Untitled

!

wrong. you obviously depend too much on others and that in an unnecessarily emotional way.
common sense or even more so advanced sense is a gift because it enables you to judge situations better and thus enables you to find solutions to problems better.
YOU and the creator of the image obviously don't have common sense when it comes to reflecting ones own emotions. good luck trying to figure this out.

Oh for fucks sake

If you are at the whim of those that dont have common sense you dont have it either.
lurk more faggot

I am on a similar path to yours,
however I have to question, what is its end.

What do you hope to achieve,
happiness? independence? power? wealth? transcendence?

I have to question dear user,
what is at the end of this path.

what? fucking orang utan

Death

:(

Death is release and not a vritue in and of itself

I don't know your path and I doubt you have enough information to judge whether the end of both of our paths in our reasoning is identical.
The end of my path is the death of my body and on my way there I'll try to be happy.

That's the point
To look back and say
"I'm happy for my choices"

With*

I don't try to be mean, I just refer to the chimpanzee of OPs pic. Most likely, the chimpanzee is also the author of the sentence.

not at all.
The point is being happy along the way, in the moment.
How you emotionally position yourself towards the choices you made is arbitrary and thus in your hands anyway.

I just found it and posted it ironically

Well this topic is subjective anyway
But when I say I'm happy with my choices this means that when I made these choices I felt happy most of the time

explain the irony

Cause you know
When I choose a certain path in life,most of the time it has to do with happiness

ok and why do you worry about the end of the path..

no, I didn't know, you had to tell me.
do you aim for immediate, situational happiness or long-term benefits?

I have no worries about the end
I just focus on the present

I haven't really thought about it
And I don't have much experience either
I guess it depends on the situation

you should keep in mind that what you do now will shape the general form of the path you're on. what you decide today will have an effect in five years. keep that in mind.

Yeah
I try to be careful with my choices
Right now I think that I'm on a good path

ok. any questions?

>tfw pic related is me
>tfw people around you are Trump supporters who clearly don't have common sense
>tfw was too intelligent to vote drumpf but he got elected anyway