Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 168. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=My IQ is 168. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you date people, even though you're way smarter than almost everyone?

You spend your time on Sup Forums

This is proof that having a high IQ means nothing.

Why do you feel the need to attentionwhore on Sup Forums ?

This is now a pasta thread.

Your iq can't be higher than 100 if you date latinos

168 IQ and still in high school? You mean 68 and still in elementary school

>genius-level intellect

bro you didnt even show how you did it then fucker haha

>168 IQ
>18
>Still in high school
Faggot Detected

why are you still in high school?

another mensa fag here... you just accept people as dumb and the especially dumb ones you just ignore until they go away. at least that's what I do.

/thread

>Hur dur hey Sup Forums, I smart and everyone likes me and I'm better than you. Also I'm femanon give me attention. Cause I'm smarter and better than you and I'm probably younger too and yeah, fuck you, you smell like shit.

/Thread
Let this 404 please. No one likes an up-their-own-ass user.

you realize skipping highschool would mean that she couldn't get into princeton and other top tier colleges...

>mensa fag
>fag

At least one part of that is correct.

My IQ is only 139, and I'm glad I'm not you.

>A new twist on Copy Pasta? or just regurgitated Copy Pasta?

Literally looks like he has conversations with you about how good soap tastes. Yeah. You're pretty fucking smart, OP.

Have you read plato's republic? If not, why not?

How do you think you achieved an iq and why do you think an iq is worth anything

the people in triple 9 bother me. to high strung.

Most super smart people graduate early, at like 15 or 16. This individual is 18 and still there. Not so super smart from the looks of it.

Kek /thread

>Mensa fag
>to high

Yep. Mensa.

Wow, i think i made a mistake.
You guys can't even ask a single intelligent question?

there are tons of circumstances that can undermine your claim. opinions should be fluid my friend.

What's it like living with your head up your ass? It smell good up there?

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=My IQ is 168. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ

At 9 years old, Penn-Trafford High School graduate begins college

Of course there are circumstances which are differing. But still:
>Mensa fag
>Fails basic grammar

Looks more like autism to me.

why do you even bother coming on this site when you know that the only thing to gain from it is feeding your own ego. if you want someone to suck your proverbial dick try and kill yourself and visit the therapist. my question is simple.... how have you not killed yourself already?

>This bitch was made for one thing, titty fuckin while dick suckin. There's a lot of little fuck rags that try to to fake it, but this little cock socket is fuckin retarded for cock. Must find one with her tongue up some ass!

Syaesthesia fascinates me. What senses of yours are linked?

I have epilepsy and have studied it quite a lot (obviously) and I have a theory that odd neuropathy such as seizures/alzheimers/synaethsia is neurological evolution. (Synaethesia being the beneficial mutation while some others being not beneficial.)

Thoughts?

I just so called "cheat" and get genius thoughts. Smoke weed and just kick back

Fuck IQ and IQ tests, I have extreme ADHD

oldcopypastaisold

I actually do have an IQ of 166 but it's nothing fucking special. Spend time on Sup Forums, watch dumb reality shows, don't earn a lot of cash, social retard... intelligence is just too fucking complex to measure like that.

You didn't tell them to ask you intelligent questions, you said, "Ask me anything."

I find that your coming onto Sup Forums and spouting your little, "I'm better than you" rant then expecting to have a meaningful conversation with Sup Forums's base is quite ignorant and this is either trolling or you're a fucking retard.

Are you autistic? Most smart people are autistic. I think you're autistic.

Nigger I didn't ask a question, I called you a liar.

>IQ is 168

Interesting, most folk with really high IQ tend to have some serious and mental issues later in life, a quick google of "child prodigy" reveals alot transgender, suicide and social destruction. The finest mathmatical mind in a generation is now a hooker.

Basically were do you fit in to the genius failure pool?

worst rpg protagonist back story ever
weak at best

dude im high as fuck, also youre talking about child prodigies those assholes are driven by something evil. hope.

