12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

News:

>Multiple bidders possibly in line after FOX deal expires
mmajunkie.com/2016/10/ufc-claims-multiple-likely-bidders-in-line-when-fox-deal-expires-in-2018

>Dana says UFC 205 has already broken MSG gate record
mmafighting.com/2016/10/28/13463638/dana-white-says-ufc-205-has-already-broken-msg-gate-record

>Werdum loses broadcasting job after protesting Reebok deal
mmafighting.com/2016/10/28/13462384/fabricio-werdum-responds-to-losing-ufc-broadcast-gigs-after-reebok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuBtAWYv78E
youtube.com/watch?v=TnrI1l6qvO4
bleacherreport.com/articles/2381989-cris-cyborg-weight-up-to-175-pounds-three-days-after-weigh-ins
bloodyelbow.com/2016/10/27/13444816/judo-olympic-gold-medalist-kayla-harrison-signs-with-wsof
google.co.nz/amp/www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-squared-circle/Kurt-Angle-details-real-wrestling-match-with-Brock-Lesnar-recent-dealings-with-WWE.html?amphtml=y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kookie gonna heem that goblin

NGANNOU

mommy bless

TORTEEN SECONDS

OI RUN TIS GAME

YEWL DEW NUTTIN

beg me

>nate is dabbing during a fight

fucking disgraceful desu

>people actually think Johnson is going to beat Khabib

he doesn't have this touch of death on the feet you people are suddenly attributing to him
he heemed dustin poirier ffs, not a guy known for his iron chin

>"nobody can take that left hand shot!!!"
>diaz takes 5 or 6 and he is fine

lmao

Johnson would've won this fight if he stuck to the game plan.

>poirier's momentum is going towards him
>lands flush on the chin

This is how a fight is won

>this is the guy people think is going to knock out Kebab

Has Johnson even knocked down someone who wasn't whacky inflatable wavey manning at him?

Hoping for some checky blacksplosion so Khabib can shut the fuck up

Italy also posted some webms of Madadi taking him down, don't have them saved though

you could say this about like 70% of nate's fights

johnson was mentally broken, his corner literally screaming "don't give up" for the world to hear

>Walk into your bedroom
>See pic related

What course of action do you partake?

>

Soccer Kicks

Whip out my USADA tester identification.

>three and a half years ago

Last time a Canadian held a belt?

Schaub is God

Worked for Belfort.

Pretty interesting Lorenz Larkin seminar.

Worth watching if you're a fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuBtAWYv78E

Give a certain someone a call

>that
>Soccer Kick
I stomp his face Shogun style

I can't fap to this!

last time khabib had a meaningful fight against a decent opponent?

i remember big john literally said "you wanna play that game" to Jon

which always pissed me off because a rule is the rule, you can't just choose not to enforce it or say nothing to belfort there

>coral springs

Fuck you. I'm seriously done with this. How is this even MMA related? Leave me alone god damn.

>fucking Jones looking at BJM like he should take a point

I hate Jones so fucking much

Nice repeating digits tho

It wasn't an illegal kick, Belfort didn't land, and his hands weren't on the ground when it would have landed.

>there are """"fight fans"""" who think that Cyborg is ducking Rousey and 135

yeah i know belfort didn't actually touch him, big john's comment just bothered me

It's funny because one time in the back when recorded he said take advantage of the rule if you want

he did something in another fight once where he acknowledged an eye poke but wouldnt give the guy the five minutes

i just remember thinking wtf if you called it an eyepoke you don't get to decide when he's ready

Line up some fat rails for me and my boy

lmao bud

Go to bed, Tito. You need to wake up nice and early for your training camp.

Why doesn't she just go on a fucking diet then?

She cant hate money THAT much

I've attended 1 ref meeting and Big Jon and Herb Dean are huge proponents that the rules are living documents not set in stone but open to enforment and non enforment depending on the context. if a rule is exploited to game a bout and not progress in a posistive direction in terms of flo it can be ignored, also to add it can be ignored because like nothing was landed because no illegal action was landed, perhaps attempted in some eyes, but no impact.

Call Mike Perry

Conor vs. Stipe at 185

Who wins?

She's getting paid 100k a pop to crush cans in Invicta. Why risk losing to Rousey and losing your mistique?

Conor by TKO (liver failure)

her walking weight is almost the same as conor mcgregor's
she cuts a gorillon pounds to make 145 in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=TnrI1l6qvO4

Tito is a living example of why people should fear public speaking.

Conor vs Rumble at 170

Who wins?

>muh mystique

She would starch Ronda, more like she can't make 135 lbs.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2381989-cris-cyborg-weight-up-to-175-pounds-three-days-after-weigh-ins

may even be higher
she's a big girl

Double KO in the first 11 seconds

Cruz vs Hunt @ 205
Who wins?

She doesn't cut pounds she cuts water weight

Marloes Coennen outgrappled cyborg and took it to te 4th round, Ronda would destroy both

>her walking weight is almost the same as conor mcgregor's

She's a 5'8 woman. She should put down the weights and the poop chute needles.

