Be honest, have you ever raided a medicine cabinet in an effort to find something to get you high?

Be honest, have you ever raided a medicine cabinet in an effort to find something to get you high?
What kind of treasure did you find?

>be me, 17 (around 2014 or 15)
>be at grandfathers for the weekend.
>cant sleep, have bad insomnia
>no wifi, bored outta my fucking mind
>decide to go to the pisser and notice his medicine cabinet
>Found a full prescription bottle of 5mg hydrocodone that expired in 2007.
>"Ya snooze, ya looze gramps"

Mixed around 30mg with some beer that I found in his garage. Had a good night. Next morning he saw that I drank some of his beers, but never noticed the missing 6 pills. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocodon
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shite opiates are some rough stuff. I would say its the newer crack/heroin but then I would be contradicting myself ;)

>Mixed around 30mg

I hope you did a cold water extraction. Otherwise the APAP in those pills combined with the alcohol did a number on your liver that night.

Nope.

Didn't drink that much anyways. Had about 3 over the course of 2 hours then passed out around hour 4 after consumption.

3 beers*

That isn't shit pussy.

Get fucked up. get off your "snoozing and losing" grandpa's internet.

Okay, Kaptain big dickolas

lol, what?

> (You)
Nope.

Didn't drink that much anyways. Had about 3 over the course of 2 hours then passed out around hour 4 after consumption.

Still. You had 1950mg of apap. pretty brutal dude. Not giving you shit. Just a reminder to trip safe my brother.

Also try some oxycodone if you haven't already. it'll blow your wad

Not like im gunna find black tar heroin or a sheet of acid in his cabinet.

Heroin is also an opiate, most of them release morphin when breaking down, so you were feeling the same effects you'd get from heroin.

Pretty sure the bottle said not to exceed 3000. But then again it might've said 2000, not sure :/. Thanks for the advice. Next time I have hydro, i'll do a cwe.

Heroin is much much much stronger. He's feeling just the tip of the iceberg.

Don't do opiates you moron
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocodon
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin
Look at the molecules and feel very ashamed.

Man, fuck heroin. Always stomped on to shit. Better to go with oxycodone/roxys then fuck with street smack. At least you know what you're getting.

I didn't even post yet. How did I get a you? In fact this is the first post ive seen this morning. Could somebody be spoofing my IP?

No not really "much" stronger. If you take the same anmount of both you will only feel a slight difference in the onset. Also injected Heroin is obviously far stronger as you inject that shit into your bloodstream directly. The addiction, and effect are the same.
It is breaking down into morphin only at different rates.

I was aware of opium before you came along, thanks but you didn't show me anything new.

IIRC the hard limit is 5000

No you fucking tard. It was quoted wrong

lmao

Any more medicine cabinet heist stories?

>be about 15
>staying at my girlfriend's mom's, in the woods
>girlfriend sleeps in her mom's room
>I smoke some weed (my own) and raid their pantry
>eat Powerbars and surf the internet
>somehow end up looking through their medicine cabinet
>find a large bottle of Methadone and wrap up about 10, in some toilet paper
>next time, show them to my friends
>some of us take them in a room, while some of us take DXM
>a few days later, a friend and I snort about a pill of Methadone, each (just 'cause snorting things felt fun, at that age [anyone in your school snort candy?]) and go bowling...fun!

Yea I found some vikadins in my mom's cabinet or something they got me high .. I was up for a while and I there was like 7 of them or something.. Cool.. Also I like benzos I'm gonna get a prescription and get high as fuck on the weekends and shit.. I love drugs

Wow America is great again. I haven't tried this original troll in a couple years.

Thanks Trump.

Mmmmmm you fags don't know what you are missing out on

I found some hydrocodone at my dad's and they didn't do shit.. Maybe i needed ALOT

25mg i find seems to be the lowest I can go to feel something.

Why not some cough syrup or some percasets

Heh, enjoy that 90% acetaminophen boi. Cold extract 20 of them crushed up into a mixed drink very high in alcohol and slam the whole thing as fast as you can.

Eh he'll live. People have taken more than that and been cool.

Yea must be that cuz that shit was wack.. Are there alot in viks too?

You gotta take a lot of norcos to get a high off them. Op took 6 and drank beer and with a 5/325 mix of hydrocodone/acetaminophen, hes really fucking with his liver.

I check every medicine cabinet for almost every house I visit. I've scored on adderall, valiums, and a muscle relaxer I can't remember the name of. Only person I wouldn't take medication from is an elderly person.

How big of a piece of shit am I?

you're fucking your life up man. If not for the curse, you would have been blessed with trips.

Just don't get caught and you wont be a piece of shit.