Are you retarded? Most people with as low of an intelligence as you are retarded. I think you're retarded.

IQ has nothing to do with intelligence. It determins how quickly you can learn. Your IQ plus being on Sup Forums equals you becoming dumber faster than everyone else.

TITS OR GTFO

-I r big IQ
-Hur Sup Forums I'm bettered
-Ask me shit so I can prove I'm smartererer

Yep. Checks out. Total spaghetti.

you just felt the tip of lifes dick mate

oh boy you are in for a shock when you realized you knew fuck all all along.

my question is.........why are you such a faggot?

dicks or gtfo

>Just repeated what I said except with own stink ass "I hav more IQ's" way of saying it.

Autism confirmed.

Should i download 320 kbps MP3 or FLAC?

My I.Q is mid 60's. I'm as diverse at eating rocks as I am at purple. I'm also able to understand that "uggghhh" noise you make just before you go to sleep at a deeper level than most people. I also like hugs and beetles.

Have you ever ingested your own semen?

OP has posted this same thread already and back at it. Maybe OP can't remember shit

don't believe you.

so much "intelligence", yet can't follow a simple start rule...

> 156 Reporting In!!!!

fuck off OP you are a faggot
> reality is objective
> human condition is roughly estimable, since people adjust to roughly the same society
You are bragging about the arts, even politics and social sciences boil down into sophistry with a few consequential leaps and preferences tossed in.

Expect to meet the autistic reality of people's limited potential and it's spectrum of adjustment disorders it creates... your love of the arts isn't the beauty in the world, just a few composers' heads.

seconded

same, except im not a fucking faggot

This thread again? Copy pasta is not delicious.

>copypasta
>eliza
I'm either here too much or not enough, because I can't understand how people still fall for this shit

I like how she's literally trying to sound smart with her replies as if we gave a shit in the first place.

OP here, i'll try to answer your questions

No i haven't. Because i don't understand greek and i only read books in their original languages.
I do have some issues.
I have Thyroid cancer and eating disorder.
FLAC

IQ is just a number that represents potential potential...that isn't a typo.

So have you made yourself wealthy?

Have you accomplished something like graduating with a professional degree without massive debt?

Been published?

Created anything at all that benefit humanity?

No? then you are a conceited, useless child who will not amount to ANYTHING until your ego is under control.

TLDR fuck u, ur a fag

Can you fight ?

have you been able to use your superior intelligence to master anything at a higher level than possible for most people/

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that stupid fucking copypasta to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” copypasta was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Your IQ would be equivalent to Albert Einstein. Needless to say I do not believe you. But let's assume this is true and this is your actual level of intellect. What do you think of mendlehossesns concertos in E minor? Specifically OP#64.

Why? my uncle said FLAC and 320kbps MP3 is exactly the same quality.
He works at radioshack.

kek/thread

People with higher intelligence are more susceptible to committing suicide.

Not that I wish that upon you. Just saying that if you did do that it would be understandable with your high I.Q and all. You know, like if you tied a noose around your neck or O.D'd on pills we would completely understand.

It's the same unless you have a system that is advanced enough to detect the difference.

I have 164. Close enough.
I am also a man so I will get paid more than you for doing, well, not even the same job. I can have a lower position (I won't) and produce lower quality results.
The government won't interfere in my reproductive rights and I can have sex without ever being judged as a "slut"and I listen to music that isn't shit tier. Frank Turner, in a word, sucks.

Yeah, sure sucks to be me, I sure am jealous of you.

168 on what scale? Just a number without specifying standard deviation says nothing.
If it's Catell (sd 24) I'm slightly above you, although it's hard to measure precisely that high.
It's nothing special though, you're just one-in-400, i.e. probably not even the highest iq in your school.

I saw this bitch at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

kys.

