What is the worst thing in Western Civilization?

What is the worst thing in Western Civilization?

I think it's alcohol, what would the world be like if it didn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bWbTgFvKq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what would the world be like if it didn't exist?

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

there's nothing at all wrong with alcohol, at least, for those of us that know how to consume it properly

white people

>What is the worst thing in Western Civilization?
I'd say America but I'm not sure it counts as civilisation

this

Idiot alcohol is was a much worse problem at medievel times in Europe, and even in Roman times they notice that even tho hispanics had beer they would only drink it at festive times

>alcohol
>bad
t. Ahmed al-Abdul

Kinda is SENPAI...

Alcohol is nice if you have a proper alcohol culture. Getting wasted asap as anglos and other lesser races do is degenerated as fuck,

Only if you are a retard that can't control himself

>american thinks alcohol is exclusive to western civilization
God our education system is worthless.

Whiteness is cancer. Literally. Skin cancer in warm climate where we don't belong.

Leave brown people's continents alone if you don't want them moving to yours otherwise shut the fuck up.

It's just kinda awful in general

Doesn't taste or smell very great, the massive health downsides are only icing on the cake

what did he mean by this?

honestly alcohol is always degenerate. if you drink you're always getting wasted to an extent, even if its just a little, and thats literally the whole point of alcoholic beverages

i drink a lot because my life is shit and normies unironically think im cool for it but i honestly dont get why they think its cool or why they drink in the first place

it's insulting really to imply the savage had any form of government beyond tribal mysticism

the alt right

normies drink for socialization, they kinda don't want to be outcasts so they drink and shit

>All these people defending alcohol

It kills more people than Heroin and prescription narcotics put together you morons.

If you have nobody to drink with is your problem so fuck you for being a shit person.

>Making a post acting like you're superior while simultaneously showing you're actually a dumbass

almost as if alcohol is more popular than hard drugs :thinking:

Foreigners.

That's the problem, alcoholics can't consume it properly.

I'm simply too patrician for your contemporary and foolhardy revisionism.

It's a degeneracy of the spirit that causes aspiration to mere drunkenness. This is an affliction common to all races; you cannot pretend that the Spaniards are free of it. We the best among the Anglo-Saxons are perfectly capable of enjoying a fine Scotch or claret, or even something rougher like an ale, in a measured manner.

Russia mastered it, alright
No, it's degenerate, it should be banned, why do people debate this? youtube.com/watch?v=8bWbTgFvKq8

I think what you mean is you're too pleb for facts.

"Muh freedom muffuggah my rights mufuggah"

Lol, pretty much sums it up

I don't limit myself by believing the savage had countries and cities equal to our own and bollix like that.

The proper solution to an unwanted presence is to expel it or to adjust to it. We don't have to tolerate them unless they can overpower us, and they only have to tolerate us so long as we can overpower them. If we were playing the game right, we could dominate the globe, and nobody could do a thing about it. That is the natural order of things.

You just changed your argument entirely.

alcohol isn't bad. I just wish the average person had some impulse control, degenerates just overdo it

saying things doesn't make them so you know

For the most part the savage had no cities at all, and in point of legal fact the savage had no such thing as "country" in the first place.

very true, however, there are some that think this isn't the case

>I don't limit myself by believing the savage had countries and cities equal to our own and bollix like that.
=/=
>it's insulting really to imply the savage had any form of government beyond tribal mysticism

I don't see the conflict

maybe you were dropped as a kid

i think the same
I haven't drank alcohol in about a month, im doing much better, haven't missed any lectures o seminars and am got a lot of stuff done sorting out my job

All the evidence shows that Native Americans had more advanced civilizations than the weak and supple Europeans.

Facts.

>Irish
>fag-enabler
>tattooed
>works as a performing animal

Noice.

that's a man being a scumbag. do you want to ban guns too?

>All the evidence shows that Native Americans had more advanced civilizations than the weak and supple Europeans
Is this meta trolling?

>what would the world be like if it didn't exist?
We'd all have died of cholera, because alcohol was the only way to make water drinkable for most of history.

How can you compare a socially-acceptable drug that's used to make you lack self-awareness, and basically temporally become an animal, to a tool used for self defense?

Ah see. Right in your sentence is the flaw. You generically described alchol does. But instead of describing what a gun does, you say it's purpose

Alcohol is makes you lose your senses.
It can be used for relaxation or enjoyment

A gun is designed to kill or injure
It can be used for self defence

It's all about the person drinking the beer/wielding the gun. Drinking isn't a problem in many western european countries.

but they don't need alcohol to socialize, and they have no real problems to want to forget

i honestly dont get it

Actually it is a problem in many western europeans countries.

could argue gun crime is too. And I'm pro gun
can't pick and choose our freedoms

Gun crime is clearly not a common problem here in Germany.

Alcohol addictin on the other hand is epidemic.

nice meme

The world thing about western civilization is that I don't have a girlfriend.

ITT plebs who have no idea how important alcohol was to creating western civilisation.
Producing alcohol requires large amount of starchy or sugary materials and a stable place to ferment them and so was a massive driver towards developing agriculture.

Without alcohol we woulbn't have pasteurisation and the rise of germ theory that followed it.

Alcohol was the original driver of the early glass industry. The industry that gave rise to the tools used in chemistry and astronomy.

No alcohol, no western civilisation.

>because alcohol was the only way to make water drinkable for most of history.
Or tea.

Or boiling your water in any other process.

this

it's only wine that's the offender

sippin on that sour shit like it's divine knowamsaying

leftism

too lazy to be an alcoholic

Materialistic egotistical short sighted anti intellectual idiots

placebo effect probably

just like they watch anime and shit

rule of thumb: normies are retarded

Its greatest strength is also its greatest freedom. Freedom. Its greaat that you dont get beheaded or locked away forever for saying or doing the wrong thing. But at the same time, it leaves itself vulnerable to social and moral degenerancy. Prudence and temperance are needed tbqh.

>Prudence and temperance
nice meme

How are they memes

in europe they are

>rule of thumb: normies are retarded

yes tbqh

if normies made sense alcohol would be considered as something losers resort to. this is better for me though

that's a bit of a myth m8

nothing wrong with a bit of a drink, it sucks that some people are more susceptible to alcoholism tho

This. I don't drink alcohol myself but I could tolerate the culture Spain and France have regarding alcohol

But the binge drinking in this country makes me feel ill. It's utterly degenerate

t. Achmed

Africans

You're finally opened up your eyes. Will you accept the TRUTH now?