What does Sup Forums thinks about vasectomy ?

What does Sup Forums thinks about vasectomy ?
I'm seriously considering it for me, I don't want kids and I don't see why women should be the only ones to endure contraception.
Has anyone got one ? Is it painful ? Do you have a lack of testosterone making you become a faggot ?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/contraceptive-gel-vasalgel-reverse-vasectomy-effective-monkey-trials-men-snip-reversible-a7566856.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=percentage of sperm in seminal fluid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a massive faggot. Just use a fucking condom.

What happens to the sperm?

you body eats it you still cum but there isnt any sperm in it

just don't. you never know when you may want to have kids. trying to unite the sperm ducts again may have problems. it n not like condoms are not invented. ''i want to feel it natural''. 'sure , go ahead don't put a condom on, see how you fight std.

Go ahead. Do it. Your a huge fucking cuck anyway. We do not need your DNA around.

>I don't want kids

That's why god made coat hangers.

Why would you want to cut your dick off? Fuck man!

>you body eats it
So you become gay the moment you have a vasectomy?

sounds healthy

Just wait a year or 2 and get Vasalgel.

I could of sworn there were some scientists working on a male anti-conception pill, the tech and money is there, but theres no drive.

Anyone got anymore updates?

ur gay if u dont cum every 2 hrs

It's honestly fine, they load you up on valium, you a small prick with a needle and you're done 5-10 minutes later with a sick-nasty awesome script for oxys. The first 12 hours after the procedure are the worst. by day 2 you're 98% recovered... I faked it extra just to have the lady wait on me hand and foot while I played some old school KOTR2 on the couch.

Donate cunt.

kek

Russug and vasgel, they've been stalled by almost every major government here in the west despite 20+ years of research and success. I've been on the fucking waiting list since 2005... shit seems like it would never pass, so I got snipped.

My cousin and his wife decided not to have anymore kids after their first son was born so she had her tubes tied, and ended up getting pregnant again. So he had a vasectomy, and they ended up having a third kid. The doctors said that either preceedure is not 100% guaranteed to prevent conception, but it was a rare thing for it to happen. What happened to them was astronomical though.

>they've been stalled by almost every major government here in the west despite 20+ years of research and success.
This is fucking atrocious.

This smells like pure bullshit; assuming it's real I'd be suing.

Or she is a whore

>husband gets vasectomy
>read online it's not 100% effective
>start banging someone else
>get pregnant
>oh shit must have not worked
>high five dot jay peg

>complain about abortion
>stifle contraceptive research
>promote abstinence only sex education
Oh, Americans.

The shit-in-the-street Pajeets have had this option for 30 fucking years. It's unreal and absurd that they think it warrants more 'research' when an entire generation has already had the shit done.

why the fuck would you not get a sperm count after getting a vasectomy, if not several a month or two apart
>fucking retard

Got a vasectomy at wife's insistence two years ago--married with kids. Actually not bad, consequence-free sex is a good thing.

The procedure itself is uncomfortable but nothing I would describe as painful. Took me a couple of days to recover, a week until I was ready for the gym.

Pic related, my vas deferens.

This is literally part of the fucking procedure also, as in you pay for it. They send you home with a canister you priority mail over to their lab after 1 month. The woman is clearly a whore or this faggot is full of shit.

Looks like Spaghetti.

I dont want my dick off I just dont want sperm anymore. I still want to be able to bang chicks. Also I'm into extreme perverted fetishes : bdsm, anal fist , scat. So I'm concerned about my hormones if I get a vasectomy :will I lose my hormones and not be sexually active anymore ?

I'm sure I don't want kids. Never

This could have also happened years after the procedure and the tests.

Friend of mine got one 2 weeks ago coincidentally. Told him he'd be 'uncomfortable' for 48 hours. He was in pain for a little over a week.

As for the pregnancy concern, he was told to not go raw and cum unside for 3 months. He will be tested at 1 and 3 months to ensure his sperm count proves the procedure worked.

The procedure was in and out though with local anesthetic and he drove himself home.

Hurts like a ball kick for about a week, but they give you pain meds, so it isn't so bad.

It doesn't reduce your testosterone at all; not sure where you got that.

Being able to cum inside my woman every time without hesitation is the best thing. No kids, no problems.

Very Good Solution, common practice in my homeland

My opinion is this, if a broad doesn't want to get pregnant, it's her responsibility to use contraception because it's HER fucking uterus. Most women want to get pregnant, even if they say different. So it's a dude's responsibility to make sure his broad is on the pill. Get a vasectomy if YOU don't want kids, not because you think broads shouldn't have to be the only ones using contraception because that's bullshit.

>coincidentally
Thanks for clearing that up. I was beginning to think you were a time traveler and you convinced your friend to have a vasectomy in the past because of this thread.

He left me in the room to get dressed with all my spaghetti just laying there. I was like oh shit, and took a bunch of pictures.

Close up.

Sounds like he had the old school procedure with the scalpel; it's considerably cheaper but more invasive. The new pay they literally go in with this needle like device and it leaves no scars and requires no incisions.

there is now research going regarding a kind of temporary vasectomy, where you inject a gel of some sort into the tube the sperm travels through, which blocks their path. there may also be one that tears apart the sperm or something, can't remember. Anyway, i'm considering it. I don't want children now and don't think I'll ever do, but it would be nice to have something reversible just in case.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/contraceptive-gel-vasalgel-reverse-vasectomy-effective-monkey-trials-men-snip-reversible-a7566856.html

since when us fucking a serious part of your life op.?
can't you just go outside and hang out with your friends or play some video games.