>IQ is just a number that represents potential
I completely agree
>So have you made yourself wealthy?
Irrelevant
>Have you accomplished something like graduating with a professional degree without massive debt?
Still in High School

I have black belt in karate.

It is true that 320kbps is technically as good as FLAC, but there are other reasons to get music in a lossless format.
Hearing the difference now isn’t the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is ‘lossy’. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA – it’s about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don’t want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2004, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place.
Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

>Severe Autism.

and you are just as stupid as everyone else...

This is the exact thing it said last time. Boys are getting very impressive.

And yes, the bot will show tits if you persist long enough. If you want to be part of some experiment.

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

>SAGE

People on Sup Forums are obnoxious. You're surprised by this? I wouldent even have acknowledged the bitch. Just fueling the fire.

Sage

i'm gay

Can you unify quantum mechanics and general relativity?

>Protip you can't

Why do people keep falling for this shit pasta? Like is everyone a newfag all of a sudden? Were you all born yesterday?

It doesn't matter how smart you are you're still the woman and you're still a victim of your emotions, insecurities and social hierarchies.

bruh this is fucking Sup Forums

DUH OF COURSE EVERYBODY WAS BORN YESTERDAY DUMBASS

For real dude? The Ryan Gosling pasta?

yo just want to let you know there's no report button, no mute button, no block button in real life. I want to see your glance as I smash your skull into the fucking concrete, and I strangle the life out of you, pushing my thumbs into your eye sockets until you cry blood lol. well, not before forcing you to watch your beloved ones die in front of you.

Why are you so lonely to keep this bullshit pasta up? kys

>It is true that 320kbps is technically as good as FLAC, but there are other reasons to get music in a lossless format.
>Hearing the difference now isn’t the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is ‘lossy’. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA – it’s about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don’t want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media

Interesting. And how do you like your pasta?

Well, I'll just go ahead and correct this for you.

Sup Sup Forumstards.

> Should be 'sup not Sup. 'sup is a contraction.

My IQ [>score] is 168. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, [>semi-colon, not comma] this [> is widely regarded to mean that] I have "genius-level" [> no hyphen required] intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, [>no comma required] and absolute pitch. Things[> really? 168 IQ and you can't come up with a better noun than "things" smh] as diverse as math, music, and art [> not diverse in the slightest. Fibonacci much?] come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. [> brool story co, at which level specifically? Lithosphere? Crust? Lower Mesosphere? Or are you trying to imply that you have a deeper understanding of music than most people?]

While [> Whilst] most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as [> semi-colon] Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this [> all what? you're in a new paragraph, idiot] and I'm an 18 year old [>an 18 year old what? Sofa? Roll of wallpaper?] still in high school. [> Genius level not high enough for college eh?]

Ask me anything [> OK, will all of your subsequent posts display such grammatical ineptitude, or will they become worse as the desperation of your protestations that you do actually have a high IQ become more virulent?]

Overall 6/10 - requires more effort.

Oh shit. That was pasta?
I don't think I was around when this pasta was big. College and shit.

If you really were a person with an IQ of 168, synaesthesia, and perfect pitch, you'd be at uni and on your way to earn your second doctorate, you god damn lying bitch.

>image
People think the same thing about Jpgs

Why do you post stale pasta on Sup Forums?

>I started collecting MP3s in about 2004, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place.
>Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

I like fettucini

Yeah, I have a question for Oh Pee.
People like you always act so smart, so why have you become one of our slaves? You sound exactly like them. In exchange for your dignity, you go on an anonymous website that is full of rude and lovely Sup Forumsreadybros and you seek to pleasure yourself from the
A E S T E T I C A L L Y
smarter than you will ever be, 4chanians. If you have any smart idea, gtfo or imma get you preggo and deletus your fetus OP.

nice meme

Hello Eliza.

How's your cocaine addiction going?

Edgey as fuck, but kek

Grammer Hitler detected, nice work my liege.