ITT: rank a band's discography

I'll start things off with Radiohead:

Kid A = OK Computer > In Rainbows > The Bends > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > A Moon Shaped Pool > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

DAMN. > GKMC = Section.80 > TPAB

The Velvet Underground & Nico = The Velvet Underground > White Light / White Heat > Loaded > Squeeze

Correct.

Zenyatta>Reggatta>Synchronicity>Ghost=Outlandos

coorect
in rainbows is way too high, radiohead were finished as a influential band by 2000 and if you're just going by quality TKOL is way way way too low
WL/WH > TVU&N > TVU > Loaded

WL/WH suffers from the fact that it must be played loud as shit or it sounds like piss, though

1 Sticky Fingers
2 Exile On Main St.
3 Beggars Banquet
4 Let It Bleed
5 Some Girls
6 Aftermath
7 Tattoo You
8 Their Satanic Majesties Requests
9 Out Of Our Heads
10 Black & Blue
11 Between The Buttons
12 Goats Head Soup
13 Bridges To Babylon
14 It's Only Rock N Roll
15 12 X 5
16 England's Newest Hit Makers
17 Emotional Rescue
18 The Rolling Stones No 2
19 Voodoo Lounge
20 A Bigger Bang
21 Steel Wheels
22 Undercover
23 Dirty Work

I'm not really a fan of Lady Godiva's Operation. Sister Ray is good though.

New Order/Joy Division:

Low-Life > Power, Corruption & Lies > Closer = Brotherhood > Unknown Pleasures = Technique > Movement > Music Complete > Republic > Get Ready > Waiting for the Sirens' Call > Lost Sirens

Amnesiac > IR > TKOL > OKC > Kid A > Bends > AMSP > HTTT > PH

Pixies

Doolittle > Surfer Rosa > Come on Pilgrim > Bossanova > Trompe le Monde

terrible

good kid K.I.L.L. whitey > to kill a whitey > damn i feel like killing whitey > kill 80 whiteys

W12> W2016> RAT> ATGH> 4x4> FLOABN

Kid A= Amnesiac> TKOL> AMSP= IR> HTTT> OkC> The Bends> PH

DAMN> TPAB> GKMC> S80

Switch around Section 80 and DAMN. and you have the correct taste.

NOTM > Bottomless Pit = Ex-military > NLDW > Government Plates> TMS > Jenny Death

>The King of Limbs higher than OK Computer and Kid A

respectable

Government Plates = The Money Store > Bottomless Pit > Jenny Death > Niggas on the Moon > Exmilitary > No Love Deep Web

Threads like these only attract bunch of contrarian edgelords

I mean, look at this idiocy for example:

TKOL is a really good album, probably their best since Kid A

It wasn't very innovative but none of their shit ever has been

Its miles better than OkC

LTIA = Islands > Discipline > ITCOTCK > Red > Lizard > THRAK > S&BB > ToaPP > ITWoP > construKction > Beat > TPtB

>not loving TKOL

White Light/White Heat > The Velvet Underground & Nico > Loaded > The Velvet Underground

Squeeze isn't a Velvet Underground album.

Blue Bell Knoll > Heaven or Las Vegas > Head Over Heels > Treasure > Victorialand > Garlands The Moon and the Melodies > Milk and Kisses > Four Calendar Cafe

Scott 3 = Scott 4 > Climate of Hunter > The Drift > Tilt > Scott 2 > Scott > Bish Bosch > Soused >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those really bad solo albums from the early 70s

Oh I forgot Til the Band Comes In. That's probably between Bish Bosch and Soused, but I hardly listen to that one.

>Bob Dylan (1962–1976)
Blonde on Blonde > Highway 61 Revisited > Another Side of Bob Dylan > Bringing It All Back Home > The Basement Tapes > John Wesley Harding > Desire > The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan > Blood on the Tracks > The Times They Are A-Changin' > Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid > Nashville Skyline > Self Portrait > Dylan > Bob Dylan > New Morning > Planet Waves

Neither are Loaded or s/t.

Piss off, John. Lou Reed was always the main songwriter of The Velvet Underground.

>Blue Bell Knoll #1

I'll probably get crucified for this one but
Bleach > In Utero > Nevermind > Incesticide

In Utero > Nevermind > Bleach

Amnesiac is so underrated wtf

Tweez > Slint > Spiderland

>ranking AMSP and TKOL that low
Hiw does it feel to be so wrong?

Self Titled > Demon Days > Plastic Beach > The Fall >everything we've heard from Humanz so far

Beastie Boys

Paul's Boutique > Ill Communication > Check Your Head > Hello Nasty > Hot Sauce Committee Part Two > Licensed to Ill > To the 5 Boroughs > The Mix Up

pretty easy imo

Spiderland Outtakes > Spiderland > Live in Chicago, IL 1989 > Tweez > Slint > King's Approach

Autechre:
Draft 7.30 > Oversteps=Confield > Quaristice=Exai > elseq > LP5 > Tri Repetae > Amber > Untilted > Incunabula > Chiastic Slide

Aphex Twin:
drukqs > SAW 85-92 > SAW II > ...ICBYD > RDJ Album > Syro

> Amnesiac > Kid A > The Bends = OK Computer > In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey.

Only listened to DAMN. Usually not much of a hip-hop fan though I really liked it, I'm sure people will start rating it lower as soon as the hype dies down though, loved the ending of it especially.

