m.slate.fr/story/137060/porte-parole-trump-vetements-ivanka
m.slate.fr/story/136637/bannon-raspoutine-maison-blanche
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you think le pen can win?

What is your nationality?

How do you feel about Donald Trump?

kek

eska je puh emprunter vo bibleotech ?

What happened to Papa Le Pens eye patch?, isn't that one lie enough to dis trust the racist scumbag?

/thread

No. She will win round one, but will be beaten at round two, like her father against Chirac

I'm French
Trump is shown by the media as a monster, because they dislike him, but I think he'll do a great job. The Clinton Clan brought wars, with their shenanigans, but Trump will be straight I think.

Trump aside, why are all french men such little whimpy faggots?

Idk

oh, you're no use then, are you?.

but, they are not.....

French are mostly faggots, because we forgot who we are, and think politically correct. But we didn't organised the most efficient resistance movement ever by being politically correct to Germany.

I get the feeling you don't actually speak French.

But ZERO resistance to sand nigger refugees who want to destroy your country.

Mais si, mon ami. Je parle Français depuis ma naissance, et j'ai peur que bientôt cette langue ne soit plus que celle de nos lois, remplacée dans la rue par l'arabe.

Because you're looking at a mirror and not at a window, you faggot.

That's why I'm OK with Trump ideas. We've been faggots, but I think it's never too late.

Nah, france will always be a country of fags. I hope we nuke you losers first

hop off america's dick for your own sake

t. american

At least we didn't nuked a country to avoid an invasion. We fought our wars, even if our politics surrendered.

that literally made no sense.
>nigger johnson and company

Then hop off our dicks faggot, worry about your own shitty politics first in your shithole of a country.

That's why I want a strong president, because we only had faggots to control our army, and to make lazy immigration laws. France litteraly have to be great again if we don't want to be the first western mudslime country.

I hope your country gets there one day. Viva le resistance!

> France sees America getting that good strong man Trump cock and greedily spreads his peachy shaven cheeks in hopes he will be the next to recieve.

>checked satan

In fact we have some candidates that can do the job. Else we'll have to rely on Le Pen, hoping she will do what she promised. Her father was a better choice however, but he is old and sick now.

confirmed, the milk is good, o dark lord

Penses-tu qu'un coup de matraque à travers le caleçon puisse déchirer l'anus sur 10cm ? Comment expliques-tu ce truc étonnant ? Pour ma part, je suis plus que circonspect.

How does it feel being one of the only intelligent people in France?

Tout dépend d'où tu met le coup de matraque. Sans lubrifiant direct dans l'anus ça devrait pouvoir marcher. Mais directement dans les couilles je trouve ça plus efficace.

It feel bad. I want to say "I'm French" and be proud of it again.

>Sans lubrifiant direct dans l'anus
Je veux bien le croire, mais alors, soit l'anus du gars était déjà bien exercé, soit le flic a dû faire un sacré effort pour viser et triturer un peu jusqu'à ce que ça rentre. La vidéo me semble exclure la deuxième possibilité, je me demande si Théo n'avait pas déjà un truc dans l'anus.
En général, s'il faut bien viser le centre du cul, cela exclut un coup trop rapide.

Après effectivement sur 10 cm ça relève de l'anomalie médicale pour se déchirer aussi facilement

How many terrorists does it take to turn a crowsant into a nationalist?

>The Clinton Clan brought wars
parce que tu crois que Trump et Bannon vont faire mieux?
crois moi, ils sont deja en train de planifier la prochaine....

are u a cuck?

>rhetorical question

I currently don't have a gf, so litteraly I can't possibly be
Au moins ce sera en déclarant une guerre, pas en soutenant des milices.
No terrorist needed, just the shitty situation we're in

quand est-ce que tu t'es rendu compte du fait que ta mère aurait dû t'avaler ?

How much does Marion Le Pen like BBC?

How does seeing Marion like this make you feel?

Are you gonna vote for Marine Le Pen?

I sure would.

Is it true that The French have lost every battle that they have been in since the 1900's.. you guys are jinxed

un peut de lecture:

m.slate.fr/story/136691/stephen-bannon-prochaine-apocalypse-americaine

m.slate.fr/story/136913/donald-trump-telephone-hollande

m.slate.fr/story/137060/porte-parole-trump-vetements-ivanka

m.slate.fr/story/136637/bannon-raspoutine-maison-blanche

I can step up your game user I am half-Mexican half-German Pro-Trump

meh, we never putinget!1....

I wouldn't go to France.

why do u support a country not ur own. Going back to the cuck question.

It's obviously false since we at least won the whole African campaign during WW2 without help.

I don't know. It will depend if she's the strongest.

Well, horny

I don't support another country, I said America made a good choice, that I would have made too.