Here is wisdom from old Sup Forums.

This isn't new, it's called vasgell and I'm the samefag that wrote about it a few minutes ago. There's also Risug that the Pajeets invented 30 years ago that this is based on... the FDA is a corrupt piece of shit and despite 30+ years of literal human procedures of this stuff they refuse to approve it. I've been on the damn waiting list for it since 2005 and just gave up and got snipped.

John Titor right here.

I was four years old when I punched my dad in the dick after his vasectomy. That's what you get for making me a middle child, prick.

so I just sstick my dick in it and I won't get her pregnant?

i would not get a vasectomy, i can wear condoms and losing my sperm would make me feel like less of a man, i enjoy seeing it go everywhere.

but thats just me, i can see why people think men should be ones taking on the operation, but i feel like mostly its just people thinking that women shouldnt, you know because of feminism...

im already eating my sperm every time i fap
im okay with this

And what are you, 12? You don't lose the sperm you moron, it just gets re-absorbed and only makes up like 2% of the actual fluid when you blow a load.

It's not like you don't cum and a vasectomy is far less intrusive than fallopian tied

fella i used to work with had it

night at the strippers with the lads , dirty bitch has him on stage and is sucking and fucking to the best of her ability and nothing , turns out he cant get it up after the op

turns out no end of men feel they arnt a man anymore so floppy cock

Then your friend and you are full of shit, or your friend is a cheap fuck that paid a bum to have it done and cut the tip of his dick off; the procedure doesn't go anywhere near the nerves that would stimulate blood flow or an erection, and this "impotence" concern is debunked on nearly every fucking medical forum ever on the subject.

Kek thats actually true, but irrelevant. They divorced eventually because she was a lazy druggie, and whore. He sought custody of the kids and she tried to claim they weren't his. The court ordered paternity tests, which proved that he was their father, and he was awarded custody. She has to pay him child support. The state of Alabama is not what you'd call feminist.

Only if right president is elected, otherwise bad luck haunt all of Ukraine.

google sperm you fucking idiots, im talking about the little guys, not the liquid.

also, you nicely dodged the second part of what i sayd. Tell me one reason why it should not be the woman that isnt "its easier" because condoms are a thing.

make it 2 since there is a thing called rape.

You can still cum after a vasectomy, there is just no sperm in it

>I'm talking about the little guys, not the liquid

Being this fucking autistic. Tell your mom to open a google search for you... Jesus christ, fuck it- I'll do it

lmgtfy.com/?q=percentage of sperm in seminal fluid

> also, you nicely dodged the second part of what i sayd

> sayd

holy fucking hell... google the complication and invasivenes rates between tubal litigation and a non-scalpel vasectomy you retarded pre pubescent piece of shit.

The men are here talking, go back to the basement and mind your tendies.

>literally 12 years old

Don't worry, they'll go over sex ed with you at some point in middle school.

damn sorry i got you so mad, its not like i still wasnt talking about the fluid or like "it being easier" is basically the same thing as there being less complications.

Try again another year, or go troll some other board.

I got a vasectomy the day I turned 18. Paid for it with my own money. It upset a lot of my family but I hate children and never wanted to have them. That was 16 years ago and since then I've had 2 girls accuse me of being the father of their child. The looks on their face when I get a sperm count and show them the paper work of both that and the surgery.

It's the greatest thing I've ever done. Saved me a lot of heartache and money.

>percentage of sperm
>sperm
yeah he is talking about sperm, not fucking seminal fluid, like he is saying, how can you type if you cant read?

I dunno dude. It's not like I have access to his medical records. He, nor his doctors don't call me up and discuss his health issues in depth with me. Especially not regarding shit that happened 20 fucking years ago.

Same fagging this hard

Saw this thread and was happy to see an interesting topic. Then I saw that
everyone in the thread was completely uninformed. Testosterone levels are the
same. You can still sperm. You can still freeze sperm and have kids.

Fuck. I get that you Sup Forums-tards you wanna troll around. But it's not at all efficient if
you're just being plain stupid and uninformed. If you're gonna be a troll, do it
from an informed standpoint so you can hit OP where it hurts the most.

What happened to Sup Forums?

I have a vasectomy done last October...

Ask me anything

trolling this hard.

like i sayd go troll someone else, Sup Forums hasnt been worth it since 2008.

I got a vasectomy too. How long did you wait until you first jacked off afterwards. It took me about a week because I was scared I would blow something up. haha

sure.

why?

How do chicks react when you tell them that you found it unfair to make
women take pills every single day or have a device put into their vagina,
and that's partly your reason for vasectomy? Do they view you as a more empathic person?

You sound triggered.

>I don't want kids and I don't see why women should be the only ones to endure contraception.
>What is a condom

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that AIDS can be transmitted thru static charges, like when a latex condom is rubbing against vaginal walls rythmically

Sounds pretty feminist to me. Women shouldn't get custody by default, and more women need to pay child support. Stop trying to be edgy and use a dictionary.

>Testosterone levels
>still sperm
>have kids

You're wrong on all 3 issues.
You're dumb.
.......and gay.

I got the snip 18 months ago (British).. ask me anything..

Feels the same as it did before the procedure. Took about half an hour at a regular GP surgery with local anaesthetic. Wanked probably a couple of days later. Haven't felt any different since. Shit was cash

Now we're talking!

>condom
>pleasure
pick one virgin

OP here, thank you for your answers. I definitely want to do it now

Here it is, less unreadable

Epic Win