My neighbor has offered me $300 to suck him until he cums. Pic related. He's 35+ years older

my neighbor has offered me $300 to suck him until he cums. Pic related. He's 35+ years older.

>wat do

honest days work

S u c c him off

free money

suggest he pay you first

u suck that cock. what r u waiting for?`easiest 300 bucks ever

Get buzzed (valium, weed, whatever) and do it.

Offer him 50 more to throw it in your ass.

>Op is a faggot
I don't see the issue.. you get $300 for sucking a dick which you would normally suck for free.

If you're a female go ahead otherwise don't

Make sure he's not a cop.. could be a trap

not even close to enough... gross

he's rich as fuck and gets off on young guys sucking him. Is it that bad if you only do it once?

Ah, just do it. Only one time and you get nice money. Just hope he doesn't try to kill you.

Not even for $3000

Dude he could be your sugar daddy. Do it and then make it a regular thing. I'm sure it could ease a lot of financial stress in your life. It's only a dick in your mouth

gtfo

Suck his dick, it's the cool thing to do!

sounds like a lie. dude with a cock like that could get sucked in 20 seconds.

his house looks like a poor persons house
he's going to kill you

he just seems like a harmless old dude with a big one. I think I'm gonna do it.

Where's he live? For $300 he can cum in both my holes.

sure, go for it. It's fun. I'd get cash half up front at least though.

>> rich af
>> lives in this shithole

Just suck it and make sure he cleans it first. Unless you are under age.
Easy money

I know I would
He has quite a nice dick

how old are you

you gotta milk that motherfucker.
Agree to jerk him off for 300 and work yourself up to the top from there.

22. He's at least 60

Seriously, I'm a sissy with a daddy fetish he wouldn't have got halfway through the offer before he was in my mouth.

Dude my grandfather is an 80 year old that has 9 storage space properties and lives in a shitty ass townhouse. When i visited him his house is cluttered with business papers everywhere. He says he doesnt have enough time to organize.

I just blew a 55 year old i work for for.250 took 15 min.

Suck his dick already you fag

Are you a guy or girl? Do you regret it?

You saved naked pictures of a 60 year old man. Clearly you don't need any advice. You want to suck cock.

Enjoy your diseases

Ha, faggot. I would never be in that situation. Enjoy living next to a man who dumped cum in your mouth.

He's really big and has nothing to gain from telling...

i wouldnt do it for any less than $350.

is there any reason you think made him want to do that? do you look girly? does he knows you since you were a kid?

I've known him a long time through family. He brought it up jokingly. We got on the subject of dick size and eventually he sent me the first pic.

can't say I wasn't impressed

DO IT

but do you look like dirly or something? why not go to a hooker?

If you do decide to suck him, don't poop first. Because if you do suck him off, you'll get so horned up that if he wants to fuck your ass, you'll be begging for it. If you don't poop first you'll have an excuse for not being a full faggot.

Its like when women wrear Granny panties on dates to keep themselves from going too far.

Trips decide

Not girly. I don't know why he brought it up. It's not a sensual thing. I think he just wants a young guy to suck him.

L O L

weird... well, just don't get killed

You should do it. He's got a nice dick and 300 ain't bad! If you end up enjoying it it sounds like very easy money.

How big is that dick?

Fuck is he is 35 he has had a hard fucking life.. tell him to go jam his cock in a blender.. I will give you $350 to lick my ass while i read poetry and them let me cum in your ear hole while you yoddle

shit man for 500 bucks every time i'd quit my job and do it every weekend

500 bucks tax free is a VERY healthy salary

Dubs of truth

He's not going to pay you $500 a week for life.

When he's done with you you'll just be a whore cocksucker.