amazon.co.jp/dp/B01MPWWCXY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_YwzNybD3N8FRD
amazon.co.jp/dp/B01EV0Q0E4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_WyzNyb03WBV4H
amazon.co.jp/dp/B00LAXG2H6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_0AzNyb4DKKZY3
sexmachines.co.uk/fleshlight-masturbation-machine-535-p.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vacuum Witch

Woman

I bought a flashlight,felt like shit. Never used it again

go to they got a sex toy thread where you can find something you didn't even know you needed in your life until you visit there.

I have this. It will blow your fucking mind.

Don't waste your money just get a good quality vacuum.. european models are the best.. Dyson etc... turn it on full and insert and let the cum sucking happen

you'll be too lazy to clean it and it will get moldy.

You will cum buckets when you feel this unloading in your ass. Even better when you fill it up with your own

This. I have a dyson. Its true they never lose suction. Also I don't have to worry about someone finding it.

I made a vibrator out of an old ps2 controller and a 9v. I dont know if that counts

Do you know of anything that will blow my dick?

pics

Me ?

Did you at least take the batteries out first?

I had an overpriced fleshlight shaped like some whores bhole, the tentative flip-up looks really good, anyone try it?

Kek. A pass user.

Aneros, or some close knockoff.
Admittedly, when I try it as instructed, it doesn't really seem to do much (or I'm expecting too much too soon.) But if I manipulate it directly by hand, it fucking hits me in the right spot.

I have more though but these are the ones I use most frequently lately

Don't use vacuums and shit that isn't meant for penises. Not even joking. Japanese have their shit together for masturbation so I use a lot of their products.

The tenga series of "onaholes" are great. Really good quality. I also appreciate the G Project series. I bought a G project $15 New Year's lucky bag and it had a bunch of single use onaholes and a really high quality big heavy one called nikuman (means meat bun in Japanese). Turns out it's like $30 for just that alone so I'm pleased with it. Feels good too.

Tenga: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenga_(company)
You can find them on Amazon. The flip hole series are reusable. Other "cups" can be reused if you take them apart and wash them properly.

G PROJECT Lucky Bag: amazon.co.jp/dp/B01MPWWCXY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_YwzNybD3N8FRD

G PROJECT NIKU-MAN amazon.co.jp/dp/B01EV0Q0E4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_WyzNyb03WBV4H

G PROJECT Ju-C [JUICY] is also really popular amazon.co.jp/dp/B00LAXG2H6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_0AzNyb4DKKZY3

Holy shit
Thanks for the info

I like to keep my tastes so perverse and my sex toys so bizarre that I can leave them out on a shelf and nobody is the wiser. (Proper cleaning is essential.)

I have the lisa ann fleshlight. It's alright but I don't use it that much anymore, it's better than fapping but fapping is easier

this. ive owned a fleshlight and a BD. came much harder and more often around the BD than any time with the fleshlight. plus it was a bitch to clean. just open your mind and your butthole OP

nice graphic calculator, got one myself, but mine is a newer model i think.
there is not a single sex toy for straight men, that does not require batteries, that will please you, trust me on that. i have yet to try anything with a hole that does require batteries...

I'd be surprised if yours wasn't newer, I've had that lovely TI-85 since High School. But it works for what I need it for.

Oh god I want one of these so bad.

I do have a decent jelly dildo though that I'm about to try for the first time...

my only recomend, buy a cheap one. you will go through them fast if you have anything other than a microdick. either that or you will forget to clean them. don't spend over $20 on one.

same, but had to pay a saucy sum for it

Heh, so you've got a 'saucy' calc as well, eh?

I own about 6 Bad Dragon dildos. Best money I've ever shoved up my ass.

what do you fags think of the stoya destroya or stoya forbidden? any good?

also with the destroya, those spikes look scary af

lets end it here...

been a while since I've heard another person comment positively on a graphing calculator. Great things, I've got the TI-84 plus and TI-84 silver, great calcs. I've had them both for about five years, still work perfectly for anything I need. Math major too, these things are really getting their work done. Gotta say I prefer the non silver though, silver has games that tend to be distracting

Silver likes to play games does it? Cute!

you've got me confused, friend

>Not getting an anatomically correct, life sized sex doll with the appearance of a little girl.

