Is it even possible to get real LSD in the UK anymore? I haven't seen any for years...

is it even possible to get real LSD in the UK anymore? I haven't seen any for years, and I want some to help my GF's depression. apparently microdosing LSD can help. we've tried regular antidepressants and they dont really help.

Maybe instead of drugging her, fix the problem why she us depressed.
Also checked

Look on the darkweb

It's incredibly easy to buy anything from there and it's incredibly discreet

thanks. never used it before so i guess i'll do some research.

LSD is obtainable in the UK. It is usually 1p-LSD made in universities etc. I've got a couple tabs a few feet away from me.
However using it as an antidepressant is a bad idea. MDMA is a lot more suited for the job as it is the only drug that properly cures depression (in my experience).

In blotter form, you can get it mailed. It's nearly impossible to detect. Have it mailed to you.

we're talking doses as small as 10 micrograms 3 times a week. that would be difficult to do with blotter acid. I've used it in the past, she hasn't so it's tiny tiny doses her her, and maybe one big one for me

UK dude here, cant get it off dealer but seen sheets in the letterbox. Check out darknetmarkets.

Only if you have a really good trip.

What a time to be alive.
In germany we can order 1-P LSD (1-Propionyl LSD) which is not regulated by law.
It's not real LSD but it comes as closest to LSD then any other Research Chemical out there.
Ordered 25 / 100µg for ~100€
Feels completely the same like real acid but the trip is a bit shorter. Maximum 12h

using MDMA as an anti depressant is a really stupid idea, as it drains your seratonin.
yes it will make you feel good for the moment but after you will get a comedown and feel even worse then before.

micro dosing shrooms or LSD might be better,
i also heard that ketamine could be used to treat depression, although i do not know what thhe dosage would be.

Acid is not to hard to comearound depending on you circle but ultimatly you could go the mycology route and grow mushrooms. The studies that have been done are mostly using psilocybin

Im from North West, not much luck on acid here only managed to get it 3 times in the last couple years but heard its gaining popularity so fingers crossed. Not much help but at least a heads up. Good luck.

same only seen it like a hand full of times in the north west, shits scarce

Real LSD is easy to find in Australia, even highschool students sell it.

sorry if your dick isn't good enough to cure all but hey send her my way and I'll make sure she comes back home giggling like a virgin school girl?

Fuck off you cringy cuck

Im not the guy you are responding to but you are missing the point entirely. Mdma doesnt have to be used everyday or ever regularly to treat depression, its the perspective and feelings you gleam while rolling that changes your outlook, it might only take people one roll to unlock whatever it is thats holding them back.

Hey I'm just saying the truth what all these other faggots are too afraid to tell in case your feels get demolished. Sex cures all.

>muh depression on LSD

Holy fuck KEK

What is it with you Tumblrfags and your fake mental illness? The real cure is taking 1000-2000 ug of LSD. Then you'll realize depression is a meme illness that doesn't exist.

such an idiot

Yeah because a basement lurking virgin neck beard would know all about that.

Juste go Into the dark you may fins everything you are looking for ...

You people are fucking idiots, though that is to be expected from druggie scum.

Salty

>Thinking you can just fix depression like that
lul. If thats how you fixed your "depression", then it wasn't actually depression mate.