youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
ballotpedia.org/State_government_trifectas
youtube.com/watch?v=sc-_7RCFArM
keepcaliforniafarming.org/california-agriculture-facts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw already voted for Hillary
stay buttmad Sup Forums

have fun getting drafted

Republican here voting for Johnson. Would have voted for literally anyone else the GOP nominated.

their professional army is big enough that wouldn't be necessary except as a last measure

proxy wars are the future anyway

TRUMP

cuckservative

I voted for China, which is what the USA has done by nominating both of these buffoons.

Why Hilldog of course. Women are just as capable if not more so then men

youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU

>conventional war with Russia in Syria and the Baltics, and with China in the Yellow Sea
>not requiring last measures

Clinton is a madwoman

Libertarian here voting for Trump. Johnson went full progressive faggot this cycle, and I feel like throwing a Molotov into the system.

Trump only because I'd strangle Hillary more than Trump ever tried

Was gonna vote for Webb

holy cuck batman

>Canada
Takes one to know one, I guess.

I am a registered Dem voting for Trump in PA. I just can't vote for Clinton. I am only voting for Trump,because all of the evil things that witch Clinton has done. She should be in jail.

not sports

Darrell Castle, Constitution (paleoconservatice) party as a write in. I'm going even more hipster than the Diet Democrats voting for Johnson and Stein

I'm practically voting 4th party. But when your state is guaranteed one way (red) regardless of how you vote, may as well show some love to third parties

nah they wouldn't need a draft to beat russia, MAYBE if they took on russia china greece turkey and poo in loo all at the same time

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

This is from 2 days ago.

>Was gonna vote for Webb

Based. Webb was he only democrat I would have ever voted for.

Forgot to add, Clinton is going to lose PA,because all of the Dems like me refusing to vote for her.

It's a protest vote. I know Johnson doesn't have a chance in hell of winning. But the lower the percentage of the vote Trump receives, the better positioned the GOP is to move on from this disaster.

Californian for Trump
Hillary for prison.

registered republican. voting johnson. fuck trump and the damage he's done. at least after he gets btfo the party will be done with this shit for good

source: muh yardsigns and bumperstickers

Respect

Really hope none of you Amerifriends are retarded enough to vote Trump.

Nope.Demographics. The hundreds of thousands of PA Dems voting for Trump over Clinton. It doesn't matter how much you CTR shills post. Not even Dems want Clinton.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson

I live in CA and might vote for Johnson. My vote for president does not count

>damage he's done
To the never win party? lmao impossible to do more damage than neocons did.

i hate women almost as much as i hate spoiled, dumb as shit, entitled, arrogant rich kids

so neither

>johnson
mfw

...but seriously, why not the Green Party, at least.
Johnson's IQ is 4.

post yfw Trump loses

Republicans have the largest majority in congress that they've had since the 1950s.

In 23 states, the GOP has exclusive control of both state legislatures and the governorship. The Democrats only have that in 7 states.

ballotpedia.org/State_government_trifectas

You're an ignorant faggot if you think that should be described as the "never win" party.

nobody gonna vote for a woman though

either way whoever wins I will shitpost :3

I hear you. I'm in Michigan
The Democratic Party is dying in the Rustbelt
Even the biased polls have him tied, and he is holding two rallies here in Monday.Michigan is about to go red. It's political realignment.

>In 23 states,
>literally primitive useless shitholes with no relevant cities, and also texas

Who cares when they did absolutely nothing with that majority. They held seats and won nothing.

>tfw I will

>Middle America is a useless shithole

No wonder you love that left-wing Jew-lover Trump

>a man voting for a woman ever
you don't belong here

The best candidate isn't even on the ballot in half the states

Is your wife's son proud of you?

joe exotic
youtube.com/watch?v=sc-_7RCFArM

it's like people just don't understand the electoral college
which states, who voted for a literal nigger in 2012, are now going to vote for dolan fuckig trump instead?

it's almost as if dying 20th century media makes money by portraying this as a tightly contested race or something

Can I vote for billy trumpton?

the dems are going to lose, and it's their fault for nominating Clinton have no one to blame but themselves. if they nominated anyone but clinton, they would win. clinton has been sinking fast for weeks, and now with the investigation reopened, it pretty much kills any chance she had at winning.should have nominated sanders.

>Coastals still don't realize the main reason they're able to focus on finance, service and nothing else is because the Midwest and south take care of farming and manufacturing

US needs each of its pieces. I say that as someone who hates both coasts with a fucking passion, but we all need each other to remain a superpower (though even that has pretty much flown the coop).

You're a little bitch

no matter who wins, we lose

that said I have trouble discerning which of the candidates is worse, has there ever been a worse election?