You're not living

what's your favorite one that you own?

Sorry about that mate. We might have different needs for our graphing calcs, let's just say that.

Is there soemthing like really long flexible dildos? I mean in the range of 2 meters ore more so you could recreate tentacle rape with.
I'm asking for a friend

>Getting an anatomically correct, life sized sex doll with the appearance of a little girl.

You'll be single forever and die alone.

This is my Twitch from bad dragon.
From a virgin's point of view it feels great.
Made of a very durable material and way easier to maintain than a fleshlight.

Faggott...

.... user do you actually fuck your vacuum cleaner?
no judgement just legit curious

Destroya was my first fleshlight. I could NOT last inside it

I got two fleshlights after breaking up with my gf.
Used one of them like 8 times, amazing feels better than gfs pussy.
Then we started fucking again, and now I just keep them until the next dry run.

Would not gotten two if i knew i was gonna fuck so soon again.

Such a faggot. People like you should be executed

Checked

I recommend the use of this and the website
Getthelube.com

I have 3 dildos ranging in size from 8" long 1.5" wide then 10" long 2" wide and finally my latest aquisition 9" long 2.7" wide which I haven't used yet. Can't wait to get a chance to use it.

Also got a fleshlight last week and it is truly amazing. Can't stop fucking it. Actually might even go and do it right now.

Quads of truth

Got'em

what kind if fleshlight did you get? I'm curious to know which one I should buy

of*

I'm currently waiting on this to ship to me in the next weeks
it's super fucking epic they ship worldwide
not that expensive
sexmachines.co.uk/fleshlight-masturbation-machine-535-p.asp

You just need the Powerdrill and you're good to go ;)

What the fuck is that thing on the top?

Not sure some kind of device or extension
but you take that away and hook it up to a Cordless Drill or a powered Screwdriver

ah i'm pretty sure its a powered screw driver
to show how its used
as it's not showed in the pictures of the device in use

Autoblow2 used it so much the first time my dick hurt for a week.

Any one who purchases one of these should be shot on sight.

The riley reid one, it's all nobbly inside and actually looks decent on the outside.

Yes. Take the attachment off so its just the hose still on the vacuum.

That was meant for you.

got a fun factory dildo. I do not recommend it if you want to put it on a wall or something, the suction thing really sucks, as in, it doesn't suck, as in, the dildo falls off.

A good hurt or a bad hurt?

Like I used my dick too much and now it hurts. Almost chafed from fucking too much.

this is disturbing looking. Like a fucking cows anus or something.

turns inside-out for easy cleaning, sounds trivial, but something that has to be dealt with

You mean that's why it's the best thing ever?

what's a cows anus feel like?

What about this?

Uhm yeah dildo, vibrator, 2 plugs, anal beads and those love balls but they suck.

Had one but it ripped. One side definitely doesn't fit all. They need to make a box you put your dick into that sucks you off while it jerks you off and vibrates.

currently, the large Roland

You don't even have to hold this one.

It's fucking GREAT

Also have that, only thing that's left my legs shaking

Just why?
This way a hypothetical pedo can do his job without harm. Win-win.

Is there a name for this? Where can I get it?

I am poorfag so I just use my shitty hand

Magic wand attachments. Just look in the for men area

By from Japan.

>flashlight

Lying cocksucker...

> being this stupid

Fleshlight quickshot.

Cheap cheerful, a little tight, way easier to clean.

Forgot to add isnt fucking conspicously huge.

its a waste bro. I bought a fucking $80 rubber pussy from a sex toy party. used it twice in 4 years and only when my gf is on her period cause she dont have a strong HJ game

AHAHAHA. I have those monkeys

Too expensive

Kek. Scroll to bottom, screenshot. Was hoping u were dumb enough to link me.

Why the fuck would I do the work for you

I like anal masturbation and I find pic-related a good candidate. "All black - bernhard", the cheapest dildo that I own and it feels amazing. I can also recommend a large glass buttplug, you will have a constant feeling of needing to cum as long as you wear it. I haven't tried any real penis masturbator, but I know that a vibrator sure feels a lot better than just jerking it.