She'd give up the clinch instantly, get thrown, and get armbarred. It'd be almost as quick as Zingano.

Wonderpedo vs Mighty Mouse at 155

Who wins?

>She'd give up the clinch instantly, get thrown, and get armbarred. It'd be almost as quick as Zingano.

Clueless

Does UFC own K1? Or is it just dead in the void? Would be nice to get fights on fightpass

2 time olympic gold medalist in judo
Kayla Harrison sign with WSOF, will take 1 year to train in MMA and then enter MMA.

She walks around 170lbs and cuts, so she's about the same size if not larger then Cyborg.
Will be interesting to see how she develops shes somewhat young at 26, and will be 27 entering her rookie year of MMA.

bloodyelbow.com/2016/10/27/13444816/judo-olympic-gold-medalist-kayla-harrison-signs-with-wsof

Hack Slack already said this is how it'd go down, don't bother him about it.

This nigga knows.

Show me great footwork from cyborg that can stop the clinches. She couldn't even beat a super can in the first round in her last fight

Ronda is a one dimensional one trick pony. She won't even get past Amanda Nunes.

>McGoobs is literally smaller than women

*gallops towards you*

How do you think Kurt Angle would have done in MMA? He came first in junior nationals, NCAA, World Championships, Olympics and dominated Brock on the ground whIle being around 60 pounds lighter

Cyborg is even more one dimensional than Ronda, she just hasn't faced that high level of opposition to expose her

How many submission wins does cyborg have?

She doesn't need to win by submissions cause she hits like a truck.

He would have been a fucking MUNSTER if he'd gone into MMA straight out of the Olympics rather than going to the professional wrestling circuit to get completely fucked up.

Her last opponent normally has taken fights at 125 and put up nothing that resembled an offense and it still took Cyborg till round 2 to get a stoppage. She doesn't hit hard enough to put Ronda away before Ronda gets the clinch.

Cyborg has faced two (2) good fighters in her whole career, Marloes Coenen twice and Carano both average kickboxers who outgrappled her

we would have been great, like hendo

who knows which of the other non-grappling things he'd be good at

as for "fighting" with "brock" your fellow aspies need you

Which good strikers has Ronda faced other than Holly?

She was taken down by a 125er in her second fight, as well.

It's kinda sad man, there's a lot of great wrestler that would have gone into mma if it was popular earlier

If Johnny Hendricks was black, would his nickname be Bigg Nigg?

Mesiha Tate was known for awhile for her devastating striking

When has Cyborg ever so much as resembled an outfighter?

>Miesha Tate

Lol

That sounds suspiciously like bullshit.

She hasn't, but still the level of opposition is still better than Cyborgs

Cyborg would KO Ronda inside a round

Strikingly good looks maybe

>That goof who was telling me Glover would sub Rumble in the third round
>Mfw 13 second knock-out

All Ronda needs is a clinch, even if Cyborg has the most power in all wmma, she's still a woman and doesn't knock people out cold like men do

Honestly think Kurt could have been one of the best for the Pride era, so people like the Nog brothers, Hendo, Shogun etc putting him in that era of fighters he would have a threat to anyone at LHW or MW. He would have been to small for HW unless he was allowed to juice, but assuming he would have cut down like a lot of heavy wrestlers when they transition to MMA, he would have been an explosively fast LHW with fast takedown, plus since he was a student of the Schultz brothers he would have a fairly decent base of submissions that would have only been more enhance with MMA training.

Think he would have been a good striker eventually since he would have time to develop striking with no fear of being takendown similar to Henderson or the lower weight wrestler boxer specs like TJ and Cruz

How come the clinch didn't help Ronda when she was fighting Holly?

I atleast thought glover would last more than half a round

We've been over this, she couldn't get the clinch do to footwork, even still she got one takedown in the fight

Because Holly spent all her time getting out of it. Cyborg would just throw strikes.

Not to say that she couldn't get a knockout, but she likely would just get subbed.

it's crazy how many contenders literally gave ronda the clinch

and to holly's credit she did survive a scramble and knew how to defend in the one instance she could've been caught

>as for "fighting" with "brock" your fellow aspies need you
Brock actually challenged Kurt to legit wrestling and he got dominated

Holly did have the help of 3 Olympic level judoka for her camp when Jackson scalped the USA Olympic team for training partners.

Video or gtfo.

She was still trying to avoid grappling entirely, unlike anyone else that Rousey rolled with.

No video exists, but have this
google.co.nz/amp/www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-squared-circle/Kurt-Angle-details-real-wrestling-match-with-Brock-Lesnar-recent-dealings-with-WWE.html?amphtml=y

well its not like there is anti grappling
Holy was able to use good defensive grips and block the hips. I get what you are saying but Ronda is smart enough with her prior opponents to actively and intelligentlu limit her opponents options to secure her clinch

i am curious to see how Ronda evolves and modifies her game planning, its only small fine tuning that she needs to fix when you look at her fight against Holly