impeached. all you trump fans will be qqing in the corner

advertising his companies left and fucking right already.

not banning countries with his shit in them, top kek.

most self serving president ever.

as for repubs not bashing obama, are you fucking kidding? they directly opposed so many things he did and supported (even if they were originally repub things, obama supported it? NOPE)

top kek

enjoy your shit hole

I'm no american I really don't care about your shit, but Trump is a racist person, claiming the opposite is simply wrong
I don't give a heck if you're supporting him or not

Anyone would be buttocks hurt if their candidate lost. You too shall be buttocks hurt when Trump is brought up on charges in a few months.

Ikr it's going to happen. This guy has fucked up so much in a few weeks he just can not fuck up. Everyday it's a hew fuckup. He will either quit or get impeached. President Pence will be here and that's pretty fucking scary.

Look, the simple fact is that Trump haters are nigger lovers. We support Trump because he is going to put all the niggers and towel-heads in concentration camps.

Nice fantasy world you live in.

Won't happen

checks and balances mah nigga

I love the comedy this buffoon brings us too bad he will ruin lives in the process

Maybe. But he's been president 3 weeks and it looks more likely by the day that he will commit an overtly illegal act within the next 4-8 years.

>fantasy world
Trumpanzees are the ones living in fantasy land when guys like this honestly think Trump has the power to kick out all the niggers and Muslims when a judge wouldn't even let him ban travelers from a few Muslim countries

>This guy has fucked up so much in a few weeks he just can not fuck up.

ENGLISH, Motherfucker. Do you speak it?

Kys skinhead

says the guy who thinks his president will not ever under any circumstance make a mistake and get impeached

this man is the loosest cannon ever, EVER to be in office. no one has ANY idea what he will do.

1 fuck up is all it takes and he'll be out via impeach or forced to quit.

he has 4 years, 4 years for TRUMP to not fuck up with the camera's on him 24/7 following his every move, recording his ever word.

mate, he's going to fuck up.

Obama was super smart and well spoken.

Trump is not SUPER smart and definitely not super well spoken. he will fuck up majorly, its when, not if.

The difference is trump actually does things to make change

Yeah doesn't President Pence sound great? I and many others didn't vote for Trump because we liked him we did it because we hoped Pence would end up as POTUS.

>honestly think Trump has the power to kick out all the niggers and Muslims
Cut off their Welfare and offer them a free ticket to the EU.

>Obama was super smart and well spoken.
IFIIFIIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFI

>Obama was super smart and well spoken.
LOL!

Yeah! Can you imagine, the first gay president?!

change /= good

Pence is a crooked conservative cunt who plays by the rules. I thought all you Trumpanzees dug the anti-establishment bullshit?

>laugh and insult conservatives without providing any counterargument
>surprised when Hilary lost

sure smells liberal in here

Yeah, you're right. Trump is a much better speaker than Obama.

>FACT 2: Repubs never bashed Obama the way lib-tard-erals are bashing Trump. We didn't agree with him, but we supported him and the country.
BULL SHIT. How many symbolic votes to repeal obamacare were there again? How many of you thought he was Muslim again? How many of you insisted he was born in Kenya again?

>bait thread 7/10 because many people truly believe what OP has said.

this

>Thinks not being a liberal retard is an impeachable offense.

underrated

if you don't think Obama was smart and well spoken, what the fuck do you think trump is? by comparison if Obama is stupid and badly spoken then trump is a limbless retard who can only go
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>makes change
>judges all around the country go: yeah nah not today trump

your own country doesn't like trump. all this shit he says and does and your countries checks and balances go "nope, not happening trump, try again"

anyway, talking to you guys is like trying to convert a muslim to christiainity, pointless and stupid.

you'll wake up when it all comes crashing down. just remember how much you loved hi and never shy away from that no matter what they say WHEN (not if) you're proved wrong.

Surprised when Hillary lost? Not a bit. Didn't vote for that crazy bat, either. I just think it's laughable that you think Trump is changing shit.

No, the system works for me as a white God fearing American man why would I want it to change?

Yeah. I think every liberal in America would get on their knees and thank that lying Jew Christ for a President Pence.

Obamacare sucks
He is a Muslim
Why was it so important to hide his Birth Certificate?

>Repubs never bashed Obama

>obama is a muslim
>he was not born in the country
>releaze da birf certifi

never said that you retard. keep shit posting and adding nothing to the conversation.

>you're pretty much doing what trump is doing

Consistently attempting to pass unconstitutional legislation is an impeachable offense. He's 0/1 already, it's been three weeks. How do you think he'll fare during the next four years?

Oh, you believe in god. Sorry, I didn't realize the type of person I was conversing with. Have a good one.

>Consistently attempting to pass unconstitutional legislation is an impeachable offense

Wrong again, Snowflake.

He wasnt muslim you idiot

But he did finally did release his birth certificate, i wonder if trump will do the same for his taxes

That's not wrong, and I'm neither a snowflake nor a liberal.

Nigger what were you expecting with a Trumpanzee?

consistency?

I am a Trump voter. I am a lifelong Republican. I support the President.

But I think he may well be so inexperienced that he violates the law and the dirty Dems impeach him.

Just look at Kellyanne Conway today. She broke the law on TV by endorsing Ivanka's fashion line. It may be a dumb law, but its illegal for a federal employee to do that. But she had no idea, and she was probably directed to do so by the President.

Nice double dubs. And you're right, I should have known.

thanks for spitting on the Constitution and helping the terrorists win, keep defending your emperor like a good cuck

this

Trump himself bashed obama, must be those alternative facts iv been hearing about

after so much shit he got about promoting the family businesses she pulls that shit. They know the lines they dont care and cross them and act like the laws dont apply to them.

impeachment is def coming

Wut....

>But he did finally did release his birth certificate
Sure he did
i wonder if trump will do the same for his taxes
Why should he?

Wrong again, Snowflake.

why shouldnt he?

Every president before him has done so