If humans weren't so helpful bringing whales back to sea, would they eventually grow legs due to evolutionary process?

If humans weren't so helpful bringing whales back to sea, would they eventually grow legs due to evolutionary process?

Well your mother managed to so I guess you're right.

No

not nice. take that back.

oh fuck, dude, rekt.

LOL

Exactly what your father said to the doctor when he saw you slither out your mother's vag.

It's only a matter of time as the Koreans are growing whale legs out of stem cells on the backs of mice already.

Yup

Thats an interesting question.

Are whales beaching themselves because of mishap, or is there and advantage to them doing so? what would they gain from growing legs? Would legs even be able to support the weight of a whale? (im assuming were talking about blue whales) How Many legs would be needed to support a beast of that size? would they be short or long legs?

What would they eat? because the eat krill now. Would they just take in a bunch of air and hope they get some insects? Would they grow teeth? Would they get sharp teeth or teeth for grinding?

HOT FIRE

If people stopped trying to keep others from jumping off bridges would we eventually grow wings?

i'm pretty sure whales beach themselves because of fatigue brought on by disease, i don't think they'd do it if they could help it. That being said i'd support your suck up a bunch of air theory, maybe they could suck up birds or enough bacteria to get by?

What a terrifying creature.

fuck off lamarck, we've been over this centuries ago. and stop possessing unsuspecting basement dwellers

/thread

rekt

Also Whales would first have to develop a way to cool themselves on land because of all the fat. Would they keep the fat or would it go away? Would the develop sweat glads? I hope not, because we already have enough fat sweaty land whales we dont need anymore.

ITT: People that do not understand how natural selection works.

evolution doesnt work like that.

evolution happens on accident, not out of necessity

While whales once walked on earth and had legs, they would not develop them by throwing themselves ashore with no human intervention. They do this as a result of disease and illness, it is not an evolutionary thing and does not correlate, that's not how evolution works.

Whales find their partners by emitting sound, also known as singing. Now knowing this we can observe what is both loud and fat on land, besides OPs mom I would say feminists.

Don't spook the Bible-bashers! They'll get there eventually.

but change of happening would increase if more whales would com to beach.

Anyone who says no thinks they're intellectually superior to everyone around them.

No one truly knows, because humans have fucked every species on the planet. Every animal with exception to those we've domesticated will be gone from the planet at some point (the speed depends on our greed)

There's no way to say what would have started evolving when or where, because animals aren't free to basically go anywhere anymore. They're all in fight for survival mode x100000 with us around.

tl;Dr Answer to your question OP no one can know. More technically, yes we're effecting whales and every other animal.

Checkmate atheists :^)