> Sister Ray & Murder Mystery > The Velvet Underground & Nico > White Light/ White Heat (excluding Sister Ray) > Loaded > The Velvet Underground (excluding Murder Mystery) > Squeeze. Call me cheap for putting individual songs on the top, though when they carry the albums for me I more or less have to.

> Closer > Technique = Power, Corruption & Lies > Low-Life > Brotherhood > Unknown Pleasures > Music Complete > Get Ready > Movement > Waiting for the Sirens' Call > Lost Sirens.

> Surfer Rosa > Bossanova > Doolittle > Come on Pilgrim > Trompe le Monde. To be honest though I never really "got" them so to speak, I suppose the loud/quiet dynamic is so commonplace these days it doesn't really have the effect it would have back then, in other words, it aged badly. Feel free to convince me otherwise (Debaser is a fucking brilliant song though).

> The Money Store > No Love Deep Web > Ex-military > Bottomless Pit > Niggers on the Moon > Jenny Death > Government Plate.

> Red > ITCOCK. Could only download those albums so I can't say much, both among-st my favorites though, hell, Starless is probably the best song I know.

> Microcastle > Monomania > Cryptograms > Fluorescent Grey > Halcyon Digest > Fading Frontier > Weird Era Cont. > RCE

As long as you have In Utero ranked higher than Nevermind you're good.

Songs for the Deaf > Rated R > ...Like Clockwork = Self-titled > Era Vulgaris > Lullabies to Paralyze

>chiastic slide lowest
what the fuck is wrong with you

Where's Republic?

pretty patrician tbqh

Forgot to list it, in between Movement and Waiting for the Sirens' Call.

TKOL is a 7/10, good but not great. Every other Radiohead album, except Pablo Honey, is better.

U2

Achtung Baby > The Joshua Tree > The Unforgettable Fire > War > Boy = Zooropa > Original Soundtracks 1 > October > All That You Can't Leave Behind > No Line >>>> Rattle and Hum = Atomic Bomb = the iTunes one

Descendents
Milo Goes to College > Everything Sucks > I Don't Want to Grow Up > All > Enjoy! > Hypercaffium Spazzinate > Cool to Be You

This

EATEOT Stg 2 >/= Empty Bliss > Patience > Stairway to the Stars > Repetitions Of Phrases > EATEOT Stg 1 > Riding on a Rainbow < Haunted Ballroom > Theoretically Pure Anterograde Amnesia

Rings of Saturn:

Lugal Ki En > Embryonic Anomaly > Dingir

War should be higher.

In Rainbows > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > A Moon Shaped Pool > Ok Computer > The Bends > Kid A > King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

Bottomless Pit > Ex-Military > The Money Store > Jenny Death > Gov't Plates > NOTM > NLDW

Alive 2007 > Homework > Discovery > Human After All > Alive 1997 > Random Access Memories > TRON Legacy

The Byrds
1. The Notorious Byrd Brothers
2. Fifth Dimension
3. Younger than Yesterday
4. Sweetheart of the Rodeo
5. Turn! Turn! Turn!

MBDTF > CD > LR = Yeezus > Graduation > TLOP > 808's

TMS > Exmilitary > NLDW > NOTM > Bottomless Pit > Jenny Death > GP

GKMC > TPAB > DAMN > Section 80

... Like Clockwork > Era Vulgaris = Lullabies > Rated R = Self Titled > Songs for the Deaf.

All their albums are 8/10 or better.

R. E. M.

Chronic Town > Murmur > Monster > Reckoning = Green = LRP > Up > Out of Time = Automatic > Accelerate = Document = Hi-Fi > Fables > Collapse into Now > Reveal = Around the Sun

Genesis: Nursery Cryme > Selling England By the Pound > Foxtrot > Trespass > TLGDB > W&W > everything else

Kid A > Fake plastic trees > Rainbows

Kid A > In Rainbows > Amnesiac > OKC > The Bends > HTTF > AMSP > TKOL > Pablo Honey

The Bends = OK Computer = Kid A = Amnesiac = In Rainbows = AMSP > Hail To The Thief = The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

TPAB>GKMC>DAMN>UU>S.80

Stop ranking AMSP so low you tasteless fucks

Incoming pleb

Ride the Lightning>Metallica>And Justice for All>Master of Puppets>Kill em All>Load=Hardwired>St Anger>ReLoad>Death Magnetic

Heartwork>Necroticism>Reek of Putrefaction=Symphonies of Sickness>Swansong>Surgical Steel

Jar of Flies>Alice in Chains>Dirt>Sap>Black Gives Way to Blue>Dinosaurs>Facelift

Focus>>>>>>>>>>>>Traced in Air>KBTFU

Terrifyer>Prowler in the Yard>Phantom Limb>Book Burner

Matando Gueros>Raza Odiada>Brujerizmo

Wish You Were Here > Piper > Dark Side of the Moon > Animals > The Wall > Meddle > Ummagumma

the rest i don't care enough about to rank

I don't get the hype surrounding it, desu. It's a lot better than The King of Limbs but I don't think it's one of their best.

>he thinks Death Magnetic is worse than St. Anger

The music wasn't interesting enough to ignore the shit production, at least St. Anger was something different.

Meddle>WYWH>DSOTM>Animals>Piper>Ummagumma Live>Sauserful>Atom>The Wall>Ummagumma studio>Rest