>Being so insecure in your masculinity that you compensate by voting for someone either unable or unwilling to articulate a foreign policy more complex than "bomb the shit out of them" or "We make all these bad deals. We need to make good deals. I'm very good at making deals"

pmt

t. legitimate retard

>white unionists vote Obama for gibs
>blacks vote Obama for gibs

>white unionists realize Hillary is Wall St. shill, vote Trump
>blacks dgaf and have reduced turnout

Pull up some voter registration records in those states, the gap between GOP and Dem has closed by a good margin.

$.02 etc etc

Michigan,Wisconsin,and PA were screwed over by NAFTA, and TPP. Also, Obama wasn't a criminal and witch like Clinton is. Trump is winning Republicans,Independents, and working class Dems.Trump just puts so many blue states in play. Like my state Michigan. Clinton excites no one. She can't even get 50 people to show up at a rally in Detroit. Look up
"political realignment". Southern States are getting bluer, but states like PA,Michigan,Wisconsin,Maine, and Minnesota are getting redder. Also, Trump is going to break Bob Doles record of 12% black vote.

t. dummy australian that doesn't realize shillary bout to btfo trump

You're on Sup Forums to much

>unwilling to articulate a foreign policy more complex than "bomb the shit out of them"

Isn't that Hillary in regards to Russia and Syria?

Thus far Trump hasn't threatened war with a nuclear armed state over unproven hacking of all things.

That's a very valid point you have there fellow American voter.

>Also, Trump is going to break Bob Doles record of 12% black vote.

seems like a good plan to me

He is polling at 26% right now in Pennsylvania,24% in Michigan, and 20% nationwide,and gave a great speak about Urban renewal.

>literally decades before the election

lmao k

>conflating politics with anything to do with personal socio-psychological makeup
welp, we cant all make it

No, he's right. Hillary hasn't opposed a single American war since Vietnam. She's a Bush level war monger.

You're joking, right? Maybe in the redneck parts of Ohio, Michigan, Penn you'll see some red. The places that matter are still plenty blue though.

you literally don't know shit and are going to wake up in a few months to find your negro president has been replaced by a woman president
peace bitch

She can't just start a war. You give the president to much power and underestimate the intelligence of foreign leaders

what the fuck are you trying to say lol

NJ is Trump territory.

fox news is literally telling these people: don't worry, our voter base is totally not dying off, troglodyte values will continue for another glorious hundred years

CURRENT YEAR

Gary Johnson

Ga-ry
*clap clap*
John-son
*clapclapclap*

Live in PA and see so many Trump signs and I live in a Dem area

Hillary. Her leaked emails actually showed her to be pretty moderate and this was reassuring to me as a conservative. Never Trump.

Gonna have so much fun on Sup Forums egging on suicidal neets after Trump gets heemed

Clinton

already voted trump, and got my parents,cousins, and brother to vote for him. feels good.

Why

Look it's the Aussie CTR cuck

> Citing D+10 polls

get fucked

ctr shilling pays the bills for him I guess

I wish I got paid watching fat hicks sperg themselves to death

>trump loses
>trigger Sup Forumstards and youtubers for eternity
>hillary loses
>trigger redditors and tumblrtards for eternity

can't wait, gonna be a delicious november

You know CTR is like 20 people right?

>not voting for qt Jill (((Stein)))

>this thread

Can't fucking wait my dude

Nope. A couple thousand. And many are oversees. It's an over 50 million dollar operation.

Jill Stein's IQ is 3

This is the proper way to Sup Forums.

I'm a swing state voter and I voted for hillary

>Midwest and south take care of farming and manufacturing

California produces most of the countries fruits and vegetables literally by itself

keepcaliforniafarming.org/california-agriculture-facts/

>manufactoring

Manufactoring has been dead for 30 years. The midwest is more useless than a third world Chinese slum. The biggest states are basically subsidizing their existence.

>yeah she lied and broke the law. But hey, that drump guy is literally hitler! He's way too problematic to become president!
Your beard and glasses are shown. Pussyass Numale betabitch

>moderate
She talked about rigging palestinian elections

Who /only voting Hillary because polfags are autistic spergs that offtopic shitpost on every fucking board/ here?

Seriously, they're both terrible candidates but the insufferable nature of Trump shitposters on Sup Forums has won me over to the Clinton side for the bantz alone.

I'm still not sure who I'm going to vote for. I'm a hardcore Catholic and a very old-fashioned kind of conservative, so neither Trump nor Clinton appeals to me.

If I had to pick between the two, I might vote for Hillary simply because Trump seems like he'd bring an end to American democracy. He reminds me of Berlusconi, or Sulla from Roman history.

But maybe I won't vote.