SAY MY NAME

SAY MY NAME

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o9zf
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kevin-durant-sometimes-doesn-t-want-chuck-low-220357263--nba.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jerry peyton

Kobe

Russell Wilson

WESTBRICK

Ducky

How is next Thursday game going to go?

When no one is around you
Say baby I love you

why is he such a bully tho
streamable.com/o9zf

MAMBA MODE

WESTGOD

>the year of our Lord 2015+1
>wasting 63% of your team's shots on 38% fg shooting

Boy I started on the bottom, made my way to the top
Boy I'm gon' keep winning, no I cannot stop
'Member I had a little, turnt that shit to a lot
Always been one hundred, put that on my block
Now I do what I want, now I do what I want

>would rather have a "I know there's only 2 seconds left on the shot clock but I'm going to pass it to a similarly guarded teammate so my FG% looks good and people think I'm not a ballhog" PG aka Rajon Rondo

yep, those are literally the only two types of PGs to ever exist. fucking retard

Fethullah Gülen

who the fuck else is going to make the Thunder better if they replaced Westbrook? They are probably the worst outside shooting team in the league right now and are offensively challenged overall. Westbrook isn't ignoring open shooters or dribbling the air out of the ball, they just have no idea what the fuck their identity is yet other than "do something Russ"

a great thing about Westbrook is he doesn't give a shit about his FG%, he will launch a last second shot from 3/4 court at the end of a quarter or take a 2 for 1 or take the shot during a broken play instead of passing the buck because they're winning plays.

>50 points against suns

>pointless reg season game

yeah nah

>he will launch a last second shot from 3/4 court at the end of a quarter or take a 2 for 1 or take the shot during a broken play instead of passing the buck because they're winning plays.

No he is just a selfish cunt. Thats why KD left.

no, Durant was the selfish cunt. He would eat the ball at the end of a quarter instead of taking a chance and lowering his FG% and literally admitted as much.

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kevin-durant-sometimes-doesn-t-want-chuck-low-220357263--nba.html

Those are only winning plays when your team is structurally broken. On any team with a coach with a backbone he'd be getting cussed the fuck out. Westbrook's play style inherently does not contribute to winning. He isn't Kobe, he isn't LeBron, he isn't Duncan. He's very talented, but he's reckless, and he's retarded.

Kobe Bryant a.k.a. "The Black Mamba"

streamable.com/o9zf

>taunting a bottom 5 team

westbrick a shit

>Westbrook's play style inherently does not contribute to winning. He isn't Kobe,

that you don't see the irony in what you just posted is amazing. It's pure fucking Kobe.

Kevin Durant

Its only "pure fucking Kobe" because you faggots are fantasizing about Westbrook being pure fucking Kobe. He won't accomplish even a fraction of what Kobe did as the man

Russell Westbrook wants to be the best he just isnt talented enough to be the best

Or better than Durant for that matter which is just sad LMAO

He still a top 5 plyr in today's game atleast